On Harmony and it is getting weird!

orville99

2 hours ago, Bronx12 said:

Diamond Plus can have breakfast at Chops daily, could you please confirm 🙂 

36 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Pretty rare perk. Not on any of the Oasis ships, though

John is correct- pinnacle perk on Oasis class. On other ships (without CK) the speciality restaurant is generally restricted to suite and Pinnacle passengers. 
M

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So sorry to see this thread end.

A comment about self assist.  Galveston self assist is a nightmare.  I think there were more self assist than not.  We were (not self assist) called right after self assist, got in line that snaked thru the dining room and down a few corridors.  This was on the Liberty, not as large as the "big girls" but large enough. Pre covid.

6 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Chops is empty. 3 tables. Laura said everyone was in walk off line on 5 at 6am

CK was almost empty as well at 6:30.  Nice relaxing breakfast, said final goodbyes to beloved crew in there, ushered walk off at 7:30.  Fastest time ever from cabin to vehicle.  Practically had to run to keep up with flow.  Home by 8:15.  🙂 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Yes, not sure of the hoops required. We ate there one dinner and two lunches.

Have to ask for daily reservations, on availability...though early meals are usually only 1/4 full and most of them were Pinnies.  No way to know which were in full suites, unless I see them knock on the door, due to not having keyed entry.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, molly361 said:

I walked off with my bags .  Cleared customs at 6:50 and was home at 7:50.  Laundry is being done as I type.  It was great seeing John and Laura again and meeting some of you that I have been chatting with for years.  It was fun

Was wonderful to finally meet you in person as well.  So happy you got out there cruising again.  Hope to cruise with you again in the future.  🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are currently on the Harmony.  Supposedly less than 2500 guests.  Pretty much BAU except back to masks everywhere.  We are in a GS and checked about a Loft upgrade upon boarding.  We are on a list and will know the answer tonight at 7:00.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, FTD said:

We are currently on the Harmony.  Supposedly less than 2500 guests.  Pretty much BAU except back to masks everywhere.  We are in a GS and checked about a Loft upgrade upon boarding.  We are on a list and will know the answer tonight at 7:00.

Good Luck, Hope you get it.  What time were you able to get there to be put on the waiting list? Did they give you an idea as to what the price would be to upgrade?

Sounds like a great chance for a double upgrade for Royal, they should like that.

Edited by Jimbo

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Might be my final post, but this is how CK should make the flatbreads. Laura figured this out a couple years ago. So tasty.

20220116_133939.thumb.jpg.7b5746d577f8efd5ab3c1e79c153ce76.jpg

Bell was happy to see us

20220116_081108.thumb.jpg.78eaac91528754c05cd9f1fb83d2f66a.jpg

See y'all in 12 days

Sharon said she looks like she is smiling. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

CK was almost empty as well at 6:30.  Nice relaxing breakfast, said final goodbyes to beloved crew in there, ushered walk off at 7:30.  Fastest time ever from cabin to vehicle.  Practically had to run to keep up with flow.  Home by 8:15.  🙂 

We must of just missed you.   We got up there around 7. A few were there.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, FTD said:

please post the cruise compasses.