Have It All AND MORE

Taleena

I was poking on the Navigator app today (not on a cruise currently), and saw this under 'Dining & Drinks' then 'Wine, Cocktails and Bars':

image.thumb.jpeg.ed71b3fe8ba1d27d6c7b3ab5bc54e772.jpeg

For anyone who can't see the screenshot, it states that guests with the HIA package can now apply the beverage package to any glass of wine or cocktail and only pay the difference in price if that drink's price surpasses the package price limit. Awesome news if it can be confirmed!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Boarding tomorrow in Trieste, Italy, and my Navigator is not showing that at all.

When I go to 'Wines, cocktails and bars' all I can see is options for 'Wine Menu' 'Sommelier suite' 'Billboard Onboard' 'Rolling Stone Lounge' 'Ocean Bar' 'Lido Bar' 'Sea view Bar' etc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

There must be changes occurring. Last week we discussed that HIA was being offered at $50 a day on booked cruises - now that has disappeared from my bookings 

Still showing up on both of my upcoming cruises.

• Like 1

Do you have a HAL cruise booked? I wonder if that makes a difference in what is displayed.

My Navigator app shows the number of days until I cruise, my itinerary with tours & specialty restaurant reservations, etc. But like VMax1700, I can’t find that screen at all. When I click a box about Have it All, it links to the HAL web page.

It will be great if they make that change in policy!

No luck for me either in seeing it, I do wonder if possibly it does make a difference on what cruise is up next for you. We board Rotterdam 4 weeks from today. It absolutely would be ideal for what Tom and I both like to drink. I tried logging off and back on to see if that might make a difference. It may very well depend on the ship.  

• Like 1

The upcoming HAL cruise I currently have booked is September 11 on the Westerdam 7-day Alaskan Explorer. I can still see it the HIA&M offer in my Navigator app (version 4.12.0) on both my Android phone and Android tablet, so perhaps it depends on if you're using an Android or an iPhone, or maybe it's only on certain cruises. Who knows, especially when HAL is involved. 😆

I would love this change and, interestingly, it will result in HAL getting more of my money.  If only drinks under $11 (or $15) are included, and anything over that will be charged at full price, I will put effort into making sure all my orders are under that threshold.  But I do like nicer wines, whiskeys, etc. and would gladly pay the difference for some of those more expensive selections.

• Like 4

We would love the change also...we have a HAL cruise booked for Sept with the HIA.  Just returned from a Celebrity cruise where we could just pay the difference for a more expensive drink.  Think we spent an extra $14 the entire cruise which is far cheaper than the price to upgrade the beverage package, or paying the full cost of a more expensive drink.  

The only drinks we typically have that are higher priced are DH's nightly scotch other than that standard package works for us.

28 minutes ago, JerryG0828 said:

To see this on Navigator click the view more tab to the right of the dining tab then scroll down, Under the Wine, Cocktails, and Bars, the Have it all and more tab appears.

Still not seeing it!

• Like 1

I thought it was always that way.  On our Eurodam cruise a couple months ago (you were on same trip I think), we only paid difference between $15 and whatever our drink was.  However when we got a drink in souvenir cup, had to pay whole thing.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Still not seeing it!

Me neither.  I have the current Navigator app version 4.12.0 referenced above but it doesn't have the "Wine, Cocktails, and Bars" category in the section noted above.  In that section, mine just has the category, "Bars".  Perhaps a new Navigator app version is starting to push?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AFNavigator said:

Me neither.  I have the current Navigator app version 4.12.0 referenced above but it doesn't have the "Wine, Cocktails, and Bars" category in the section noted above.  In that section, mine just has the category, "Bars".  Perhaps a new Navigator app version is starting to push?

Samewith mine,I also have the 4.12.0 and no such category listed. I wonder if it depends on what your next cruise is? We will be doing Rotterdam in Europe. Could it possibly be only certain itineraries they are testing it with?

• Like 2

I also have the current version and it only has the "Bars" section.  For some reason, I can't view the bar menus anymore as of a couple of weeks ago.  We have a cruise coming up on Wednesday out of Copenhagen, so it will be interesting to see if this policy is in place on it.

I am looking at upgrading to the Elite Beverage Package from the signature in my HIA promotion.  I just took a look at the description of the Elite Beverage Package and it looks as if it has changed from unlimited soft drinks and 15 alcohol drinks to the same wording as the signature package with it being a total of 15 drinks a day soft drinks and alcohol.  It looks like the only difference between the two now is that elite has a $15 limit and Signature is $11.  Is this correct or am I looking at something else on the web site?

7 hours ago, Daniel A said:

I am looking at upgrading to the Elite Beverage Package from the signature in my HIA promotion.  I just took a look at the description of the Elite Beverage Package and it looks as if it has changed from unlimited soft drinks and 15 alcohol drinks to the same wording as the signature package with it being a total of 15 drinks a day soft drinks and alcohol.  It looks like the only difference between the two now is that elite has a $15 limit and Signature is $11.  Is this correct or am I looking at something else on the web site?

That's the way I read it.  Sad, but true.  I haven't sailed yet to test it out though.

~Nancy

Thank you! I was thinking about upgrading to the Elite package, but I see that this offer is on our Alaska cruise next Sunday!! Woohoo. 

Logged into my navigator account and saw this! 

B7ADF286-D811-4350-99E7-3CDD5579850B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1