My recent absence

rudeney

Oh man, I'm so sorry for your loss.  From the emailing's back and forth with you, you seem to be a very caring guy and giving of your time to help others.  You both were lucky to have each other.  I'm sure you will morn for a long time to come and you will never forget but you will heal with time.  If there is anything we can do for you, please just give me an email and I'll/we'll be there to assist in any way possible.  

Jay

• Like 4

So sorry to hear about the unexpected loss of your wife Jan. She looks like a lovely lady in your picture. 

I hope you gain strength and comfort from the memories of a long life together ❤ 

Sue

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 2

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I lost my wife of 42 years from cancer a year ago this past November 13th.  Sue fought hard for 11 months. Family and friends will be huge in your support. It will take time but trust in their love and friendship.  I also found it comforting joining a grief support group.

Sue and I did most of our cruising on Princess but had talked about taking a cruise with Royal Caribbean. Good friends of ours that we have cruised with in the past asked me to join them on the Oasis in March. I'm not sure why I said yes but I'm getting excited about going. 

You had the courage to share your story and your courage and love for your wife will help you move forward.

• Like 6