New Look Cruise Critic ?

13 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I'd 'Like' it, but I can't 😪

I'm laughing so hard  - I swear someone always "catches" me.  Was tinkering around with some settings, and before restoring them went into a meeting ---- whoops 🙂  You can have your likes back

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

I'm laughing so hard  - I swear someone always "catches" me.  Was tinkering around with some settings, and before restoring them went into a meeting ---- whoops 🙂  You can have your likes back

Thanks Jenn. Bella appreciates it.

20201113_131824.thumb.jpg.cf5d1c73f0b4ad44735c5c42fbf850dd.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Plant said:

Chrome

I had to clear the cc files & images from the chrome cache to get the icons back today. On a phone or tablet, tap menu (3 vertical dots, too right), History, Clear browsing data, Cached images and files.

On 11/14/2020 at 9:06 PM, broberts said:

I had to clear the cc files & images from the chrome cache to get the icons back today. On a phone or tablet, tap menu (3 vertical dots, too right), History, Clear browsing data, Cached images and files.

I'm on Chrome as well and I've done that. Twice.

It didn't work.

On 11/14/2020 at 10:06 PM, broberts said:

That finally worked for me on Chrome running on Windows 10 for Enterprise.

12 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Noticed a new 'badge' on the Avatars of fairly new members. 

Screenshot_20201115-213315_Chrome.thumb.jpg.085c49ea41cf048d5b24d411262f5008.jpg

Is this a 'be nice to me, I'm new' attempt?

You're always nice right 🙂  You can also now see on my avatar that I am considered a moderator.   

Perhaps the badge will encourage people to put forth a welcoming message to newbies

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

Is that something else that doesn't show up on a phone ?

Screenshot_20201116-153759.png

It should show up but could be depending on how old the operating software is. I’m noticing some older versions of iOS aren’t showing some images.   I’m running the current iOS and can see them 

960B5A28-B61A-4F8E-91A5-4C3C74C3DDAA.png

11 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

I'm using an Android phone, I've only had it a couple of months and I can't see any of the symbols. I've tried the clearing the browsing history suggestion.

Okay - I will chat with the developer. Thanks for the info

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CC Help Jenn said:

You're always nice right 🙂  You can also now see on my avatar that I am considered a moderator.   

Perhaps the badge will encourage people to put forth a welcoming message to newbies

That's what I did.

Thanks for the prompt answer

• Thanks 1

On 11/14/2020 at 9:06 PM, broberts said:

Thanks!  That worked! Appreciate your help!

On 11/16/2020 at 10:41 AM, CC Help Jenn said:

It should show up but could be depending on how old the operating software is. I’m noticing some older versions of iOS aren’t showing some images.   I’m running the current iOS and can see them 

960B5A28-B61A-4F8E-91A5-4C3C74C3DDAA.png

I see it on my iPhone 8+ running iOS 14.2.

1 hour ago, mom says said:

Im still not seeing any of the icons (just empty boxes) on either of my Android devices (using Chrome). I've tried clearing the cached files to no effect. Any idea how much longer before this bug will be fixed?

I had a problem with my laptop running Chrome. You have to clear more than cached files. I cleared cached files and images as well as browsing history and everything worked after that. I don't think that there is a bug anymore.

57 minutes ago, gnome12 said:

I had a problem with my laptop running Chrome. You have to clear more than cached files. I cleared cached files and images as well as browsing history and everything worked after that. I don't think that there is a bug anymore.

I cleared browsing hx, cookies, and cached files and I still don't have the icons back.

23 hours ago, mom says said:

Im still not seeing any of the icons (just empty boxes) on either of my Android devices (using Chrome). I've tried clearing the cached files to no effect. Any idea how much longer before this bug will be fixed?

I'm not sure it is a bug. Everything is working for me on my Samsung S8.