New itineraries out?

bitob

I see the Marina and Riviera will be doing the Caribbean next winter. Im surprised there would be that much demand on Oceania for that. Perhaps a push for new customers.

I see the Marina and Riviera will be doing the Caribbean next winter. Im surprised there would be that much demand on Oceania for that. Perhaps a push for new customers.

People seem to want the larger ships

Maybe the R-ships will be in different locals than the Caribbean ?

Any link or PDF you can post here?

Any link or PDF you can post here?

Yes. If u have can I please post link

No, sorry, I saw them in handouts from the future cruise dept that they put in your room while on Marina recently.

My TA told me the reason Marina is doing the Caribbean this coming winter was that they thought they would be having cruises to Cuba but have been delayed.

There are some great deals for the Caribbean this winter. Balcony for the price of an Inside plus good amount of OBC

Mura,

Thank you for sharing. It's nice to see new itineraries even before we get email from our TA. I've found two cruises that we're ready to book. Free extension in Africa/Asia seems to be a nice perk.

Olga