Song of Norway LIVE (March 19, 2020)

13 minutes ago, LMaxwell said:

If you are bringing kids stop by the front desk and they'll give you cards to keep them busy while onboard.  Soda and ice cream is included also!  

ROYAL CARIBBEAN PLAYING CARDS

Actually I believe you will get 2 decks of these cards in your cabin. Just check in the desk. 

16 minutes ago, LMaxwell said:

If you are bringing kids stop by the front desk and they'll give you cards to keep them busy while onboard.  Soda and ice cream is included also!  

ROYAL CARIBBEAN PLAYING CARDS

No kids but TWA handed out playing cards to everyone on our flight.

E4E50737-2CDD-40BC-8A99-E928FA93C780.jpeg

Just now, rncruiser said:

Actually I believe you will get 2 decks of these cards in your cabin. Just check in the desk. 

I am pretty sure they leave them next to the post cards and pens that they supply in your cabin so you can mail your friends back home.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

I am pretty sure they leave them next to the post cards and pens that they supply in your cabin so you can mail your friends back home.

I hope you brought something sheer and silky for the wife; the room stewards love to lay that out for you.  Heck, they'll practically dress her in it. 

Edited by LMaxwell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Yeah it was so cool to get post cards and pens to write back home. Here are the ones I got. Look how neat those pen's are.

pens.jpg

post card.jpg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, 3CatsInMA said:

I hope your internet speed is good on board!

I've read about this Internet-thingy in last months issue of Popular Science.  Pure Star Trek fantasy, never going to happen.

Why would people use expensive micro-computers with hard-to-decipher DOS commands to communicate with people and buy products when they can do it in person. Don't waste your money buying Microsoft or Apple stock.

Besides, the ship would need to be attached to a very long cable. Unlike TV or Radio, data can not be transmitted through the air without wires.

😉😁

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, 3CatsInMA said:

You can find out more about that at the Voom desk.  It's down at the end of the promenade, near the bionic bar.

Do Colonel Steve Austen and Jaime Sommers work at the Bionic Bar??  That would be sooo cool.  I ❤️ them!

Edited by Alter Ego
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

Awesome post!  I shared our 1985 sailing on Song of Norway on the 50 years of Royal Caribbean thread. Also dug out a few pictures to show our group sailing on the Brilliance of the Seas January 30 this year.  Had one of my husband skeet shooting off the ship. Not sure they’ll offer you that activity. Enjoy the midnight buffet. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Alter Ego said:

Do Colonel Steve Austen and Jaime Sommers work at the Bionic Bar??  That would be sooo cool.  I ❤️ them!

Despite the national 55 mph speed limit, both can run at 60 mph. 

That certainly counts as VOOM.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 3CatsInMA said:

You can find out more about that at the Voom desk.  It's down at the end of the promenade, near the bionic bar.

Yup, I blame the LSD. 

Maybe @3CatsInMA actually has one, but they see three.  They also have a plane in their avatar which flies high... just sayin.🤷‍♂️😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Time for some European (topless) sunbathing on the upper deck, below the smoke stack.  Special reserved sunbathing area, for special people.

ShipShape poolside water fitness in the afternoon.  Have to collect enough ShipShape dollars to get a free yellow t-shirt.

• Like 2

This ship is sooo big, it took us over an hour to find our stateroom. I think we were on the wrong deck, then the wrong side, and then we couldn't figure out if we were up front or in the back. Finally I gave up and asked for help.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Yup, I blame the LSD. 

Maybe @3CatsInMA actually has one, but they see three.  They also have a plane in their avatar which flies high... just sayin.🤷‍♂️😉

You think I'm bad?  I heard a guy over there>>>>>>>>>>>

saying something about bumper cars and something else called Northern Star (????)  I don't know if that's a band or what???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1