Are we back to three evening dress codes again?

cruisestitch

We are just off Summit 10 night repositioning cruise.  Also had 3 Chic nights.  They really should stick to the guidelines in the FAQ's on their website.

EVENING CHIC

Each itinerary features one to two “formal” nights we call Evening Chic.

Of course they don't adhere to any other part of the dress code FAQ so why this part?

12 minutes ago, prmssk said:

I'm not sure there is really a difference between Casual and Smart Casual.  Maybe IT is trying to see who is paying attention. 😉 

Or it’s a typo. When we were on the Connie, not on the app but the paper sheet they had Undresses instead of sundresses. Thankfully no one followed that. 

Seriously though not sure how they set up the app, if they need type some lines in or they just choose from different pre made options. 

• Haha 10

1 minute ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Coincidently...

image.thumb.png.3ac1cdcecd8209ede4ca1ba65b508082.png

Long as they leave that last option off we are good. I always do khakis and either a short sleeve button down or polo shirt each night. Only time in a tux that I know of was when I got married. 

• Haha 1

We don't have to like it but the reality is they don't enforce the dress code.  I was on the Beyond in Europe about six months ago, you would have to imagine their newest ship and Europe itinerary which is often more dressy than other itineraries would enforce the dress code.  Nope.  Even on formal nights saw a few men in shorts, even more in t-shirts, hoodies, rashguards, etc

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

We are just off Summit 10 night repositioning cruise.  Also had 3 Chic nights.  They really should stick to the guidelines in the FAQ's on their website.

EVENING CHIC

Each itinerary features one to two “formal” nights we call Evening Chic.

Of course they don't adhere to any other part of the dress code FAQ so why this part?

As you know, that disparity (3 EC nights for extended sailings) has existed since EC language was introduced.

17 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

while wearing their athleisure and Hey Dude house shoes

In the past we have always adhered to the dress code .

However, on our last cruise my husband wore sandals all the time.

He recently had a hip replacement and because of swollen feet, it was all he could get on.