How many cruises?

We have three booked a year. March for wife's birthday. August for mine. November for anniversary. All were cancelled in 2020. March cancelled 2021. Alaska in August waiting for final word. November is out last hope for 2021.

We've had 5 booked but that's been over an 18 month period, just so we know where we are with booking leave, currently have 3, but one is Alaska in June which I'm not confident of, then a TA in November.   If cruising does restart soon I'd definitely look at taking one sooner.

Prior to yesterday’s cancellation, we had 11 booked through 2022.  To date have had 5 canceled including a May ‘21 cruise yesterday.  Of the 10 remaining, 5 are short 5 day cruises with 4 of those centered around Thanksgiving and New Years in ‘21 as B2B.  Longest is 14-night Arctic Crossing cruise in 9/22.  Next sailing up for us is a 7-night cruise out of Port Canaveral on the Allure which we hope still has a possibility to go.

It helps that we are both retired and have been vaccinated!

Edited by kjc852

We have to fly to cruise, so only one or two at a time and I also tend to book after final payment.  It would be nice to live in Florida and just hop on a ship.

• Like 1

We typically have 5 bookings at once.  We book ahead and stick to March Break and end of summer and book as soon as cruises are released.  At the moment though, we have held off on booking next summer as 2022 is up in the air (but do have March break from pre-pandemic) ... and we did book March 2023.

Edited by LuCruise

I average three to four a year. Since we need an accessible room for my wife, and the fact they need to be reserved so far in advance, I usually have eight to ten reservations at any pint in time. I must admit covid is causing extreme havoc (just like everyone else).

We usually book 5 or 6 per year.  2020 was going to be a big year for us as we had 10 cruises booked, we were able to sail on  a B2B Equinox cruise in February, the other 8 were of course, cancelled.   

We only have 4 booked for 2021,  2 have been cancelled so far.  Our next one is not until September so maybe?

Sherri🙂