Crown & Anchor Double Points

Ashland

Just now, Ashland said:

I thought it was only applicable when a Sr. rate is offered...many of my cruises it hasn't been.

For us it doesn't matter who the lead guest is we're both way into that senior zone but since I

do all the travel managing I'm the lead :classic_wink:

This is true but there is no way to know unless you try.  Unlike KSF where it tells you it's KSF eligible there is no way to know if a specific category on a specific date is senior eligible.    Unless you check the box you don't know.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, twangster said:

This is true but there is no way to know unless you try.  Unlike KSF where it tells you it's KSF eligible there is no way to know if a specific category on a specific date is senior eligible.    Unless you check the box you don't know.  

I always check the box...You never know when the senior or state discount may apply...at least on RCI.

I've been lucky with the KSF when we take the extended family...I was even able to take it with us on a L/S for 2022.

5 hours ago, lovelife said:

We've never had any of our 13 presented either.  They just show up on the bed with no fanfare!

Never?  Are you sure?  Wasn't the one for 700 presented to you, when you became Pinnacle?  Weren't you recognized for that milestone?

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 10:23 PM, DeputyDawg46 said:

Just booked a 16 days cruise from Galveston to Barcelona in Mar 21.  As a D+ getting the Single Supplement rate the RCI Agent called her next level and confirmed that I would get 16 x 2 x 2 for 64 points or 4 points per night.  When I asked about the cruises that I had booked earlier this year for 2021 she advised they would count for Double Points also, but since that didn't come to her from the next level I'm not sure it is correct.  We'll see.

My wife and I are also booked for that cruise but we fully expect that not to happen. We are also booked on the TA one from New York to Southampton in April, but like last one, I will be most surprised if this happens.

I expect the first one we can actually board is the TA from Southampton to Miami end of next year.

1 hour ago, Digjharper said:

My wife and I are also booked for that cruise but we fully expect that not to happen. We are also booked on the TA one from New York to Southampton in April, but like last one, I will be most surprised if this happens.

I expect the first one we can actually board is the TA from Southampton to Miami end of next year.

There is another thread about moving from this TA but I agree. Knowing all the 7 day jewel cruises were cancelled with the last one now being feb 7th, then liberty switches with jewel ... makes no sense jewel will hang around Galveston doing nothing for over a month to do the ta later in march.

Cant see this happening. No matter how many pts you would get. 

On 10/19/2020 at 7:00 AM, firefly333 said:

So if you booked a suite for 3 pts solo you could get 6? Boy wouldnt that be awesome

Back when they had "double" points Diamonds in December we got 3 points instead of the usual 2 for a suite. Not sure what they mean on this one.

9 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Never?  Are you sure?  Wasn't the one for 700 presented to you, when you became Pinnacle?  Weren't you recognized for that milestone?

Yep, we've received two stratums.  The blocks I referenced were left on our bed.

Had to chuckle - your sentence began like a court scene from My Cousin Vinny. 😊

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, lovelife said:

18 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Awesome movie!

16 minutes ago, lovelife said:

Can't even count the number of times I've seen it!

"Oh yeah, you blend".  Love her! Especially the courtroom scene where she describes the difference between a "64 Buick and a '63  Pontiac. 😍

Oh, and "imagine you're a deer.....:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

"Oh yeah, you blend".  Love her! Especially the courtroom scene where she describes the difference between a "64 Buick and a '63  Pontiac. 😍

Oh, and "imagine you're a deer.....:

A well-deserved oscar. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lovelife said:

Yep, we've received two stratums.  The blocks I referenced were left on our bed.

I am now laughing as I think about “grits” and “yutes”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 2chiefs said:

Back when they had "double" points Diamonds in December we got 3 points instead of the usual 2 for a suite. Not sure what they mean on this one.

It means double.  If you would have received 2 points for sailing in the suite you will now get 4 points 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This has probably been covered on page 22 of 37 and if so apologies but I asked RCI is UK cruises were being covered by this as early indications were not.  Got this reply

Yes, the Loyalty 2X Points applies to UK bookings as well.
This promotion applies to all sailings departing between January 1, 2021- December 31, 2021, for bookings made before December 31, 2020. The benefit is being applied to existing bookings, as well.
A valid Crown & Anchor Society membership number must be included in the reservation.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dinglebert said:

This has probably been covered on page 22 of 37 and if so apologies but I asked RCI is UK cruises were being covered by this as early indications were not.  Got this reply

Yes, the Loyalty 2X Points applies to UK bookings as well.
This promotion applies to all sailings departing between January 1, 2021- December 31, 2021, for bookings made before December 31, 2020. The benefit is being applied to existing bookings, as well.
A valid Crown & Anchor Society membership number must be included in the reservation.

Yes it applies in the UK with exactly the same terms as the US

7 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

Why do you think that?

The double points promo only applies to bookings made prior to Dec 31, 2020.  If you book a 2021 cruise in 2021 no double points. 

human nature that there will be people upset that someone got a better deal than they did. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1