CDC ends all restrictions as of July 18th (TODAY!!)

3 minutes ago, rudeney said:

I've heard some rumblings on "other places" that RCCL CSR's are saying that pre-cruise testing would end as of Oct 1.  Of course RCCL CSR's are not exactly reliable, but it's about 5 people saying this.  So, that make me wonder that since RCCL's protocols are listed as being through Sept. 2022, if they will just keep everything that way and then let it expire as of Oct. 1.

Boo!  I sail from Copenhagen on Sept 4th.

Pre-cruise testing needs to end Sept 1st.  🤞

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, rudeney said:

I've heard some rumblings on "other places" that RCCL CSR's are saying that pre-cruise testing would end as of Oct 1.  Of course RCCL CSR's are not exactly reliable, but it's about 5 people saying this.  So, that make me wonder that since RCCL's protocols are listed as being through Sept. 2022, if they will just keep everything that way and then let it expire as of Oct. 1.

Hopefully they will just change it so I don't have to for my Sept. Allure cruise

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Wonder if the cruise lines will remove testing before the cruise? I will not wear a mask indoors anywhere. What good is it?

What's the association between testing and masking? Cruiselines haven't required masks in forever 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lovescats5 said:

Here's hoping they discontinue the pre-cruise testing before Sept. 19.  It would be wonderful to not have to worry about that.

August 15 would even be better!!!!

Edited by cruise wizard
  • Like 7

Thursday would work for me lol.  We're cruising on EN on Fri, but we're going to Bermuda that is one of the last holdouts requiring testing.

I'll take Oct 1 as our next cruise after this Fri is Nov 6 out of PC on Jewel.  It'd be nice to not have to worry/think about testing while in FL.

• Like 1

We cruise out of Amsterdam next Tuesday the 26th....hoping pre-cruise test will stop but doubtful RCI will make the change that fast.

But maybe for our Sept 18th cruise out of Vancouver.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

What's the association between testing and masking? Cruiselines haven't required masks in forever 

Except for their poor crew members.  We still don't know what most of them look like.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Nooooooo!!!!!!!  I still have three more emed tests to use up!

Same here. Require testing until I've used all of mine. 🤣

7 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

My thoughts are that cruise lines will stop limiting non-vaxxed passengers but maintain the testing in order to meet destination ports guidelines .

Aren't there still some islands and other countries Royal goes to still require people to be vaccinated?

• Like 2