Princess 2023-2024 Americas Program opens for sale for Elite Captain's Circle Members Aug 9

Coral

Princess is pleased to announce the launch of Americas for the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 season including our Caribbean, Panama Canal, and West Coast programs.

Highlights include:

• 7 ships sailing throughout the Caribbean on voyages from 5 to 21 days including some of our newest ships Enchanted Princess and Sky Princess.  

• 126 total departures of 18 unique sailings visiting 32 destinations.

• Princess Cruises will return to Galveston with Regal Princess on a full season of sailings from 7 to 12 days.

• More ashore late nights including Aruba, Curacao, San Juan, and more.

• Two ways to sail the Panama Canal including full transits of the Panama Canal between Ft. Lauderdale and Los Angeles or San Francisco, or 10 days roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale on partial transits, bringing more guests to the Panama Canal than any other cruise line.

• 21 total departures of 6 unique itineraries visiting 18 destinations.

• Access to 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites including The Archaeological Site and Historic District of Panamá from Puerto Amador and the Port Fortress of Cartagena

• Our West Coast program sails to Mexico, the Hawaiian Islands, and along the California and Pacific Northwest Coasts with sailings from Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and Vancouver.

• 67 total departures of 23 unique itineraries visiting 28 destinations.

• Discovery Princess returns for her second homeport season out of Los Angeles, sailing to Mexico, the California Coast, and, for the first time ever, to the Hawaiian Islands.

• Unique opportunity to see a total solar eclipse on April 8, 2024 in Mazatlán on Discovery Princess’ 10-day Mexican Riviera with Total Solar Eclipse.

• New 32-day South Pacific Islands & Hawaii roundtrip from Los Angeles on Sapphire Princess, visiting Hawaii, French Polynesia, Samoa, and, for the first time ever, the islands of Fiji.

• More ashore overnights including Cabo San Lucas and Honolulu.

Edited by Coral
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 11

• Coral changed the title to Princess 2023-2024 Americas Program opens for sale for Elite Captain's Circle Members Aug 9
23 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

This is good to know. I'm stalking a cruise for the total eclipse in Spring 2024, so maybe one of the Mexican cruises will work out for that. 

April 3 2024 10 day cruise on the brand new Discovery Princess has the solar total eclipse while in Mazatlan.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

April 3 2024 10 day cruise on the brand new Discovery Princess has the solar total eclipse while in Mazatlan.

Woo hoo! That's for me! Thanks for the info! (doing happy dance)

31 minutes ago, Geoffa30 said:

Thanks for sharing. Interesting that there is still no mention of the new Sphere Class ship. Wonder if it's delayed or going to happen at all.

I am wondering EXACTLY that as well. I also have a sneaking suspicion it could go to another Carnival Corp brand like P&O UK, Costa or AIDA 

2 hours ago, Sea Hag said:

This is good to know. I'm stalking a cruise for the total eclipse in Spring 2024, so maybe one of the Mexican cruises will work out for that. 

Us, too!!  The Discovery Princess will have this for April 3rd, 10 night sailing out of LA according to the attachments above.  I am contacting my CVP about this one asap.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tak8 said:

I was hoping they would go through May of '24.

Same here.  We are waiting to see what the Majestic and Royal are doing in May of 2024.  Right now, the Majestic ends their schedule in Hong Kong and the Royal in Tokyo. 

2 hours ago, Geoffa30 said:

Thanks for sharing. Interesting that there is still no mention of the new Sphere Class ship. Wonder if it's delayed or going to happen at all.

I don't believe they ever released a timetable for the Sphere class ships???

2 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

Us, too!!  The Discovery Princess will have this for April 3rd, 10 night sailing out of LA according to the attachments above.  I am contacting my CVP about this one asap.  

Get in line Buddy! My trusty TA is already on the job. Hmm ... wasn't planning on this one but it's a bucket list thing. Now I wonder if I have enough FCDs to cover this. If Alaska 2024 doesn't come out until early October I should be OK as we can purchase some more.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, beg3yrs said:

Get in line Buddy! My trusty TA is already on the job. Hmm ... wasn't planning on this one but it's a bucket list thing. Now I wonder if I have enough FCDs to cover this. If Alaska 2024 doesn't come out until early October I should be OK as we can purchase some more.

We are on a cruise in a month and I am bone dry on the FCDs.  I had two for each of us just two months ago.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chrysalis said:

unless i am missing something,  I see no Aruba, Bonaire or Curacao...or grenada and barbados on the 10 dayer or 20 dayer cruises

Seems a shocker if the case.  How could they drop all those islands?  What is it now, STT and SXM heavy and not much more?  IMO, the whole thing for the 10-nighters was to hit a bunch of islands and then a somewhat different bunch on the next go-round.

ETA:  The SKY eastern itinerary seems a complete bore to me with P Cay, G Turk, & A Cove.  All you get is SJU for a real port.  Seems like they just want folks to drink and spend money on their own properties.

The CB is doing more islands with its itineraries.

I like the idea of more Circle Caribbean voyages as you can head out for two weeks and not have the day back to FLL and then another day back to get south and less overdosing of P Cay.

Looks like you are correct in regards to Enchanted doing the 10-nighters.  Still, a variety of islands. 

Anyway, that is my 2 minute glance at it all.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 2