Live from the Sky 12/4/2019 Common Thread

CruiseVA

I’m going to have to go through and read this whole thread tomorrow. Already sitting at FLL. Six months from tomorrow we board again. I cannot wait!!!!!

here was our daughter’s reaction to 5 Skies last night. And sunrise this morning!

55538BC3-0ACB-49AA-8528-B4461D977E4E.jpeg

65E4391F-3FBE-4D9D-930E-62F7CBA48DD8.jpeg

• Like 4

I think Princess should have put the Bristo and Sushi restaurants on deck 7 in a glassed off area like the other paid restaurants.  People were walking by the tables to get to the theater and the smell from the fish.

50 minutes ago, phabric said:

I think Princess should have put the Bristo and Sushi restaurants on deck 7 in a glassed off area like the other paid restaurants.  People were walking by the tables to get to the theater and the smell from the fish.

And the smell from the fish what?

1. Was so smelly that you ran to the bathroom to vomit.

2. Was so good that you missed the show because you had to dine on delicious smelling fish.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CruiseAF said:

And the smell from the fish what?

1. Was so smelly that you ran to the bathroom to vomit.

2. Was so good that you missed the show because you had to dine on delicious smelling fish.

I found it was not a pleasant smell to walk by.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, phabric said:

I found it was not a pleasant smell to walk by.

I hate fish and the smell of it but never noticed it while walking by.

I think they need to move the French restaurant because it's so loud now when music or activities goes on that it takes away from the experience of dining there.  I loved the restaurant but not where it was located.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I think they need to move the French restaurant because it's so loud now when music or activities goes on that it takes away from the experience of dining there.  I loved the restaurant but not where it was located.

I never noticed it either and we, too, are not fish eaters. 

2 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I must have walked by it 20 plus times a day for almost a month.

Never smelled any fish either. 🤔

• Like 1

Hi all, safely back home … using my desktop and full size keyboard … my wife's mini ipad, not so much

anyway … will catch back up on some threads of interest, then post my opinions , some very good, some not so much ( service in mdr was terrible, food was ...meh )

now the service may have had to do the lack of personnel  - waiters and cooks 

later

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, voljeep said:

anyone else have problems with medallion net while on board … couldn't even logon many times … maybe the ipad, but I did go down to the internet café, and a lady was getting a refund for a package she purchased ...

Yes, it kept logging me off and at times I couldn't log on.  That's one of the reasons I had issues communicating with you!

I was offered the upgrade to unlimited  on the 12/1 for a price which I thought was high for the 3 day.  come the 12/4 sailing, it didn't offer me my loyalty minutes so I had to head down to the cafe. Even though they were booked separately and at different times, Princess I guess decided they were the same cruise so was only offering me the 150 total.  The guy did give in and give us another 150 however would not allow me to buy unlimited for the 12/4 sailing.  Wasn't overly friendly about it either. 

The TA;s all had 4 device packages from Princess, I'm sure the media did as well and all the executives obviously had it so I wonder if that had anything to do with our issues.  Just too many devices at once??