Crown & Anchor Double Points

Ashland

24 minutes ago, mugtech said:

Won't be booking a cruise until there are some successful cruises completed, so I don't bother with the exact details of the offers I won't be using.  We have $376 in FCC which must be used by 12/31/21, but doubt we will be booking anything this year.  Double points would be nice, but with 53 now the difference will mean little to us.

Just spoke with RC rep about FCC's.  Concerned as we have FCC that say for cruises "taken by" eg. Oct. 1/2021, Oct. 28/2021.  But our old cruises were L&S to cruises starting on Oct. 31, 2021.  Rep said our TA just had to call before final payment & they would honour them by adjusting date.  Should this be in writing?

NJ 

8 minutes ago, NJ&Ozzie said:

Just spoke with RC rep about FCC's.  Concerned as we have FCC that say for cruises "taken by" eg. Oct. 1/2021, Oct. 28/2021.  But our old cruises were L&S to cruises starting on Oct. 31, 2021.  Rep said our TA just had to call before final payment & they would honour them by adjusting date.  Should this be in writing?

NJ 

I would want that in writing or better yet why not just have them applied now.

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I would want that in writing or better yet why not just have them applied now.

Thanks. I hesitate to apply them now without knowing for sure cruises are going ahead.  Already have a letter from an RC rep extending one year but might be wise to get another extension in writing.  Good thinking Ken!

NJ 

On 10/26/2020 at 3:20 PM, WeMissSeaView said:

Does the rank insignia line up over the person?  Since the E9 insignia is on the left, was it earned by the person on the left?  Asking for a friend.

LOL...

I had to look at our pic to verify....

It's the opposite. Perhaps I should fix it... 🙂

Sallie is the CPO and I'm the MCPO.

T

8 hours ago, 2chiefs said:

LOL...

I had to look at our pic to verify....

It's the opposite. Perhaps I should fix it... 🙂

Sallie is the CPO and I'm the MCPO.

T

Thank you.  I am a retired Army LTC so I only know the Navy pay grades and not the abbreviations.  Actually, I do know CPO.  That is the rank my father-in-law was in WW2.

On 10/28/2020 at 2:09 PM, WeMissSeaView said:

Thank you.  I am a retired Army LTC so I only know the Navy pay grades and not the abbreviations.  Actually, I do know CPO.  That is the rank my father-in-law was in WW2.

MCPO = E9

CPO = E7

I think back in WW2 the highest enlisted paygrade was E7...

Edited by 2chiefs

Hello all, new to the forums.

I looked through a bunch of pages on this topic but I didn't see it, so forgive me if it has been posted.  With the double point offer, there is a FAQ they posted when it went live, but you have to search for it, as it is not linked anywhere on their site, at least that I had been able to find.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/topics/crown-and-anchor-society-double-points-offer

19 minutes ago, TheBucketLister said:

I looked through a bunch of pages on this topic but I didn't see it, so forgive me if it has been posted.

Welcome to CC. It is quite rare for something not to already have one (or several) threads on it.

• 1 year later...

Members of Royal Caribbean’s Crown and Anchor Society received an email today with welcoming news - the Double Points promotion is back!

In the email, Royal Caribbean shared that due to the halt of domestic and international cruising for Australians, they will be offering the double points promotion to bookings made by Australian members through 31st March 2022 on cruises departing prior to 30th April 2023.

Dear Crown & Anchor Society Member,
We have great news to share with you! Over the last year, we’ve received many comments and feedback on our Double Points promotion which you were unable to participate in due to the halt on domestic and international cruising for Australians. Today, we are excited to advise that we will be offering the Double Points promotion for bookings made by our Australian members through 31st March 2022 for sailings departing prior to 30th April 2023. This means that your booking will qualify for double points!
— ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL

Guests will not have to do anything as the additional points will automatically be applied to their loyalty accounts within 14 days after the end of the cruise.

Caveats!

This promotion was intended for Australian Crown and Anchor members only! However, we understand that international guests with a residential address in Australia can be entitled to the booking so long as they create the booking and pay for it in Australian Dollars (AUD).

What is the Double Points Promotion?

The double points offer is exclusive to Crown & Anchor Society members. Members will receive double Cruise Points on qualifying bookings and could be credited towards tier progressions. Guests normally receive 1 or 2 cruise points per night, but with the promotions, based on your travel arrangements, loyal guests have the chance to earn up to 6 points a night.

Royal-Double-Points-Chart.png?format=750

Regardless, this is still good news for Australians who have been unable to cruise due to the suspensions of cruising in Australia. Truly a good time to cruise again!

Royal Caribbean Brings Back Double Points for its Loyalty Programme! — Singapore Cruise Society (sgcruisesociety.com)

• Like 1

Before someone asks, yes, you should be able to book on the Aussie site, even if you don't live there. Also, when comparing prices, realize that Aussie prices include the grats.

Biker, who hopes this doesn't turn into a tipping thread.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Before someone asks, yes, you should be able to book on the Aussie site, even if you don't live there. Also, when comparing prices, realize that Aussie prices include the grats.

Biker, who hopes this doesn't turn into a tipping thread.

Lol so I have  may b2b2b2b .. can I change my address and reprice? 

What is the Australian rcl site for prices? I'd like to look. I'm jealous

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

What is the Australian rcl site for prices? I'd like to look.

In the upper right of the RCI site, there's a United States link, click on that and you can reset your location search to another market - careful, someone reported booking on the Singapore site by mistake.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

In the upper right of the RCI site, there's a United States link, click on that and you can reset your location search to another market - careful, someone reported booking on the Singapore site by mistake.

Idk if it would work to change ? The booking numbers would all have to be cancelled and redone probably. .. jealous lol. I'd love double pts to come back

11 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

So you just make up an address??