Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

8 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Greetings from Harmony!

IMG_6199.thumb.jpeg.5bd87b056cdfeac194929201134068cc.jpeg

IMG_6232.thumb.jpeg.59f975b846309ff57a6defde56987a71.jpeg

Adult Comedy in The Attic

IMG_6252.thumb.jpeg.792b17d01fe8fea85bb07fe22eeb6865.jpeg

Balloon drop at midnight

IMG_6263.thumb.jpeg.779506234c474b9129833398815c1f7b.jpeg

IMG_6265.thumb.jpeg.dabfa5394b86aee2f7eb332b57099ef0.jpeg

And of course a sunrise 

IMG_6274.thumb.jpeg.3c9cbf84eff3c83dd5086a06a995701a.jpeg

IMG_6280.thumb.jpeg.42e69a4908aa0139bfdeae1c3f8c2bb7.jpeg

The gym this morning.  It was actually pretty crowded.

IMG_6293.thumb.jpeg.e10dc72a0ffddd00208201baddde77af.jpeg

Menorah to celebrate Hanukkah 

IMG_6323.thumb.jpeg.d503defc4d3d68f875c4ba193238f493.jpeg

We observed the Menorah lighting for the 5th day of Hanukkah by Rabbi Gary Gans

IMG_6326.thumb.jpeg.8046bd4379d3f2dcf705ab5bc371e80c.jpeg

Then we attended the Hanukkah Service in the Windjammer.  We learned a little bit of the Jewish history and culture.

IMG_6330.thumb.jpeg.60bbf0313b2a10af4f49b03f8c23f0f7.jpeg

The Windjammer prepared some food for the service- potato latkes and donuts.  So we shared this after the service.  Rabbi Gary said the latkes are not like his grandma’s.  He said the greasier and crispier the better. The first thing I looked out for was whether they were like the ones that Dani @dani negreanu made.  These did not look like hers.  

IMG_6331.thumb.jpeg.0e10600aa3d06b0d9cd893a230a1cd11.jpeg

IMG_6332.thumb.jpeg.260fb370311447c41152b8a19df5774d.jpeg

Tonight’s 90’s Party in the Royal Promenade
IMG_6334.thumb.jpeg.50232e9a2f8173721923a61cf2e48645.jpeg

Beautiful! I love all the decorations. Have a great cruise.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

I think we are READING the same one.  The couple travelled around the US in a RV for 3 years prior to this world cruise and have packing and living in a small space down to an art form.  Their use of magnetic items on the cabins walls is particularly impressive.  The ticket off the countries wall poster that RC supplied is cute.

Post that link please?
I am reading Adita and Lee. (And anything else I can find without joining.😁)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No wild turkeys here but I'm thoroughly enjoying reading Barbra Streisand's memoir.

@FromSea2ShiningSea Helen, as always, your pictures are fabulous! Continue having a great cruise with Jane, Dave and any of his family along for the ride.

I'm with @Arzeena  on FB.  I check in there from time to time in Bella's group, but it isn't my favorite place.  Is there a non-fb place I can go to read about the World Cruise?

I have 7692 points with Microsoft Rewards.  I have no idea what they are, what I've done to get them and I don't want to click anything for fear I will be in notification he!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

No wild turkeys here but I'm thoroughly enjoying reading Barbra Streisand's memoir.

@FromSea2ShiningSea Helen, as always, your pictures are fabulous! Continue having a great cruise with Jane, Dave and any of his family along for the ride.

I'm with @Arzeena  on FB.  I check in there from time to time in Bella's group, but it isn't my favorite place.  Is there a non-fb place I can go to read about the World Cruise?

I have 7692 points with Microsoft Rewards.  I have no idea what they are, what I've done to get them and I don't want to click anything for fear I will be in notification he!!

I am reading  Adita and Lee's posting on FB which I can read without signing up. There may be others I can read as guest, but I have not researched.
I am also reading the random threads on the WC on Royal's main boards. I have to say some Negative Nelsons have crawled all over there and are posting what Royal should have done and not done.........AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN ON ANY SEGMENT OF THE CRUISE!!!!!!!! I hope they don't interfere enough and it escalates to get the thread shut down.

And I am reading the random posts that many people are posting here and there. Thanks to Nancy, who I am also looking forward to meet on the Bella cruises, among a long list of other Bella family.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

+2    I am not a FB person and would like to find a good sight for the WC info.   I haven't even found the site that Arzeena was talking about the other day.   I was searching a couple last night but didn't find any of real interest yet.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I am reading  Adita and Lee's posting on FB which I can read without signing up. There may be others I can read as guest, but I have not researched.
I am also reading the random threads on the WC on Royal's main boards. I have to say some Negative Nelsons have crawled all over there and are posting what Royal should have done and not done.........AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN ON ANY SEGMENT OF THE CRUISE!!!!!!!! I hope they don't interfere enough and it escalates to get the thread shut down.

And I am reading the random posts that many people are posting here and there. Thanks to Nancy, who I am also looking forward to meet on the Bella cruises, among a long list of other Bella family.

I almost played monopoly on Sunday (it was a rainy day - LOL)!   

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

+2    I am not a FB person and would like to find a good sight for the WC info.   I haven't even found the site that Arzeena was talking about the other day.   I was searching a couple last night but didn't find any of real interest yet.   

https://www.facebook.com/people/Adita-Lees-World-Cruise/61550335741781/?mibextid=LQQJ4d

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

My father was born on December 12,1895.I have been thinking today about all the things he experienced in life such as seeing the first automobiles,airplanes,in home radios and televisions ,the first pandemic ,the First World War ,in home typewriters ,electric fans and likely many other things .He was born in Poland ,had a 4th.grade education ,arrived in the US in 1913.He retired in 1961 as President of a division of one of the largest American Labor Unions 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Cruising Around the World in 274 Days . I had posted the link then realized oops can’t do that .  

This has to be it . I found it on my fb feed .  Lots of stuff hanging off the walls . 

Edited by NHProud
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Taking the X1 in for a new battery.

Maybe we should just trade it in for one of these.

20231212_103505.jpg

The first one seems like a fantastic deal.  $182,000 marked down from $189,000. Plus saving on not buying a new battery. Not sure how you can pass up on the deal!  😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Cruising around the world in 274 days - sounds wonderful don’t you think?   Couldn’t do it myself would get a heavy cold in each sector and probably get the cruise cough for it’s entirety but thankful that there are cruisers on board that are sharing their journey for @Arzeena and I and many others to enjoy.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Thank you for sharing the link Sis😍.   I am impressed with them bringing temporary clothing racks.   Great organization.    Having the spare bedroom definitely helps and hopefully royal is able to store some of their luggage and the trunk.    I have book marked their page and look forward to seeing beautiful photos of lots of new ports.     

The first segment of 60+ days is one that I really wish I could be on.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Cruising around the world in 274 days - sounds wonderful don’t you think?   Couldn’t do it myself would get a heavy cold in each sector and probably get the cruise cough for it’s entirety but thankful that there are cruisers on board that are sharing their journey for @Arzeena and I and many others to enjoy.

Could get heavy cold, cruise cough or pregnant. Some choices!🙃

• Haha 11

18 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Could get heavy cold, cruise cough or pregnant. Some choices!🙃

Was trying to reply to your request in a roundabout way because of cc rules  but it appears that the rules don’t apply to World Cruise links.  Should have just replied directly with the info like you and others have done.

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:
2 hours ago, sgmn said:

Me too

I wondered 😍

Being the nosy gossip that I am, of course I'm interested in what/who you guys were debating 

Was it on the short-lived thread created by the pretend Pinnacle dude that was sharing WC info that he, uh, "re-purposed" from somewhere & someone else?