DOUBLE POINTS FOR SUITES.

It is my understanding that a Suite/JS gets 2 times the number of nights with the normal points assignment and with the promo. [i.e 2  X 8 =16 (normal) x 2 (with promo)=32  If you are solo in a suite you get 3 points (normal). With the double points promo with solo suite gets  6 x number of nights.   3 X 8= 24 , with promo 2 X =48. Am I incorrect in this?   

4 hours ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

It is my understanding that a Suite/JS gets 2 times the number of nights with the normal points assignment and with the promo. [i.e 2  X 8 =16 (normal) x 2 (with promo)=32  If you are solo in a suite you get 3 points (normal). With the double points promo with solo suite gets  6 x number of nights.   3 X 8= 24 , with promo 2 X =48. Am I incorrect in this?   

No... you are not incorrect.  

• Haha 1

Since I have been invoked by calling my name ......

You get 1 point per night.  You get 1 extra point per night for solo.  You get 1 extra point per night for a suite, including JR suite.

If points were doubled, you would get 4 points per night for solo in a suite.

So while 1+1 = 1 x 2, 1 + 1 + 1 does NOT equal 1 x 2 x 2

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SRF said:

You get 1 point per night.  You get 1 extra point per night for solo.  You get 1 extra point per night for a suite, including JR suite.

OK--now I am confused.  [I am not a solo. I added that because there was someone that asked who was solo] 

We sail on Friday in a JS with the promo.  It is an 8 nt cruise which has always been worth 16 points.  With the promo it should be 32.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

OK--now I am confused.  [I am not a solo. I added that because there was someone that asked who was solo] 

We sail on Friday in a JS with the promo.  It is an 8 nt cruise which has always been worth 16 points.  With the promo it should be 32.  

Yep, that’s correct 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

That is correct.  We did a b2b on HOTS in a JS this past Nov/Dec.  We each got 28 points per 7 night cruise, so 56 points for 14 nights in a JS.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SRF said:

Clue (6/9) Movie CLIP - One Plus Two Plus Two Plus One (1985) HD animated  gif

Sorry, couldn't help it...

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

You are correct.

1 per night + 1 for a suite = 2.  Times 2 for double points promotion is 4 per night.

Normal points are added.  The Double Point Promotion doubles what you would normally get.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Do you lose points if you book an inside room on a cruise less than 7 days?

Nope.  1 point per night in any cabin.  Plus 1 point per night if you are solo in a double occupancy cabin.

• Haha 1