Anthem of the Seas - Status Update

Logged in to print a copy of my cruise calendar and noticed that RCCL has already rebooked my ifly and northstar times (yes I know North Star is broken but they did re-book me!) They also rebooked my shore excursion for me for the day we will be in Bermuda.  I was worried about the ifly and getting a reservation so happy that they took care of this 🙂 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Logged in to print a copy of my cruise calendar and noticed that RCCL has already rebooked my ifly and northstar times (yes I know North Star is broken but they did re-book me!) They also rebooked my shore excursion for me for the day we will be in Bermuda.  I was worried about the ifly and getting a reservation so happy that they took care of this 🙂 

Hi, Jenn! Will you please report back if the Northstar is working on your sailing? We're on the 5/23 voyage after you! 

Above all, have a great time 🙂 I feel for you all, but I know you'll have a great time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I wonder if anyone local to the port could call Royal today and get a cheap last minute three day cruise with all the cancellations they have had.

I confess that this crossed my mind.  😄 😄 😄

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, carnival03 said:

Hi, Jenn! Will you please report back if the Northstar is working on your sailing? We're on the 5/23 voyage after you! 

Above all, have a great time 🙂 I feel for you all, but I know you'll have a great time.

I sure will

Thanks 🙂  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Sorry about North Star (didn't know it was broken). I really loved it.   I didn't get to do iFly, but it looked like great fun.  You know everyone here on CC wants to see a picture of you flying in that tube.  :classic_smile:

Enjoy!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turtles06 said:

Sorry about North Star (didn't know it was broken). I really loved it.   I didn't get to do iFly, but it looked like great fun.  You know everyone here on CC wants to see a picture of you flying in that tube.  :classic_smile:

Enjoy!  

I will video!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

I will video!!

You listening to the radio chatter on the port cam?  Said Anthem should be moving shortly.  Waiting on Norwegian to pass, then things will be moving.  Summit just said underway in 5 minutes.  😄 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, carnival03 said:

Wait... How is NCL, Celebrity, and Anthem all leaving for Bermuda today? How are they going to dock? Are they sailing in on different days?

Here is the port  schedule

Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 5.04.52 PM.png

Edited by Iamcruzin
  • Like 1

Yep, Summit is leaving now.  Oh and I saw a post on another site that said the crew got to see a showing of Spectra's Cabaret today.  For those concerned about the crew getting down time, they obviously did.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Well we’re on our way!!!  Hopefully it’s not terribly painful! 

Should be okay now....it was the overlap time that was going to cause the biggest headache...maybe everyone listened to the email from RC and waited so there wasn't too much overlap....I haven't seen any grumblings about standing around in the port all day 😉

13 minutes ago, dodgestang said:

Should be okay now....it was the overlap time that was going to cause the biggest headache...maybe everyone listened to the email from RC and waited so there wasn't too much overlap....I haven't seen any grumblings about standing around in the port all day 😉

Let’s hope.  I was more worried about all 4,000 of us arriving at 7pm 😳