P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

3 minutes ago, Peggy and Mossey said:

well I think you look very handsome Graham,  and you are wearing attire that is  very appropriate for the lovely weather we are having.

Please ignore others trying to divert the conversation 🙂

Thank you so much for your lovely comments which are really appreciated.

Graham.

15 minutes ago, kalos said:

Can you get them with Cleethorpes on ?  :classic_unsure::classic_wink::classic_wink::classic_biggrin:

If you come up to Seaburn again Kalos there is a new hotel which has only recently been built called Seaburn hotel which overlooks the sea and the sea facing rooms have decent sized balconies.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

If you come up to Seaburn again Kalos there is a new hotel which has only recently been built called Seaburn hotel which overlooks the sea and the sea facing rooms have decent sized balconies.

We were looking at that a few weeks ago, looks reasonable ,thanks for the heads up :classic_smile:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wowzz said:

You misunderstand the purpose of this thread. Diversion is what it is all about !

Very timely diversion. We are just finishing the packing for our Celebrity cruise tomorrow. American Ship...I case of any sensitivities, I will unpack my Japan Laundry shirts.🤔

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, zap99 said:

Very timely diversion. We are just finishing the packing for our Celebrity cruise tomorrow. American Ship...I case of any sensitivities, I will unpack my Japan Laundry shirts.🤔

Have a great cruise - and tell us all about it later!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

Missed those. Same person?

Yup, pretty sure it was the same person. Quite late at night when they were posting, so hopefully somenody will correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 2

I had completely forgotten about them, if this is what I think you are saying.  Great if anything unwanted has disappeared, just a shame someone has to check up.  Or can it be done without human intervention; that would be good.

I posted about the friendly banter and how much it was all appreciated during lockdown and how much it helped us all. I'm sure it appeared, but now it's gone, I think. Unless I put it in the wrong place!  I was, of course, answering the comment about the diversion.

Could have broken a rule I don't know about, I suppose.

Edited by indiana123
to add

4 minutes ago, indiana123 said:

I posted about the friendly banter and how much it was all appreciated during lockdown and how much it helped us all. I'm sure it appeared, but now it's gone, I think. Unless I put it in the wrong place!  I was, of course, answering the comment about the diversion.

Could have broken a rule I don't know about, I suppose.

I’m sure that’s not the case. Your posts are fine, and I think the problem lies elsewhere with an old friend who might have returned to amuse us all.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

I’m sure that’s not the case. Your posts are fine, and I think the problem lies elsewhere with an old friend who might have returned to amuse us all.

Luckily I miss those posts! What a shame but at least they’re gone now.

Glad it’s not just me that had that thought! Hot here, son’s birthday today so made him his favourite coffee & walnut cake. D H has just wired in a new motor for the hot water system that packed in last week. Thank goodness he’s a bit handy like that. Have a good weekend everyone. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zap99 said:

Wishing you an enjoyable cruise Zap.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Caullkhead said:

Glad it’s not just me that had that thought! Hot here, son’s birthday today so made him his favourite coffee & walnut cake. D H has just wired in a new motor for the hot water system that packed in last week. Thank goodness he’s a bit handy like that. Have a good weekend everyone. 

Happy birthday to your son @Caullkhead

1C540DC6-AC77-416B-8D9C-AF125680DE70.jpeg.91be7710a3e9d4a32477c8650d14963e.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Harry Peterson said:

Gottya,I missed last nights posts but cottoned on to someone fancying Graham,rings a bell.Forest Gate and Florida must be twinned.Sorry Graham,I think you are lovely also.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, zap99 said:

Enjoy and be good :classic_smile: