The Daily for Saturday 02/05/2022

richwmn

Just now, irishjim said:

Hope your  Dr  can and sort this out  real  quick  for you and  sending lots  of  Prayers your  way.

Jim.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, all! I’ve enjoyed Ice Cream for Breakfast, just not at this time of year. DH is back on the island, so showering with a friend would be possible without sending the gossip telegraph into overdrive! I just love today’s quote.

Im posting first, reading later to dodge the gremlins today. My niece took a hard fall on icy pavement a couple of days ago and broke her shoulder, or more accurately her upper arm. She is home hurting and semi immobilized. I’ve been sending her a couple of cat pictures or cartoons a day to help cheer her up. This group is a great source, thank you!

For those taking the holiday cruise on the Zuiderdam before the 2023 GWV, the cost of our cabin just dropped 30%, which is huge. Our TA is calling HAL about it. We have the fare with the non refundable deposit, but the price drop is so big that it’s worth losing the original deposit to rebook at the new fare. @richwmn I believe you’re booked on that?

Now I’ll go back and read everyone’s posts.

Happy Saturday, everyone. Lower fares or not, it’s all worth it once we step aboard our BHB!

8AED6A28-C79A-4DB1-AF74-574FB2A0FFF6.thumb.jpeg.0f10f4e86f1aa4fb496ec9e5dea99ab1.jpeg

Edited by Horizon chaser 1957
  • Like 27

4 hours ago, 0106 said:

Good Morning!  I will be boarding the Zuiderdam on the 13th.  Previously, my longest cruise was 10 days.  Anyone have packing tips as I begin cruising for longer periods of time? 

Check a weather app that gives forecasts and historic weather values for where you’re going. This tells you what type of clothes to bring. Pack enough clothing for 7 - 10 days, and make use of the ship’s laundry service. Your cabin doesn’t magically sprout a bigger closet because you’re on a longer cruise. Storing dirty clothes is even worse than storing clean ones, so you’ll want them washed anyway.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

My only visits to Picton were in 2020.  I love trains and wanted to experience all the trains I could during the visit so I left the Crystal Serenity in Auckland and rode the "Northern Explorer" train to Wellington, connecting the next day to the ferry to Picton and the "Coastal Pacific" on to Christchurch.  Here are 2 of the 3 ferries on the service:

sisters.jpg

It was about a 10 minute walk to the train station and I did not really do much other exploring that day.

pictonrail.jpg

The next day I got a nice overview of the town as the train approached:

picton.jpg

Two days later the Crystal Serenity arrived in Picton.  The town has space for only one cruise ship and Seabourn Encore had it so we docked on the outskirts at Waimahara, an unattractive setting that required a shuttle to town.

waimahara.jpg

My primary destination in Picton was the Edwin Fox, a ship that served many purposes over it's lifetime including carrying convicts to Australia, settlers to New Zealand, and lamb carcasses to market.  While restoration is proceeding slowly, the ship is largely a ruin, but it is among the last surviving ships to carry convicts to Australia.  Conditions on the Fox were brutal, even for first class passengers:

fox.jpg

They were especially harsh for convicts confined to stacked cells:

cramped.jpg

After the Fox I did take a walk around town.  The main street, Front Street looked pretty nice.

highstreet.jpg

Roy

Thanks Roy. Your pics confirmed my earlier pics were in fact Picton.

• Like 15

Good morning, I'm early today, sort of!  We are going to go out and have a coffee, and need to do it early enough that the caffeine doesn't keep DH awake all night!   So, I will be quick.  Jacqui, I'm hoping for tick disease for Marley, too!  But our "Sailaway Mascot" from his youth has led a great life and was a lucky dog to have you!

@0106,  I don't have packing tips, but a memory that the Panama Canal is blisteringly hot!  I have always used a wonderful "cooling neck scarf" in that part of the world.  I put it in a little ziplock bag with some ice cubes when we set out and by the time I'm about ready to collapse from the heat, the ice has melted and putting it around my neck I am refreshed!    We bought them online, but it's just a tube with some of those garden water storage pellets in it.

If Picton is where the ferry leaves from, then I have been there.  We drove around the South Island and then took the ferry for the North Island.  I have to say I preferred the North Island.  But the Marlborough area is beautiful, with lovely vineyards.

IMGP1060.thumb.JPG.b7620f23fc03d65c2077b62c61c2666c.JPG

IMGP1051.thumb.JPG.270f668337e1382ffec99e6a100276d4.JPG

IMGP1056.thumb.JPG.e538006fa70ff539547fed35ddb90510.JPG

P1000456.thumb.JPG.05e93e87fdf84a4cffd3da840cbfb681.JPG

P1000460.thumb.JPG.3c2bf59af9a9c39307ae0cacfd37a437.JPG

P1000451.thumb.JPG.822c907935b26ebfa587a62a63f936c2.JPG

• Like 28
  • Thanks 5

Good morning all!

I think I'll pass on everything today, other than the wine and drink 😉  I just checked, and even our Grand Australia cruise won't visit Picton, so I'm enjoying all the photos.

I'll be making chocolate chip cookies this morning to take to the grandsons, missing them and their hugs. 🙂  They have a busy weekend as usual, their Scout Pinewood Derby is this morning.  Between school, scouts, Taekwondo and skiing, they're busy boys!  

@kazuI'm so sorry to hear that Marley's labs don't show what we were all hoping.  Also hope that you get some help uncovering that generator.  You deserve a break!!!

@Cruzin Terrivery sorry to hear that your autoimmune disorder has gotten worse.  Prayers that the doctors can find some relief for you.

@Horizon chaser 1957sorry that your niece has broken her arm!  Good news about the price drop on your cabin -- 30%, wow!!

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

For those taking the holiday cruise on the Zuiderdam before the 2023 GWV, the cost of our cabin just dropped 30%, which is huge. Our TA is calling HAL about it. We have the fare with the non refundable deposit, but the price drop is so big that it’s worth losing the original deposit to rebook at the new fare. @richwmn I believe you’re booked on that?

thanks! I sent a note to my TA

• Like 15

Good afternoon. Thanks for the Daily.

I wouldn't mind ice cream for breakfast, but have none in the house. Pass on shower with a friend; no one else needs to see this body, lol. A salute to weatherpersons.

Interesting quote.

I'll pass on the veggie burrito, drink and the wine.

I have been to Picton.

It's cold out, 0F with wind chill. Another morning of shoveling snow off the walks and sidewalks, with some ice underneath. Hopefully that's it for a while. At least the sun is peeking out. It's supposed to be nicer next week, which is good since I have 3 doctor/dentist appointments coming up. This all started with rain on Wednesday, and some areas have flooding. Also in the next county south of us there was a lot of ice, and there are people with no power since early yesterday, not expected back on until tomorrow. Some shelters were set up since it's so cold.

@kazu Sad to hear the news about Marley's possible test result; prayers it's something more treatable. Continued prayers for Jose. I'm glad you got someone to help with the snow.

@Cruzin Terri Glad you enjoyed the dinner, even though it tired you. These autoimmune disorders are so difficult. I hope you feel better soon. Although my labs look ok, I continue to have uveitis flares. I see my Rheumatologist on Monday. 

@marshhawk That was very kind of the heart nurse. 

@JAM37 Safe travels to Florida.

@summer slope Wow on the hassle with the passport photo. 

@Horizon chaser 1957 Sorry to hear about your niece's fall and arm fracture.

Prayers for the Care List and a salute to the Celebration List.

Stay safe everyone.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

A few Picton pics.

Approaching Picton on the Statendam

836498841_270-ApproachingPicton.thumb.JPG.f3d1da6ac1e59b94242c63302c8aadeb.JPG

1365578317_272-PictonHarbor.thumb.JPG.651269de84bb917056676fe1f3746664.JPG

1095549072_276-DockingatPicton.thumb.JPG.41921e8ffca13ae84c20f877546593b7.JPG

Edward Fox Maritime Museum

89566645_278-PictonviewwithEdwinFoxmuseum.thumb.JPG.b3f1355cb2df95c1e7af4109c43533a6.JPG

285.thumb.JPG.7cc898fd5565c89eb5957aa43e3a9ed8.JPG

Plaque to Captain Cook

594317068_289-PlaquetoCaptainCook.thumb.JPG.d69e81e8ef8959255340779761f40ccc.JPG

War Memorial

494175910_292-WarMemorial.thumb.JPG.01a8b8a561d8ce03b9c572e99f4fe7fc.JPG

294.thumb.JPG.3ead2b63cb84eed4c8450cb56eb3b226.JPG

Picton Harbor 

2001097229_295-PictonHarbor.thumb.JPG.70a23bef09807c25f315734d30b8a32a.JPG

Tukurehu / Mabel Island seen from Bob's Bay Track

284531033_297-MabelIslandseenfromBobsBayTrack.thumb.JPG.f06afe1b94478721679b2371ce873285.JPG

825368298_298-ShipsdockedinPicton.thumb.JPG.5570f2f7ec28f5d87002781726fba1b5.JPG

300.thumb.JPG.d3a4ab5965004a5549206eda8e746300.JPG

304.thumb.JPG.ee5e7148e504e3c95783c8972f7aea88.JPG

• Like 25
  • Thanks 7

Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday!  Thank you to everyone who makes the Daily a welcome place. 

Graham @grapau27 is correct, shower with a friend day was created by a filter company— the “friend” is a chlorine filter. Seems your body absorbs more chlorine through the skin than drinking water. 

One of the only reasons I watch the 5:00 news is because of the weather people, they are really nice and enjoyable. 

I have given DGD ice cream for breakfast after cereal too, just like @Suslor.  🍦🍨

The meal suggestion sounds good and toasting the outside too. Thank you for the recipes Debbie @dfish. The drink sounds really good Dixie @summer slope and I’m going to save the recipe. 

I will agree with everyone else that I hope Marley’s bloodwork is tick related Jacqui @kazu. And I also hope that your generator can stay cleared. Thank goodness for your gardener friend being able to help you. 

@0106 — I don’t have any expert packing advice but something that really helped us was buying new luggage that is much more lightweight than our previous ones.  The kicker was on our last cruise prior to the shutdown flying Alaska air in and out of Seattle. It was no problem leaving home because we weighed each piece on our bathroom scale but flying home when they were weighed at the airport one was over the limit. The rep was nice and just asked us to shift some things around but it was difficult to do and embarrassing in public too. So I vowed to buy new luggage and also a traveling luggage scale and it always amazes us how much lighter it is.  

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kazu said:

Thanks for our Saturday Daily, Rich.

Interesting collection of days.  Too cold to eat ice cream for breakfast & I’ll pass on the shower.  I guess weathermen deserve the day although I curse them more times than naught as they either have bad news or wrong predictions.

I like the quote and loved Picton, New Zealand.  Interested in hearing about today’s wine.

It’s still snowing a bit here but I think the storm is moving off - at least I hope so - it’s been here since Thursday night for crying out loud 😱 So tired of snow storms, cold and winter and it’s only February.

01E0ACF5-B807-48D1-B2E0-836D2564432D.jpeg.80c734aac88e0e21d694e8c73516ac96.jpeg

I guess my brain has gone to mush with everything going on.  I completely forgot about the generator and the need to keep it free from snow.   Hope I or help can get to it and we can get it dug out.  Where is Spring or our January thaw?

B1575804-558E-4402-8D2D-DF25F09DBE39.jpeg.aff6d83688a9ba0ad4d3cfbe472ef01e.jpeg

Then, I’ll have to call my generator guy 😔 

Marley failed his blood test (not the good fail like in covid) and has indicators of cancer.  The lab recommended to eliminate any chance we do a test to make sure he doesn’t have a tick disease which can cause the same indicators.  Doubtful, but it made sense to rule it out especially since they could use the blood sample they already had.  And, it’s easily fixed.  Once we hear on that, we’ll probably do one more test.  The vet and I both agree the invasive tests will not be done.  They are not going to fix anything.  There’s no cure for his cancer and he will have quality of life while he can.

I better get back at it outside.  Prayers for everyone on the Care list & for those that need them and 🥂 to those on the Celebratory / Shout Out list.

Have a good Saturday everyone !!!!!

529E5995-8D11-4330-9DFB-705B95ECC3DB.thumb.jpeg.39fc9999a0a5fdffeee17649cc344584.jpeg

Stay safe and please don’t forget you 😷 

So sorry to hear about Marley . He is fortunate to have you . 

justca quick hello from the Nieuw Amsterdam in Phillipsburg .  We have been here before and decided to walk into town . It hasn’t changed as as we were early not a lot of people or shops opened. A very pleasant walk .  The next 4 ports require a HAL tour or port approved shore excursion. As we had no info on what port approve tours were available we just went with HAL.  We didn’t get the info about which ports we would be able to DIY until after boarding. 

Ship is beautiful. About 900 passengers we were told.  Just feeling blessed to be on board. 

prayers to those in care list.  Cheers to those celebrating.  Great Quote today.  Thank you Rich and Roy for the lusts and to you all for your posts.

Stay well and safe. 😷

• Like 25

Good morning and thanks all! 

@kazu  I am so sorry to hear about Marley, hope you get some good news soon! You are overdue! 
@Horizon chaser 1957 hope your niece heals quickly, my friend did the same thing last year, that nasty ice!  Glad about your price drop! 
@ger_77 ice cream on hot oatmeal sounds wonderful!  Not that I need any encouragement , lol! 

@Cruzin TerriI am sorry to hear you’re not well, hope things change soon for you! 

my DBIL and DSIL both have Covid even though triple vaxed,  good thing it seems relatively mild.  

the sky was so beautiful yesterday 

507FF3ED-4C6F-4C56-A978-0C840FCDAD8A.jpeg

• Like 26
  • Thanks 3

Good Afternoon from a cool, windy and  intermittent rainy day at the beach

Played golf this AM in between the rain drops. A little cool but always enjoyable. Didnt take DD with me. She often rides in the cart with me, but today she stayed home with DH.

Ice Cream for breakfast or at anytime sounds good to me. Ice cream is my downfall.

Have not been to Picton. It is on our scheduled trip this fall. I am beginning to lose hope that it will actually sail. Neither Australia or New Zealand or open yet and not sure when they will. I booked this trip in Dec 2020 using FCC.  I have been wanting to go for many many years. I will continue to plan and hope for the best. Bottom line,  in the scheme of life this is a vacation not a life threatening situation.

@JAM37 If you are going to be in the Cocoa Beach area, would love to meet up with you again. Maybe we could actually go to someplace that is open this time!

Stay safe and enjoy today

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

And good news on the passport front.  Remember last month we had quite the time getting our passport photos done at the UPS store and finally went to Walgreens?  My photo was meh so I now have to live with that for 10 years!  However I sent them in on Friday the 14th, they were accepted on Jan. 20 and the checks cashed that day.  Then on Feb. 2 the status said approved and they are printing them.  They claim they will be here on Feb. 8 which is Tuesday.  I'll believe it when I see it!  We did used expedited due to all the reports here on CC that they were taking up to 4 months to return them.  Fingers crossed everything comes back perfectly and with no worries.

My photo is really meh!  I didn't have on any makeup and thought, oh well, I don't wear it very often now anyway, it is what it is.  And that's really good news about the processing.  Our checks were cashed very quickly also, on Feb 1st, but currently no status, however I didn't do expedited.  I also signed up for email notifications so I don't have to keep checking the website and do that crazy Captcha code.  You have to report back when you really do receive them!  Also, Dixie @summer slope, I would also like to know your experience with your passports.  BTW, we had our photos done at a UPS store and the background was white -- we were tucked back in the back room where all the boxes and packages were piled up, I was skeptical until I saw the finished result, she really knew what she was doing.

Terri @Cruzin Terri, I am sorry your labs are showing a worsening.  I'm sure the doctors will be able to help.  So nice that you had company last night.  It really does boost the spirit.

@Horizon chaser 1957 so sorry to hear about your niece and the fracture.  Ouch!!  How old is she?  I had a friend who ended up having to have surgery from a clavicle fracture and another friend who had a shoulder fracture who didn't and didn't even have a cast, just a sling.  I guess you just never know and thank goodness for orthopedic doctors.

@highland cruiser -- have a great time on your cruise.  We didn't know about port and tour limitations either on our Rotterdam December cruise beforehand, in fact, one port changed it's mind after we had been there a few hours and we could walk around.  I really get irked when people say something like this ruined their cruise, you would think they had never traveled at all. 

@seagarsmoker -- looks like you are on a cruise so enjoy!

@GTVCRUISER -- enjoy your cruise!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

Well, as I was drinking my second cup of coffee earlier I started wondering why I passed on today's meal. 🤔 Then I read Debbie's recipes and knew I would like it. Thank you @dfish.

Thank you for the well wishes for our travel on Tuesday.

@StLouisCruisers Sandi, we'll be on a short cruise, (4 nights), February 22-26 on Mariner OTS. It will be my first time on RC and my first short cruise. 

@cunnorl Charlene, not sure we will be staying in Cocoa Beach this time but we will be in Orlando from February 9th through at least March 7th other than the cruise dates. So, there will probably be a day I can drive over or if you will be in the Orlando area maybe we can meet there. I'll keep in touch with you.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sharon in AZ said:

My photo is really meh!  I didn't have on any makeup and thought, oh well, I don't wear it very often now anyway, it is what it is.  And that's really good news about the processing.  Our checks were cashed very quickly also, on Feb 1st, but currently no status, however I didn't do expedited.  I also signed up for email notifications so I don't have to keep checking the website and do that crazy Captcha code.  You have to report back when you really do receive them!  Also, Dixie @summer slope, I would also like to know your experience with your passports.  BTW, we had our photos done at a UPS store and the background was white -- we were tucked back in the back room where all the boxes and packages were piled up, I was skeptical until I saw the finished result, she really knew what she was doing.

Terri @Cruzin Terri, I am sorry your labs are showing a worsening.  I'm sure the doctors will be able to help.  So nice that you had company last night.  It really does boost the spirit.

@Horizon chaser 1957 so sorry to hear about your niece and the fracture.  Ouch!!  How old is she?  I had a friend who ended up having to have surgery from a clavicle fracture and another friend who had a shoulder fracture who didn't and didn't even have a cast, just a sling.  I guess you just never know and thank goodness for orthopedic doctors.

@highland cruiser -- have a great time on your cruise.  We didn't know about port and tour limitations either on our Rotterdam December cruise beforehand, in fact, one port changed it's mind after we had been there a few hours and we could walk around.  I really get irked when people say something like this ruined their cruise, you would think they had never traveled at all. 

@seagarsmoker -- looks like you are on a cruise so enjoy!

@GTVCRUISER -- enjoy your cruise!

I wish we were on a cruise! Unfortunately we are not cruising again until November.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, JAM37 said:

Well, as I was drinking my second cup of coffee earlier I started wondering why I passed on today's meal. 🤔 Then I read Debbie's recipes and knew I would like it. Thank you @dfish.

@cunnorl Charlene, not sure we will be staying in Cocoa Beach this time but we will be in Orlando from February 9th through at least March 7th other than the cruise dates. So, there will probably be a day I can drive over or if you will be in the Orlando area maybe we can meet there. I'll keep in touch with you.

I am in Orlando quite a bit, so I am sure we can work something out.

Safe Travels

Charlene

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cat shepard said:

Willamette Valley Vineyards 2019 Riesling
Not a fan of sweet wines, but based on the description, I might give this a try. Always willing to find a wine that surprises me. Excellent ratings and a price that makes it easy to experiment. Numerous online distributors with prices starting at $12.45..

I am a wine snob.  I make no bones about that.  On the other hand I rail against most wine mythologies that seem to make it difficult for people to enjoy my favorite beverage,  On of them is that wine must be paired with the perfect accompanying food.  My typical response to people who ask what food should they pair with a wine is, "Drink the wine you like to drink with the food you like to eat."

That being said, I have stumbled onto a couple wine/food pairings that really seem to click. Many years ago Mrs. XBGuy found a recipie called Vineyard Chicken.  On a total fluke, we had a Riesling wine with it one night and were blown away.  It his hard to match wines with any perceptable amount of residual sugar with entree dishes--the notable exception being many Asian dishes  However, adding the table grapes to the sauce in this recipe adds sweetness that eliminates any contrast to the wine's sweetness.  I think today's wine of the day would work well with Vineyard Chicken as would any Auslese or Spatlese Mosel.  

Not to steal any attention from @dfish, whose postings I always enjoy, but here is a link to a Vineyard Chicken recipe.

https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/member/views/vineyard-chicken-52693751

Sorry, I don't have a picture.  I guess I'm just a @dfish wannebe.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 8

Good Afternoon All, thanks for the daily report.  Mona had me up early this morning so I got to watch both ships arrive into Port Everglades.  Regrettably I didn’t have any ice cream in the house this morning, that got fixed when I stopped at ALDI.

@dfish the pictures look good, although I am not intrigued by the avocado.  I completed my first pass on my taxes and owe both the state and feds, ugh!  @kazu so sorry to hear the news about Marley.  I would do the same on another test.  
I hope that everyone has a good day today.  Hope to watch sail away.

• Like 23

Good afternoon from sunny and breezy Quartzsite.  After yesterday's busy day cleaning the house and the patio, I slept in this morning, then had two loads of towels to wash and hang out to dry.  Plus, it was time to change the sheets and wash and dry the old ones.  In between chores, I managed to read the Daily which has also been busy.

Ice cream for breakfast sounds interesting, but as much I like ice cream, I don't think I've had it for breakfast.  I will  salute the weatherman (and women) who work hard, but get little thanks. 

Interesting quote today and I like it.

The veggie burrito sounds good, but we're having fajitas with chicken today.  So we're close to the same meal.  I'll skip the drink, but would like to try the wine.  I know most Columbia Valley Rieslings are not as sweet as most German ones.

We have not been to Picton, but it's on the bucket list.  Thanks to all who shared their pictures.  We hope to get there someday.

@kazu  Glad you got your generator cleared of snow and that your gardener friend could help and also clear the sidewalk and Marley's path for necessary outings.  So sorry Marley's blood test did not give you and the vet the answer you wanted.  Like so many others, I'm hoping the second test shows a tick disease even if he's been on the tick pill.  Whatever the outcome, I know you will continue to give him the best life a dog can hope for.

@JAM37  Safe travels on Tuesday.  Hope the weather cooperates, and that your DH can finish the to do list for DMIL before your cruise.

@St. Louis Sal  Hope your roads are clear and you enjoy your outing to the theater this afternoon and dinner out.

@cat shepard  Still enjoying the animal memes.

@Cruzin Terri  Sorry to learn your autoimmune disorder is going the wrong way.  Hope the doctor can get the meds regulated and you improve soon.    Even though company for dinner was tiring, doing something normal can be a morale booster.

@ger_77  Gerry, hope the afternoon of "playing" is good for your friend and your DH.  Enjoy the dinner with your friend.

@marshhawk  The two nurses sure came through for you and your DH.  It is very thoughtful of you to make necklaces for them.

@smitty34877  How nice of your DSIL to take the dogs out for you today.

@marshhawk  I know it has been said before, you are not an idiot, and no one thinks that.  It is hard to know the right thing to say when someone is going through difficult times.  Most times I feel my words are inadequate, but I know at least I did my best to offer comfort.

@*Miss G*  I've never used packing cubes, but understand the concept.  After all the cruises we've done, packing is almost automatic as we know where everything goes in the suitcases.  Plus we have a list of what we take with us, which helps us to include everything -- most times.  🙂

@dobiemom  Sorry you were hit by the appliance gremlins. It was good you could get the stove your DSIL's mom did not need.  Microwaves are easy to replace if not built in, and the new ones do so much more.

@StLouisCruisers  Sandi, let us know when the passport arrives and if it's on time.

@Horizon chaser 1957  Sorry your niece fell and broke her upper arm.  Hope she heals fast.  I've only broken one bone, and the doctor said it would hurt for about three weeks.  I don't know if it was psychological or not, but three weeks later, it didn't hurt, although it was another three weeks until it was healed.  Congratulations on the price drop on your cruise.  That was a big savings.

@Sharon in AZ  We have a "luggage" scale which does help prevent over packing.  We looked at the one at the luggage store, but it was really pricey.  DH found the same scale at the big box store for about 1/3 the price.  The only difference is the cheaper one was called a fish scale.

@bennybear  Sorry you DBIL and DSIL have breakthrough cases, but glad they seem mild.

Lenda

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JAM37 said:

Thank you for the well wishes for our travel on Tuesday.

@StLouisCruisers Sandi, we'll be on a short cruise, (4 nights), February 22-26 on Mariner OTS. It will be my first time on RC and my first short cruise. 

Julia.

Wishing you both an absolutely amazing cruise on Mariner of the seas and stay in Orlando.

Graham.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1