Where to send Royal Caribbean a complaint letter?

Hi

I sent an email to the customer service about a problem I had on my last cruise.

I got a phone call about it from RCCL. They were very nice and understood my problem and made good for it.

One of the reasons we keep sailing on Royal.

Go to contact us on the home page and fill out the info and your complaint.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, Fragile-Beauty said:

If one wanted to get a review and complaint letter to Royal C, would you send it to customer service or someone else higher up in the company?   

Let me know if you have sent a letter and did they respond to it.

Thanks

You can send an email. I have always received responses to my questions/concerns.  They will send an automated email quickly explaining that they received your email but then it takes about a week to get an actual response.

For what it’s worth... we have not had good experience from emailing Molly, the new Crown and Anchor Ambassador. My brother emailed her a few months ago and never heard back. 

I reached out to her for a completely different reason, and haven’t heard back either. 

On 12/3/2019 at 7:14 PM, discru said:

For what it’s worth... we have not had good experience from emailing Molly, the new Crown and Anchor Ambassador. My brother emailed her a few months ago and never heard back. 

I reached out to her for a completely different reason, and haven’t heard back either. 

I sent here a letter a few months back and I am sill waiting for a reply.

On 12/4/2019 at 1:55 PM, Andy C said:

To the OP - let me offer you some advice.  A few have asked what the negative experience was you had - keep it to yourself in order to avoid the judgment and criticism that will surely follow you in this forum.  

Actually not a single poster on this thread has asked the OP what the Experience was. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 years later...

We bought a Cruise to Labadee for 4 nights. My older brother, wife and two daughters bought the same package because we told them how awesome our experience in our three previous cruises with Royal were. Now, because of the political situation in Haiti, Royal decided to send us instead to Nassau, Bahamas. Without asking us if we were ok with that. We wanted to go to Labadee because we had such a great time at Coco Cay and thought that this was going to be similar. When we called to try to change it, because we don't want to go to Bahamas, now they say that if we do that, we will lose 75% of our money. Not even the regular $100 they charge to change a cruise. The situation in Bahamas is also a little hot with crimes against the tourists and we chose some other type of cruise. We don't want to go there. All we wanted to do was to relax in a beach and spend the day. It is funny that they decided to change our cruise to their convenience just after we finish paying the whole amount. The least they could do was to give us a choice without losing our money. It is not our fault that Haiti is going through that situation, and we know that Royal Caribbean cannot control that, but the least we should have a chance to reschedule or just pick another cruise like one of the many Royal have that go to Coco Cay. That was the kind of tourism we had in mind.  Not going to Bahamas again.

11 minutes ago, El Cano said:

We bought a Cruise to Labadee for 4 nights. My older brother, wife and two daughters bought the same package because we told them how awesome our experience in our three previous cruises with Royal were. Now, because of the political situation in Haiti, Royal decided to send us instead to Nassau, Bahamas. Without asking us if we were ok with that. We wanted to go to Labadee because we had such a great time at Coco Cay and thought that this was going to be similar. When we called to try to change it, because we don't want to go to Bahamas, now they say that if we do that, we will lose 75% of our money. Not even the regular $100 they charge to change a cruise. The situation in Bahamas is also a little hot with crimes against the tourists and we chose some other type of cruise. We don't want to go there. All we wanted to do was to relax in a beach and spend the day. It is funny that they decided to change our cruise to their convenience just after we finish paying the whole amount. The least they could do was to give us a choice without losing our money. It is not our fault that Haiti is going through that situation, and we know that Royal Caribbean cannot control that, but the least we should have a chance to reschedule or just pick another cruise like one of the many Royal have that go to Coco Cay. That was the kind of tourism we had in mind.  Not going to Bahamas again.

Try reading the cruise contract you signed. You are not entitled to any recompense.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, El Cano said:

The $100 pp change option is only available before final payment. 

I personally have written to the above email and always gotten a fairly fast reply. It might not be what you want to hear but they will reply. If you booked thru a TA he might br able to escalate it.

Mbayley@rccl.com 

3 hours ago, MommaBear55 said:

Try reading the cruise contract you signed. You are not entitled to any recompense.

Also, ports are also not guaranteed.

And reading the CC contract, they ONLY thing that is guaranteed is that they will get you back to the port you left from.  As they are now doing with the passengers who embarked in Baltimore but can't get back into port.

They can change the embarkation port without compensation also.  And without providing transport from original port to the new one.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SRF said:

Also, ports are also not guaranteed.

And reading the CC contract, they ONLY thing that is guaranteed is that they will get you back to the port you left from.  As they are now doing with the passengers who embarked in Baltimore but can't get back into port.

They can change the embarkation port without compensation also.  And without providing transport from original port to the new one.

I would say even that can be loosey goosey as when I was on conquest and a hurricane wiped out Galveston they delivered us back to new orleans and made everyone get off the ship. They did say you could then reboard and 3 or 4 days later sailed to the proposed houston port which later tried but never worked .. houston port is not Galveston. I wrote and they said close enough, they owed me no compensation. I swore I'd never do carnival again. We were allowed 1 phone call I used to rent a car from new orleans. 

I've read posters claiming we got bused back, not true. I was on the ship, we got nothing. 

Also missed 2 of 3 ports during hurricane season. 

Ports arent guaranteed .. but if the poster wants to write, go ahead. Btw we knew hurricane Ike was coming but it wasnt forecast for Galveston so when we left on sunday we werent allowed to cancel for a refund or plenty would have. It made a dog leg 6 days later on friday right to Galveston. I would have no showed had I known it would hit Galveston.  I lost my car that was only 6 months old and everything in it. 

Missing a port is nothing. How about losing a new car and getting vastly depreciated value. New Saturn I was so proud of. Brand new off the showroom floor.

• Like 2

Actually they say port of embarkation or your home.

So they could put local to Norfolk people in cabs to their home and leave it up to then to deal with their car in Baltimore.

Read a contract, not me!!!
OP: as firefly333 says: write a good letter, you never know.  

But, remember she was saved from having to drive a Saturn by the all-wise and merciful hurricane deity. (Parts would have been heck to get for repairs) 😉

6 hours ago, El Cano said:

You did not buy a cruise to Labadee. You bought a trip on a Royal Caribbean ship. Ports are not and never have been guaranteed. Between weather and other situations (including but not limited to Haiti) a cruise line cannot and will not guarantee any specific destination. That's just the way it is and always has been.