Boarding in a few hours :)

octoberdana

We got here really early and now the waiting area is full. So not sure there was any benefit to getting here... as everyone will be lining up at the same time.

We arrive at about 1030 & check in began by 1100 in LA. With priority check in & boarding we are onboard by noon to enjoy lunch in the MDR and beginning our cruise ASAP. ;)

It won't be long now...Buon Viaggio! :D

We arrive at about 1030 & check in began by 1100 in LA. With priority check in & boarding we are onboard by noon to enjoy lunch in the MDR and beginning our cruise ASAP. ;)

It won't be long now...Buon Viaggio! :D

I hope we are onboard by noon we are starving since we are on EST time and our three hours ahead of LA. Check in was a breeze, finding port, everything has been really easy and much smoother than our previous experience in FLL.

SaveSave

I hope we are onboard by noon we are starving since we are on EST time and our three hours ahead of LA. Check in was a breeze, finding port, everything has been really easy and much smoother than our previous experience in FLL.

Glad that you're having a smooth process arriving for your cruise...we've been happy with our homeport boarding process in LA.

Crew will direct passengers to the buffet but one of the anytime dining rooms off the atrium has always been open between noon & 1:30. We prefer that relaxing beginning to our cruises than a platter of food from the buffet. ;)

With your go with the flow attitude, you'll have a great cruise! :D

We're eagerly anticipating boarding our next cruise in less than 3 weeks.

SaveSave

Let us know how the cruise was. Maybe a review when you get back. Have a great cruise. :D

Cruise lines don't like to offer the deep, last minute discounts. So if it is just a few cabins, they will sail with them empty.
I see deep last-minute discounts that are pretty substantial. On the Princess website, there are several coming up this month with prices starting at less than $55 a day per person.

I see deep last-minute discounts that are pretty substantial. On the Princess website, there are several coming up this month with prices starting at less than $55 a day per person.

There are some pretty steep discounts being offered right now on the 28 day cruise leaving next Sunday.

Guest arowe6
Going with the flow is very underrated. :cool:

We love the Emerald Princess. Have a wonderful cruise!

Off topic— but wanted to let you know I miss your reports (and G’s antics).

Hope you’re well. Can’t wait to see (read) where you’re headed next.

-a

Off topic— but wanted to let you know I miss your reports (and G’s antics).

Hope you’re well. Can’t wait to see (read) where you’re headed next.

-a

Andrew! How wonderful to hear from you! I’ve missed you and hope life is continuing to shine on you.

You won’t have to wait long. I’ll be firing up the blog in another week or so. We’ve had a hard summer, but are thrilled (and very fortunate) to be looking forward to another adventure this winter.

Andrew! How wonderful to hear from you! I’ve missed you and hope life is continuing to shine on you.

You won’t have to wait long. I’ll be firing up the blog in another week or so. We’ve had a hard summer, but are thrilled (and very fortunate) to be looking forward to another adventure this winter.

Not Andrew, but, very happy to hear that you will be blogging again soon. :D