New Look Cruise Critic ?

17 hours ago, getting older slowly said:

I do not mind change.... but when you look at a user activity you use to see what they had "liked"    now not shown........  I also noticed the post number. missing....  otherwise it is all ok

Not sure about the round avatars 

One thought that would be nice... it all uses have their country listed under avatar....

Cheers Don

We do bring location info below a member's post count.  Location is a voluntary field - that way a member can control if their location is shown 🙂  Gives privacy to those who wish

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with the size, although I didn't before either.

However, on my office laptop (which I probably shouldn't be using) running Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809, and Google Chrome 86.0.4240.193 which I just updated.  I don't see the blue dots or blue stars in front of the titles, or the folders to mark folders as read. I don't have this problem on my personal desktop computer running Windows 10. Everything there looks fine.

image.thumb.png.00d4e78ea321c675c8a9c6cec0ac36d5.png

I do however, seem to be having a problem with the behaviour of the blue dots/stars. They don't always take me to where I want to go. I must admit that I am moving around between 3 separate platforms (my iPhone is the third), and I don't always end up at the first unread post.

I do have the content set to 

image.thumb.png.7dfdb0abe0dbe778648e5c2fba5f8e62.png

but that doesn't seem to work either. I wondered whether flipping from one platform to another was making that automatic behaviour not work properly.

7 minutes ago, gnome12 said:

I don't have a problem with the size, although I didn't before either.

However, on my office laptop (which I probably shouldn't be using) running Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809, and Google Chrome 86.0.4240.193 which I just updated.  I don't see the blue dots or blue stars in front of the titles, or the folders to mark folders as read. I don't have this problem on my personal desktop computer running Windows 10. Everything there looks fine.

image.thumb.png.00d4e78ea321c675c8a9c6cec0ac36d5.png

I do however, seem to be having a problem with the behaviour of the blue dots/stars. They don't always take me to where I want to go. I must admit that I am moving around between 3 separate platforms (my iPhone is the third), and I don't always end up at the first unread post.

I do have the content set to 

image.thumb.png.7dfdb0abe0dbe778648e5c2fba5f8e62.png

but that doesn't seem to work either. I wondered whether flipping from one platform to another was making that automatic behaviour not work properly.

I'm having the same issue on my Android phone and tablet. No small icons are displayed.

Screenshot_2020-11-09-14-53-02.thumb.png.83307f965ced001d6ad74258e4ffbd14.png

Edited by broberts

I'm also having an issue with no small icons showing on my PC, as well as phone & tablet.  I also noticed some pictures posted in comments are not showing as well, all I see is the box.  I'm using Chrome if that matters.

6 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

That is on your mobile device?

Yes on Android phone and fire hd tablet. Just had too refresh page after clearing cached images and files, i.e. did not have to leave browser. Note, I set the time range to all time, default was 1 hour.

10 hours ago, ColeThornton said:

I tried clearing out the cache, rebooting, etc on my Windows 10 laptop and the icons are all still "broken".  Just an FYI to help troubleshoot.

My work laptop, of all devices, shows things perfectly.  It's Win10...  My own personal PC is not, nor is my phone or tablet.  it's odd.

I've cleared the cache and still no changes.