Upgraded from inside to junior suite!

Just got a call from the upgrade fairy, changing us from an interior to a Junior Suite for our upcoming cruise on the Allure next month! They said another family was needing the cabin we were in because they were traveling with minors and they were adjoining rooms...anyway, huge score.

Just got a call from the upgrade fairy, changing us from an interior to a Junior Suite for our upcoming cruise on the Allure next month! They said another family was needing the cabin we were in because they were traveling with minors and they were adjoining rooms...anyway, huge score.

Great result for you.

Wow! That is great.... Wonder does this happen often? I just assumed that they just upgrade one category..... so they would have moved you to ocean view, that ocean view to balcony, and the balcony room to junior suite. What level of C&A are you? Wonder does that have an influence on it?

Enjoy your cruise!

That is great stuff!!! Enjoy the JS and the balcony... When these upgrades happen it makes us all think... maybe next time it will be us???? But not so far...

I had a similar occurrence while onboard the Allure several years ago! I had just finished unpacking in my interior room and when I got back from the muster drill, there was a message on my phone saying I've been upgraded to a Central Park balcony because the family beside me (4 people) needed my connecting room once they saw how small their room was! Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Fabulous! Enjoy every second of it!

You hit the Jackpot, Congrats!! You will love the Suite and may find it difficult to move back on future cruises. You can quickly lose that future Suite feeling when you see some of the prices. In any event, again Congrats and enjoy your cruise.

Lucky you fantastic news. They have a bath in most JS and a kettle and balcony although you will not want to go back to an inside again after this.

love sailing with RCCL

Congrats! Wow!

Was that the true "upgrade fairy" (no cost upgrade) or the "upsell fairy" where they will offer you a higher cat cabin for a little extra cost?

My sister went from JS to a two bedroom family suite last month on Serenade with a call from the "upsell" fairy. She paid the extra since it was her honeymoon. She loved it! :)