Enchanted Itineraries Changed! Good Grief! Head spinning!

nini

We just received an e-mail that our Sept. 2021 cruise from Barcelona to Rome

is now RT Rome. It eliminated Barcelona, Gibraltar, Marseilles, Genoa & Livorno.

This quite a change. Thanks to Ombud who posted the document for the new Enchanted

itineraries as Princess did not see fit to send them to me, nor info about OBC for the inconvenience

of changing.

We will all be very dizzy before all is said and done!

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, nini said:

is now RT Rome. It eliminated Barcelona, Gibraltar, Marseilles, Genoa & Livorno.

This quite a change. Thanks to Ombud who posted the document for the new Enchanted

itineraries as Princess did not see fit to send them to me, nor info about OBC for the inconvenience

of changing.

So how many ports are left?

1 minute ago, Esprit said:

I’ve just had an email from Princess telling me our 14 night Enchanted Princess cruise sailing from Chivitavecchia to Barcelona on 7 August 2021 has been cancelled

I only booked it a week ago!

I’m gutted.

YUP!

15 minutes ago, nini said:

of changing.

You are a year out ...

Why does Princess owe you OBC? ...

What inconvenience? ...

Just cancel til the worldwide pandemic thing is over

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, pms4104 said:

You are a year out ...

Why does Princess owe you OBC? ...

What inconvenience? ...

Just cancel til the worldwide pandemic thing is over

Another poster on the SAME cruise, was offered this. And some received ALL of the

new Enchanted itineraries. Maybe it will be forthcoming.

• Like 1

We got email today also.  But to do the 21 day RT Barcelona May 8-29 we had to book 2 separate voyages.  The 14 day Barcelona to Athens and the 7 day Athens back to Barcelona.  

We got the notice for the 7 day now being RT Rome with new itinerary to be announced no later than Oct 2.  

Will I get another email about the 14 day??

I am so confused on how they will change route when all the voyages are all Sold Out on Enchanted.

Will they consider my total 21 days as one cruise or will I have to end in Athens after 14 days????

I hate waiting to know until Oct 2.

8 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

We just checked and haven't received any emails yet regarding our 21 day b2b2b cruise starting July 10, 2021 on the Enchanted R/T from Barcelona. But our cruise is now magically showing SOLD OUT ...

SOLD OUT means cancelled.  This is what it shows for my cancelled Enchanted TA.  I booked with a TA and have not been notified yet or received any emails.  Did you book directly or with a TA?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

We just checked and haven't received any emails yet regarding our 21 day b2b2b cruise starting July 10, 2021 on the Enchanted R/T from Barcelona. But our cruise is now magically showing SOLD OUT ...

We are on the same cruise for our honeymoon. Would like to know what's going on itinerary-wise now, haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

No FCC as the deposit is to be refunded instead. OBC of 100 - 400. Check your Princess Personalizer.  Princess put mine in already. 2nd TA canceled this month

20200924_130346.thumb.jpg.b5700f229b48f3b5a84d17b588984212.jpg

Garden bunny: it will be canceled  (I think according to: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=732869

Thanks. I found the new itineraries someone posted.  My May 8 is now the TA from FLL to Rome and then the 7 day ports after to May 22.  They have taken out the Mykinos and Athens and Santorini.  Bummer because I was looking forward to going back - last there in 2005.

I do not like itinerary for my dates.  I want to switch to Sept 4-18 N136A and then Sept 18-25 N138.  I am hoping to still board Celebrity Reflection on Sept 28 in Rome to Israel.

We booked through a TA but received an email directly from Princess. When I called the TA, she had heard nothing about it. While we were talking an email came in to her from Princess. There was a link that included the new itineraries which she emailed to me.

This was around noon CT.

11 minutes ago, tillys mom said:

We booked through a TA but received an email directly from Princess. When I called the TA, she had heard nothing about it. While we were talking an email came in to her from Princess. There was a link that included the new itineraries which she emailed to me.

This was around noon CT.

Are you able to share the updated itineraries?

45 minutes ago, tillys mom said:

Hi tally’s mom,

Your right about not being good at computers. It didn’t work . But it’s OK welcome to my club. 😁 I call one of my granddaughters when I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong on my computer. She fixes it and laughs at me 😳

She’s only 12 years old. I thank her and she always tells me it’s OK Papa that was easy. 
The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

We received Repositioning emails earlier today for our b2b Barcelona 21 days mid Sept 2021.

I briefly looked at it, but totally confused so decided to call Princ another time.

Expected changes when the time got closer, Not so soon.

Came on CC to find out if others received Repos emails or straight out Cancellations?

Our TA had set up a group cruise on the Enchanted back in 2018 or 2019 for August 2021 on the 3-day sale which was to go from Barcelona to Athens (14 days)  If one wanted a B2B, it would go from Athens back  to Barcelona (7 days).  Several of his clients booked it as such.  At first, it was B2B but later Princess had decided to give those on B2B a cheaper price if they booked it as a 21 day rather than 2 separate cruises so he changed them out.  He has quite a few doing Barcelona to Athens only though.

Fast forward to today he gets an e-mail saying the 21 day had been cancelled. Nothing much more.  Those on the 14 day Barcelona to Athens would now be doing Rome to Rome.  No itinerary was formed yet, they would let him know what it would be no later than October 3.   He doesn't know if those on the 21 day have been changed to 21 days Rome to Rome and then Rome to Rome for the second B2B or even booked at all.  .  Some got an e-mail on the 21 day that, basically, just said it was cancelled with no other information.  

He doesn't need this during the 3 day sale.  He has a ton of bookings to make (he has sold more cruises during the 3 day sale for past several years than any agent in North American by far).  I feel for him having to sort this out but I am sure he will!.

3 hours ago, tillys mom said:

Here's the file containing the new Enchanted Princess 2021 Summer European cruises

Enchanted Princess Summer 2021 New Itineraries.pdf