Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

38 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

I wish Pauline the happiest of birthdays!

10 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Happy Birthday Pauline!

5 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Adding my wishes for a happy birthday for Pauline. 🎂 🎂 

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Happy Birthday Pauline. 🎂 🎉 

Thank you all for your best wishes for Paulines birthday.

Graham.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Virginia Tech just won 4 in row and Beat Duke 82-67 in the ACC Championship Game and Now have an Automatic Bid into the NCAA Tournament..............Bring on March  Madness !!  WooHoo Hokies !!

I did not see this and just sent you a post about this.Can you imagine the Hokies going all the way in the tournament ? I still think it will be Gonzaga but there are so many upsets .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

We have had a lovely day and looking forward to a nice dinner tonight for Pauline's 60th birthday.

Graham.

Wishing Pauline the happiest of birthdays. Cheers it’s Pauline Day!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

We have had a lovely day and looking forward to a nice dinner tonight for Pauline's 60th birthday.

Graham.

IMG-20220313-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220313-WA0002.jpg

IMG_20220313_105456.jpg

Happy birthday Pauline!  You are looking lovely as always!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Flying into Ft. Myers?

Yes.

14 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Thank you and yaaay!!

@LuckynanaMaryann, I hope your Jennifer arrives safe and very tired I am sure.  Sounds like quite an ordeal.  My daughter is Jennifer also.

Thank you, Bonnie.  Jennifer and Erin arrived at 1:00 am this morning.  They had cold pizza, chips, and then went to bed.  They were up before me this morning...I'm not used to staying up so late any more..lol!  My Jennifer is Jennifer Nicole.  Does your Jennifer have a middle name?  I never had a middle name, so it was important to me that my children all have a middle name...crazy, I know, but that's just me!😜

14 hours ago, jagsfan said:

I’ve got fingers and toes crossed till the 25th that we get our results back quickly and that they’re negative. 

We all sure know that feeling, Mimi!  We had ours done at Walgreens;  we had Jim's results withing 45 minutes.  Mine weren't ready until 10 hours later....same for our two friends, who had theirs done the same place as ours.  Phew!!  What a relief it was when we finally got the results saying "negative"!!

13 hours ago, singinalot said:

Nate just asked me what I’m doing and I replied “reading about how to grow garlic in Florida”. He looked at me like I had 2 heads 🤣🤣🤣

LOL!  I love it!

13 hours ago, taznremmy said:

Patti,

I used the first of my "govt. tests" today as a "pre-test'.  Wanted to be sure I was negative before I used one of my Binax Now monitored tests.  I board the Navigator on Monday. 🚢

Have the best time ever!!!!!!!🛳️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, h20skibum said:

2020 was the longest for us. 

As soon as we got the vaccine in early 2021, we started traveling, and haven’t slowed down since. 

Mark, I finally got to read your Allure thread.  Can't wait to get onboard!

Thank you for posting the schedule of all of the shows.😊

Do I have to reserve the shows on the Royal app, or can it be done another way?  This will all be new for me!  TIA

It looks like you've had an enjoyable cruise.  Great thread!!!🛳️

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

Graham.

IMG-20220313-WA0001.jpg

Please wish Pauline the happiest of Birthdays!!!!!!🌹

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

Happy Birthday Pauline!

Arzeena, what day is your cruise?  Is it on the Silhouette?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, taznremmy said:

I board the Navigator on Monday. 🚢

Wishing you and amazing cruise 🌺

4 hours ago, molly361 said:

For me 2021 made 2020 look good😢

I hear you....😢

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon. We have had a lovely day and looking forward to a nice dinner tonight for Pauline's 60th birthday. Graham.

Pauline, wishing you a 

Personalized Happy Birthday Ecards | Try for Free | Blue Mountain

and many many returns with all your dearest 💐

48 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

Happy birthday Pauline!  You are looking lovely as always!

+ 1 👍

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

Still having problems.

So sorry. It can be very frustrating.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My two daughters went to 90's con in Connecticut this weekend. They are on their way home to Maryland today. They passed by Bayonne and saw the Anthem. We are all waiting for August to board the Oasis out of Bayonne. Our crazy oldest daughter went to 90's con just to get her picture with Nick and A.J. from the Backstreet boys.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Mark, I finally got to read your Allure thread.  Can't wait to get onboard!

Do I have to reserve the shows on the Royal app, or can it be done another way?  This will all be new for me!  TIA

It looks like you've had an enjoyable cruise.  Great thread!!!🛳️

I had planned ahead for the shows we wanted to see each night.  They do change, based on the sailing, but you don’t know the actual schedule until the day of the cruise when the app is updated.  

When the app updated that morning, I revised my list of the days and times I wanted to book.  

We reserved all of ours using the app while we were eating lunch in the Solarium Bistro on boarding day.  If you use the app, you need to make sure you click all the way through until it finalizes the reservation.  Just select the day and time you want. 

They do have someone who will make reservations for you. On Allure, they were set up at Boleros starting at noon on boarding day.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

Graham.

IMG-20220313-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220313-WA0002.jpg

IMG_20220313_105456.jpg

Tell Pauline Happy Birthday for me.  Lovely photos and I hope your dinner was fantastic.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Luckynana said:

There is a place on board called the "Box Office" where you can reserve shows. I'm not sure exactly where it is set up. Someone there will help you. But the app is probably the easiest way.

Edit: I see your question was already answered.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, molly361 said:

For me 2021 made 2020 look good😢

7 hours ago, Keksie said:

So far 2020 was bad, 2021 was worse and now 2022 looks even more awful.  

Same here for me. I say it jokingly but mean it seriously when I tell people "I long for the good old days of 2020". 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

Graham.

IMG-20220313-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220313-WA0002.jpg

IMG_20220313_105456.jpg

Happy birthday to Pauline. Hope you both had a great dinner.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Yes.

Thank you, Bonnie.  Jennifer and Erin arrived at 1:00 am this morning.  They had cold pizza, chips, and then went to bed.  They were up before me this morning...I'm not used to staying up so late any more..lol!  My Jennifer is Jennifer Nicole.  Does your Jennifer have a middle name?  I never had a middle name, so it was important to me that my children all have a middle name...crazy, I know, but that's just me!😜

We all sure know that feeling, Mimi!  We had ours done at Walgreens;  we had Jim's results withing 45 minutes.  Mine weren't ready until 10 hours later....same for our two friends, who had theirs done the same place as ours.  Phew!!  What a relief it was when we finally got the results saying "negative"!!

LOL!  I love it!

Have the best time ever!!!!!!!🛳️

We stayed at a fantastic brand new hotel in Ft Myer a couple of weeks ago it was on the water Lumimary , not cheap . 

• Like 1