On Harmony and it is getting weird!

orville99

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I finally lost it and told group next to us to shoosh during Captain's announcement 

It always amazes me at how many people continue to talk when the Captain is making announcements.  I usually go stand under a speaker if we're outside.  These are the same people who say "I didn't know we were going to have bad weather, why didn't they tell us"?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Now that I have finally made up my mind to go, I'm actually starting to feel excited.🙂

It's a great feeling, OB!  We are headed out now for our Covid test and then be on our way down to L.A. from there for our Navigator sailing Monday.  Yipeee!

Hope you have a fantastic cruise!

• Like 5

12 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Spoke with WJ manager. No operating hot stations all cruise. He did offer to make Laura stir fry tomorrow though. 

I guess that gold nametag carries some benefits @orville99. Guess I need to order a replacement ASAP.

Hmmmm...that would be stir fry AND steak.  😄 

35 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Any slides today?  I am still playing finding Ellen.  In KC and Meisel said she was here earlier.   I am running out of time!

Ellen picks up coffee at Promenade cafe around 6 am...then heads to the SL for coffee at their opening time at 7:30.  We meet her up there most every morning to sit with her, and walk over for  breakfast at 8 am.  

We were there with her again this morning right at 7:30 am....and happy to see them ready for us at that time.  🙂 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, TYinPalmSprings said:

Are you allowed to get off the ship to enjoy CC today? and were you the other times you docked there this week? Hopefully, you and all are finding ways to enjoy your cruise.

Unscheduled stop here very early Monday morning to off load crew members...and take on a few. 

Docked up then a second time before 10 pm last night with Vision to do the same...stayed tied up until around 5 am, then backed out to let Freedom do the same.   Once transfer done with Freedom/Vision...we slid back in while Vision headed for the horizon.  Rhapsody has begun hanging out, anchored off Coco Cay here now versus her usual the last few weeks/months? at St. Maarten. 

We are here for the day with Freedom now...and yes...all going ashore that want to, are heading onto the island.  Went from really bad weather yesterday to absolutely perfect today.  Got lucky.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, island lady said:

They are better at opening on time than the SL.  SL supposed to be 7 am (as listed by Lyli and Jackie) but lucky to have them up and running by 7:45.  😖

Laura turned machine on at around 7:20

Then Mario taught her how to use steamer a little later.

Our coffee guy was MIA. Hope he's not sick

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, island lady said:

Unscheduled stop here very early Monday morning to off load crew members...and take on a few. 

Docked up then a second time before 10 pm last night with Vision to do the same...stayed tied up until around 5 am, then backed out to let Freedom do the same.   Once transfer done with Freedom/Vision...we slid back in while Vision headed for the horizon.  Rhapsody has begun hanging out, anchored off Coco Cay here now versus her usual the last few weeks/months? at St. Maarten. 

We are here for the day with Freedom now...and yes...all going ashore that want to, are heading onto the island.  Went from really bad weather yesterday to absolutely perfect today.  Got lucky.  

Good News!!! If you choose to get off, enjoy your day on the island.

It will be a bit chilly here in Florida when you return tomorrow, as there is a cold front heading this way., so you may want to keep that in mind when you are setting out your clothes for disembarkation tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Can someone please throw light on or do a post on "A Day in the Life of a Non Suite Guest"  please? I would love to read the other half's two cents as well.

We're not in a suite. 🤫

But will be in one for Odyssey. Might review that if it's ok.😉

Still sorry you didn't join us

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

It's a great feeling, OB!  We are headed out now for our Covid test and then be on our way down to L.A. from there for our Navigator sailing Monday.  Yipeee!

Hope you have a fantastic cruise!

And I wish you the same!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Mainly referring to amount. 

Get it, Mainely🤣🤣

20220114_221312.thumb.jpg.d2c3bec0c5c172ac5104a674541c6d0b.jpg

Who is that other lovely lady next to Laura?

Can this thread be dragged on after the Horizonites debark tomorrow?  It's a fun thread and I don't want to see it end!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Decide not to get off, or just going later. When is all aboard time?

Enjoying quiet ship, got off last 3 times

20220115_104516.thumb.jpg.f018c805b7bd0b0df95f68addbc1de30.jpg

Will return in early February I think

20220115_105202.thumb.jpg.ee5df5fcb7ff6bf53d7e87c3bad395f8.jpg

All aboard at 4:30

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1