Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Good morning. 

Well it’s official. 

Today I completed 67 orbits around the sun. 

I am thrilled for everyday waking up healthy wealthy ( kinda sorta) and wise. 

As I grow older I really do appreciate what life has to offer and take nothing for granted. 

Also  I am honored to be part of a great home family as well as all my new found friends here on the best thread Cruise Critic has to offer. 

So for now. 
For many reasons. Too many to list. 

Thank you for being you. 

All my love. 

Sue

AKA the Birthday Girl. 

Happy Birthday Sue, enjoy your special day 🎂🥂🎉

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

As soon as California wakes up this morning, I will be sending my son birthday wishes for his 41st.

@h20skibum  Mark, Happy 41st Birthday to your "Californian" son 😘

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

@Lionesss  Sue, best wishes to the birthday girl. And, if my memory serves right, in the next couple of days "we" have beautiful Zoey's 1st orbit around the son too 😉 🌺

• Like 7

16 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Missed out on this offer.  Had 2 in my cart.  It said 830 remaining in stock.  Hit continue to complete checkout and it says sorry sold out 🤬  Would have made nice gifts at minimum 

IMG_1437.thumb.jpeg.577df9b270cff87ff843ae355e0fd289.jpeg

I understand stand everyone’s obsession with Buffalo Trace it is good bourbon, but there are so many readily available bourbons that are just as good if not better and some even cheaper. Look for Four Roses Single Barrel, Makers Mark Cask Strength, Eagle Rare, EH Taylor Small Batch, and many more.

14 hours ago, Luckynana said:

@Sea 'Chelle  I was thinking the same, when I saw the picture of you and Santa, Greg!  How's your knee doing today?  Best wishes for Linda on the 26th with her surgery.🌹

Knee is doing pretty good but I’m having a little more pain as I’m weaning myself off the Tramadol which is an opioid. Yes Linda is ready to get her shoulder surgery done. She’s been in a lot of pain too. Thank you for caring. Best wishes to you for a very merry Christmas.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I understand stand everyone’s obsession with Buffalo Trace it is good bourbon, but there are so many readily available bourbons that are just as good if not better and some even cheaper. Look for Four Roses Single Barrel, Makers Mark Cask Strength, Eagle Rare, EH Taylor Small Batch, and many more.

DW likes BT.  I do too but prefer Woodford Resrve as my go to.  I was surprised it went so fast.  I also missed out on a limited release of Old Fitzgerald bonded 10 yr.  Website played me again.  let me go through the whole checkout process and at the end.. nah sorry we’re sold out.  Felt like there was some IT guy laughing somewhere. 😂

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Good morning. 

Well it’s official. 

I am thrilled for everyday waking up healthy wealthy ( kinda sorta) and wise. 

As I grow older I really do appreciate what life has to offer and take nothing for granted. 

Also  I am honored to be part of a great home family as well as all my new found friends here on the best thread Cruise Critic has to offer. 

So for now. 
For many reasons. Too many to list. 

Thank you for being you. 

All my love. 

Sue

AKA the Birthday Girl. 

Happy birthday Sue.

happy-birthday-sue-1.gif

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I found a great new (to me at least) Whiskey.  Hooten Young 12 year.  It's a higher price point than the bottles that you mention Greg at $70.  My local liquor store sells out within a couple days of it coming in.  The mash bill is 99% corn but it's not technically bourbon since it was distilled and barreled at a higher than allowed proof (although bottled at 92 proof).  It's got a very smooth finish.  Hooten Young was founded by a couple of US veterans.  

My "go to" sipping bourbon is Old Forester 1910...tasty (I prefer it over the 1920) and easy to find near me.  Lately though, I've been enjoying a Wild Turkey Father & Son 13 year that I got at Gulmahar's on my last cruise to St. Maarten.  I had a taste of Elliot Craig 18 year last week at my regular restaurant and it was outstanding.  At $40 for a 2 oz pour, and impossible to find on a shelf, that won't be a regular occurrence. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Happy 41st birthday to your son.

41st-birthday-48.gif

14 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

Happy Birthday to your son! 🎂

Thank you both.  Just heard from him.  They are enjoying seeing Daryl’s adventures. 

And, as part of our Daryl deal, we received an elf picture. It is evidently picture day. 

IMG_7547.thumb.jpeg.c4a46dd6e48e93153adfd2ff7b6db070.jpeg

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I found a great new (to me at least) Whiskey.  Hooten Young 12 year.  It's a higher price point than the bottles that you mention Greg at $70.  My local liquor store sells out within a couple days of it coming in.  The mash bill is 99% corn but it's not technically bourbon since it was distilled and barreled at a higher than allowed proof (although bottled at 92 proof).  It's got a very smooth finish.  Hooten Young was founded by a couple of US veterans.  

My "go to" sipping bourbon is Old Forester 1910...tasty (I prefer it over the 1920) and easy to find near me.  Lately though, I've been enjoying a Wild Turkey Father & Son 13 year that I got at Gulmahar's on my last cruise to St. Maarten.  I had a taste of Elliot Craig 18 year last week at my regular restaurant and it was outstanding.  At $40 for a 2 oz pour, and impossible to find on a shelf, that won't be a regular occurrence. 

I need to see if I can get that Hooten Young around here.

I love OF 1910 very solid. Never seen WT Father and Son sounds great. I am a big fan of WT Rare Breed. I’d love to taste the Elijah Craig 18 year. I bet it was really good.

Cheers!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

We started watching Squid Game: The Challenge on Netflix. It’s a reality game like the show from a couple of years ago, but with a few twists. It’s pretty intense and you have no idea what’s going to happen. Every episode so far (we’re 4 episodes in) has ended with a cliffhanger. If you liked the original show, it’s worth watching. 

I saw the whole show.Nobody who I was rooting for were in the final 3.The prize money is obscene.

I auditioned for The Weakest Link in 2000 but never made it to TV.My wife auditioned for Concentration many years ago and was on the TV show but was eliminated .