How do i delete my account?

User CP might have the info.

You could always change your email address. I use one specifically for when I know I'll get ads I do not want.

FWIW at most I get one email a day from CC. Rarely, if ever from an advertiser on this site.

Edited by SadieN

In 8 years I don't think I've ever received a piece of spam related to this site. I segregate my email accounts so it would be pretty obvious.

Did you sign up for subscriptions to threads? You can change that.

Good point. The "someone replied to the X thread" email can be annoying until you change the default to no email.

If you really want to leave Cruise Critic, you can email help@cruisecritic.com and indicate your desire. You might also click on User CP at the top of the screen and unsubscribe from boards, newsletters, etc. that you might have subscribed to. User CP is where you control how you participate on the boards. Participation should be fun...not an annoyance, so only you can determine what meets your needs at this time. Do let me know if I can be of further assistance.

If you really want to leave Cruise Critic, you can email help@cruisecritic.com and indicate your desire. You might also click on User CP at the top of the screen and unsubscribe from boards, newsletters, etc. that you might have subscribed to. User CP is where you control how you participate on the boards. Participation should be fun...not an annoyance, so only you can determine what meets your needs at this time. Do let me know if I can be of further assistance.

The reassurance that CC does not send 'junk' email nor sell on contact details of members, would be comforting and helpfull.

I get way too much junk mail from this site.

How do i delete my account, not justn unsubscribe?

Thanks.

I have been a CC member for three years and get no junk mail from CC.

Did you inadvertently sign up for automatic subscriptions to threads where you reply, or sign up for newsletter or announcements? That is the only way you'd get email from CC.

I've been a part of CC for a lot of years and cannot remember ever getting 'junk mail' from CC. It was good of Host Sheila to remind us to check our settings and be sure we have them the way that works best for us.