Alfredo's Pizzeria ?

monakayk

1 minute ago, monakayk said:

Is Alfredo's Pizzeria free? Is it open on embarkation day for lunch? Does anyone have a menu that can share? Thanks in advance.

Yes, it's free and delicious. I'm sure I have a picture of the many somewhere I will try to find it and pull it up for you.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, monakayk said:

Is Alfredo's Pizzeria free? Is it open on embarkation day for lunch? Does anyone have a menu that can share? Thanks in advance.

It really depends upon which ship you’re asking about. Some don’t have a dedicated location for Alfredo’s and they have a much more limited menu and are usually offered only a couple of lunches during a cruise. The newer ships such as Majestic are always available and free and yes will be open for lunch on embarkation day. The above menu is probably very representative of what you’ll have on Majestic.  Great place to eat!!

• Like 2

Does anyone know if you can get it to go?  My granddaughter likes to eat pizza and I prefer meals in the dining room.  Hoping we can pick up a pizza for her to eat with us in DR

Thanks

48 minutes ago, MJU said:

Does anyone know if you can get it to go?  My granddaughter likes to eat pizza and I prefer meals in the dining room.  Hoping we can pick up a pizza for her to eat with us in DR

Thanks

Alfredo' pizza does not provide take out. If you are on the Majestic Princess you would have to try room service for pizza. There always was a $3 charge for pizza delivery and you would receive an entire 8 slice pie. If you are on any other Princess ship pizza by the slice is available from 11am until mid evening by the pool. Order as many slices as you like. You can eat it nearby or carry it back to the cabin. The Majestic is the only ship in the fleet that does not have a pool side pizza location, only Alfredo's. You would not be permitted to carry food into the DR from other dining locations. 

Edited by skynight

20 hours ago, MJU said:

Alfredos does not allow any takeaway of food.

But, like the above post, I think Pizza is on the children's menu in the dining room. If it is not, then it is available for takeaway from the pizza counter on the pool deck.

21 hours ago, voljeep said:

Alfredo's "used to be" one of the Princess secrets for embarkation day ... December 2019 we had at least a 30 minute wait - Pizza is made when ordered - not that quick

Was this on Sky Princess Dec 2019?

On 7/14/2021 at 4:46 AM, skynight said:

There always was a $3 charge for pizza delivery and you would receive an entire 8 slice pie. 

Just to clarify for a $3 delivery charge you could order multiple pizzas to be delivered to the cabin.

On 7/14/2021 at 3:59 AM, MJU said:

Thanks

Take it as an opportunity to introduce your granddaughter to new foods.

On 7/14/2021 at 5:50 AM, MJU said:

Thanks - guess she will have to order pizza off kids menu

I saved this pic from another thread a few days ago. It’s supposed to be the current kid’s menu. 

image.thumb.png.927dc6dd4c740777cc2ce955fe95f7c8.png

On 7/13/2021 at 8:25 PM, monakayk said:

Yes it is and you have a water or waitress you give your order to. Just like dining. The pizza is awesome. We had it on the SKY. awesome ship also.

1 hour ago, amanda384 said:

Alfredo's is delicious.  It is usually open during embarkation but not always.  Once I tried to go and it was closed. That may have been the Royal though.

---

Alfredo's fortunately was open for lunch on embarkation day on all our Royal Princess sailings (last time February 2020).

We especially enjoy a lunch at Alfredo's on embarkation days when we can arrive at Alfredo's before there is a line -- such as when we're transit guests on B2Bs and can get there before the non-transit guests arrive.  😉

Our favorite Alfredo's pizza, every time:

Pizza Tarantina:  Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Mussels, Bay Shrimp, Roasted Garlic, Capers, Basil, Oregano.

---

• Like 2

On 7/14/2021 at 9:50 PM, MJU said:

Thanks - guess she will have to order pizza off kids menu

Sometimes the waiters will go and get things from other restaurants/buffet if organised the night before and this is approved by the head section waiter.

This is usually done due to diet issues but hey for kids they may do it for them as well.

Ask nicely and you never know.