Something else Carnival is trying....

BlerkOne

3 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

I think I'll give it a go next Carnival cruise. Why not?

I wonder how they decided on those two? Crew favorites, perhaps?

You're braver than I am.  They may not be too objectionable, but don't call them pizzas.

• Like 2

This was offered on our Sunshine cruise 2 weeks ago. I didn't try them because they didn't seem appetizing to me. Also, I asked for a pepperoni pizza with mushrooms and extra cheese and was told "no problem". Delicious and no upcharge. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Oletruckdude said:

This was offered on our Sunshine cruise 2 weeks ago. I didn't try them because they didn't seem appetizing to me. Also, I asked for a pepperoni pizza with mushrooms and extra cheese and was told "no problem". Delicious and no upcharge. 

My choice is usually 4 cheese with pepperoni and mushroom added. 

• Like 3

Take the bbq off the korean steak and take the teriyaki off the chicken then combine them to make a bbq chicken pizza. Throw on some red onions then we will be talkin'! 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

428664664_4375268279363989_5213447484868

I saw this on dream. After all the fuss over on rcl when pax were asked about paying for pizza, and pizza gate, I had to laugh to see carnival offering pizza for a price. I just ordered the free pizza, but did see these 2 were offered. No one is forcing people to buy them. Dont see why the fuss over on rcl and resistance.

The free pizza was still awesome.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mz-s said:

So are all the new menu items from here on out going to be upcharges?

I took this to be an extra offering from Pizza Pirate (or whatever it's called on whichever ship you are on). I can see them adding something special to the menus of the included restaurants (Blue Iguana, Guy's, etc.) in an effort to increase revenue.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

I took this to be an extra offering from Pizza Pirate (or whatever it's called on whichever ship you are on). I can see them adding something special to the menus of the included restaurants (Blue Iguana, Guy's, etc.) in an effort to increase revenue.

Good point! As long as Carnival doesn't take away what is already "free" I think it's smart business.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

We saw these offered on the Legend last month.  We were just getting quick slices so just took pepperoni which was already ready.  But I would definitely try both of those. 

• Like 3