How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

16 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

I agree, as keen as I am to cruise, I am willing to wait until the end of the year.

Yep. I really don wanted to find myself on the very first cruise after lockdown.

But if it IS sailing I will go. Unless i am allowed to change to a later one.

On saying that I am not sure the British government will allow flights to get there any way.

But 54 days.

On 4/16/2020 at 6:10 PM, SailingShelley said:

Life as we know it will be different going forward and cruising will have a new face as well.

And you may decide to see the world in a different and more comprehensive way. Change is good.

1 hour ago, clo said:

And you may decide to see the world in a different and more comprehensive way. Change is good.

You are so wise Clo!

We are stepping back to a time when we travelled in a  motorhome  around the continent. But for seeing places not so close, staying in beautiful cities and towns near ports , travelling around the areas then hopping on cruise ships is in our blood and hearts so cruising will continue to be part of our adventures!

approximatly 236 days, it will depend on the time of the year, the time zones and etc. You cannot say for sure becasue they change the timeline in the begining of each year. The thing is the more you count down the days, the long is the wait 😄 Just mark milestones in the calendar to remind you like every 3. months . You will feel much at ease =D 

2 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

220 here but I doubt it especially since people have been posting that cruise lines will not allow those of us over 70 on ships.

You may be correct I will be 71 at the time with some medical issues , if not maybe sandals in Jamaica, great resorts.

17 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I am older and have 10 medical issues .I just wanted to do one more cruise.

I just want to continue to do two cruises a year 😁, my goal was to have the number of cruises to match my age and should do that in next year or so as long as I can cruise. 

1 minute ago, George C said:

I just want to continue to do two cruises a year 😁, my goal was to have the number of cruises to match my age and should do that in next year or so as long as I can cruise. 

We cruised on 6 different lines and only last year became Diamond on RCI .We wanted to do another RCI cruise to enjoy the benefits of that status.

This would have been our 26 th.cruise.