Crown & Anchor Double Points

Ashland

On 10/24/2020 at 8:52 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

You did give one away.😀

I've given several away. Traded a lot as well.

And I gave away the rarest block there is. 

The 50th Bday block given to Pinnacles on the last President Cruise. 

Full disclosure,  we were given two😉

• Like 3

On 10/25/2020 at 4:37 AM, Digjharper said:

My wife and I are also booked for that cruise but we fully expect that not to happen. We are also booked on the TA one from New York to Southampton in April, but like last one, I will be most surprised if this happens.

I expect the first one we can actually board is the TA from Southampton to Miami end of next year.

I'm on the April cruise also.  Lots of hope but reality is that it is probably not going to happen.  

2 minutes ago, DeputyDawg46 said:

I'm on the April cruise also.  Lots of hope but reality is that it is probably not going to happen.  

Oh dont tell me april isnt a go. My first hump. All the way out on the hump. Suites sold out, but this would be fun for just me. 

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I've given several away. Traded a lot as well.

And I gave away the rarest block there is. 

The 50th Bday block given to Pinnacles on the last President Cruise. 

Full disclosure,  we were given two😉

There were only 256 of the 50th Bday blocks made, and we were also given two.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I imagine there were a few extras made, I'd guess 500

At the luncheon where these blocks were waiting for us at our tables, we had the person at our table from the Miami office that ordered and provided the blocks.  He told us that there were 256 of these blocks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

At the luncheon where these blocks were waiting for us at our tables, we had the person at our table from the Miami office that ordered and provided the blocks.  He told us that there were 256 of these blocks.

Interesting, I expected the would give some to employees both on ship and shoreside.

We had the landscape designer for Central Park. We talked about the challenges they would have with Wonder's plants

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Interesting, I expected the would give some to employees both on ship and shoreside.

We had the landscape designer for Central Park. We talked about the challenges they would have with Wonder's plants

He stated that they made one per P for the cruise with only a couple extra.  The extras were in case there were any with flaws in the order.

• Thanks 1

On 10/24/2020 at 9:22 AM, twangster said:

Used to like the website where you didn't have to enter you C&A number 5,000 times a day.  

I usually don't bother with it anymore. I just assume x amount will be taken off of the price due to my level.

On 10/24/2020 at 5:01 PM, Milwaukee Eight said:

I don’t think MB has an idea of the C&A levels except Pinnacle. He and his family were in an OS just a couple cabins down from us on Freedom Presidents Cruise so we saw him in the hallway many times. 

On this cruise, only people who had access to DL was Pinnacle’s. CL was still open to Suites, D+, and P’s. Lots of complaining regarding the limited access to the DL. 

M8

So what happened to the Diamonds?

8 hours ago, yogimax said:

I would love it if our Enchantment cruise out Of San Juan went in February, but listening to the today's news of record breaking new cases causes realism to set it.

Maybe RCCL could create virtual cruises - no masks required, sunbathing or otherwise - lounge experience with wine delivered to your home - the latest shows broadcast over the internet - no chair hogs - virtual food menus - double points (of course).

That's all and good, but who's going to do the cooking and cleaning or will it be virtual food also? 😃🛳

Edited by ReneeFLL

5 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

So what happened to the Diamonds?

Diamonds had HH and in either Studio B or Star Lounge. We only visited once since we had access to the CL. It was a nice setup and didn’t hear of any complaints from the Diamonds. 

D+ had the VCL as a HH meeting place. They were not allowed in the DL. DL only for Pinnacles. We tried to go up to the VCL for a drink and view out the windows but we’re not permitted. Royal had someone checking SeaPass cards. We were full Suite and were not allowed in. 

The CL ran as normal. 

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, yogimax said:

I would love it if our Enchantment cruise out Of San Juan went in February, but listening to the today's news of record breaking new cases causes realism to set it.

Maybe RCCL could create virtual cruises - no masks required, sunbathing or otherwise - lounge experience with wine delivered to your home - the latest shows broadcast over the internet - no chair hogs - virtual food menus - double points (of course).

Virtual cruise...Love it!  🙂 

Assuming my January Freedom cruise is cancelled...I will once again have to cancel flights.  The ones I have booked to go to PR, are already credit voucher used for cancelled Baltimore Grandeur flights.  Sigh....   😞 

Edited by island lady

16 minutes ago, island lady said:

Virtual cruise...Love it!  🙂 

Assuming my January Freedom cruise is cancelled...I will once again have to cancel flights.  The ones I have booked to go to PR, are already credit voucher used for cancelled Baltimore Grandeur flights.  Sigh....   😞 

It is a viscious circle.............I have credits from Delta (cancelled Vision cruise from Quebec) and Southwest (cancelled Grandeur Canada / New England). Luckily we were credited for flights to Australia (Delta - Air2Sea & FF miles) when Radiance TP was cancelled. Just keep smiling and booking and canceling and booking and canceling............................................

6 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

It is a viscious circle.............I have credits from Delta (cancelled Vision cruise from Quebec) and Southwest (cancelled Grandeur Canada / New England). Luckily we were credited for flights to Australia (Delta - Air2Sea & FF miles) when Radiance TP was cancelled. Just keep smiling and booking and canceling and booking and canceling............................................

LOL...yeah.  But I have stopped booking air flights...too depressing to think of cancelling them...over and over again.  😞

My return flight from the doomed Allure TA that would have been Miami back to Orlando was a credit, as were both sets of flights to Baltimore (one of which we both were supposed to be on Grandeur together)..are credits from both Delta and AA.  

Fortunately, AA to Barcelona messed around with my flights from Orlando, turning it into a 3 leg from a 2 leg...was awarded refund back to Credit Card.  Now it looks like United has messed up my soon to be doomed one way flight to Sydney..so am very relieved to know will get full refund on that one when I am ready.  Just waiting for RCI to get their heads out of their butts to officially cancel the rest of the Australian 2020/2021 season.  😮 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mugtech said:

Just got an email saying the double points deal ends in 11 hours, midnight EDT.

From the fine print on that e mail

Loyalty 2X Points applies to new bookings made on 10‌/‌19 – 12‌/‌31‌/‌20 to Gold, Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members. Loyalty 2X Points provides Loyalty members 2X Crown and Anchor points on sailings departing on 1‌/‌1 – 12‌/‌31‌/‌21 ("Eligible Sailings"). Crown and Anchor points will be applied once the guest pays the booking in full and completes the sailing. When reserving, a valid Crown & Anchor Society membership number must be included in the reservation.

And what ends in 11 hours

Offer applies to new, individual and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates, as well as existing bookings for Eligible Sailings made prior to Oct‌ober 1‌9, 20‌20. Save up to $400 Extension applies to new bookings made between 10‌/‌26 – 10‌/‌27‌/‌20. Save up to $400 Extension offers up to $400 USD instant savings for select sailings departing on or after 11‌/‌30‌/‌20.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1

Won't be booking a cruise until there are some successful cruises completed, so I don't bother with the exact details of the offers I won't be using.  We have $376 in FCC which must be used by 12/31/21, but doubt we will be booking anything this year.  Double points would be nice, but with 53 now the difference will mean little to us.

• Like 1