Crown & Anchor Double Points

Ashland

Well, my pleasure in that didn’t last long.  I should have stopped reading at page 2 and kept the warm, fuzzy feeling a little bit longer.  It really is a slap in the face for those who have had multiple cruises cancelled and kept booking more in spite of it.  

• Like 1

About

Royal Caribbean Blog is an unofficial fan blog written for other fans of Royal Caribbean International. The Royal Caribbean Blog is not affiliate
This was taken off the blog.We have 15 booked in 2021 in juniors and what it looks like we would only get one extra point  per night . The prices have gone out of site on many and not much room selection. Also will have to see who will get bumped with upcoming cruises. I will keep my current 2 points in a junior  instead of the three.   

The Double Points offer also provides bonus points for guests who would otherwise qualify for bonus points:

• Solo guests staying in a room by themselves would also qualify for an extra point, getting them three points per night.
  • Suite guests would also receive three points per night.
  • A solo cruiser in a suite would get four points per night.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/sites/default/files/styles/500px/public/blog-images/cas-info-1.jpg?itok=jYG5RA_k

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/sites/default/files/styles/500px/public/blog-images/cas-info-2.jpeg?itok=pdQc3KqI

Royal Caribbean Blog is your ultimate source for Royal Caribbean coverage.

Started in 2010, Royal Caribbean Blog offers daily coverage of news and information related to the Royal Caribbean cruise line along with other relevant topics of cruising, such as entertainment, news, photo updates and more.

Our goal has been to provide our readers with expansive coverage of all aspects of the Royal Caribbean experience.

Whether you cruise multiple times per year or you're new to cruising, the goal of Royal Caribbean Blog is for it to be a useful resource for keeping up to date with what's new and exciting with Royal Caribbean.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Privacy Policy

© 2010–2020 Regal Sea Media LLC. All rights reserved.

The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Royal Caribbean Blog.

Exclusive Member of Mediavine Travel

display-stats-pixel

Over on my "other" group, (not allowed to mention names) they are reporting that Royal is now extending the double points to already booked cruises. 

Here is a reply from a Royal representative. 

We're extending this offer, so that loyalty members with existing bookings do not miss out. The sailing must depart between January 1 – December 31, 2021. -Sam

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, happy cruiser1234 said:

Over on my "other" group, (not allowed to mention names) they are reporting that Royal is now extending the double points to already booked cruises. 

Here is a reply from a Royal representative. 

We're extending this offer, so that loyalty members with existing bookings do not miss out. The sailing must depart between January 1 – December 31, 2021. -Sam

Celebrity does say bookings Balcony and above.  

1 minute ago, leyla said:

Celebrity does say bookings Balcony and above.  

Make your wildest vacation dreams come true in Alaska, experience Old World charm in Europe, or unwind on sun-soaked Caribbean shores—and earn double Club Points.

Classic members and above will earn double points from now until the end of 2020 when you book a veranda stateroom or higher. That’s in addition to our current offer at the time of your booking.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Offer is valid for sailings from January 1, 2021 – May 4, 2022. Book online with your Captain’s Club member identification number, call us

8 minutes ago, royal2020 said:

this point offer seems a bit desperate to me and it makes me worry..maybe there low on cash 

If they really are that hard up for cash then perhaps just purchasing points for money straight up is next?

Edited by Mapleleafforever
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, little britain said:

Shame. One of my cruises is still exactly the same price now as when I booked. 

Mine too, and they are showing port side cabins now....  I am checking into my options.  Don’t care about the double points, but wouldn’t complain if they were to give them.

jc

• Like 2