SetSail pass says Diamond but Luggage Tags says Gold

1 hour ago, Submariner said:

Just curious if anyone else experienced this type of discrepancy. My wife and I are first-time diamond on this trip (I hope 🙄).

Verify that the crown and anchor numbers are correct on the booking.  We just had this happen on our recent Quantum cruise.  My setsail had our correct C&A status but my DH was showing as a newbie.  Come to find out, the C&A number my DH has been using for years is not correct and his C&A number had been adjusted in his account but not our booking.  Supposedly there has been an audit recently of C&A numbers.  Once we updated the booking, both setsail passes had our correct status, as well as our luggage tags.

I have noticed that the luggage tags, at least for me, they default to the lowest level of someone in the same stateroom.  So when I sail with a friend who is Gold, the luggage tags say Gold (but my set sail pass says Diamond and hers says Gold).  When I sail with my adult daughter who is Emerald, our luggage tags say Emerald, but our set sail passes have the correct level for each of us.  Our bags always get to the room at the same time--along with pretty much anyone else in the same area of cabins, so it really doesn't make a lick of difference.  Set sail pass is where you want it to show the correct level.  Luggage tag is where you want it to show the correct room.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Luggage tags having the wrong CAS level is common.  Zero difference what level it says.  Photoshop them to Pinnacle if it makes you feel better, they won't get delivered any faster.

aw shucks and I thought about doing that once.

18 hours ago, Submariner said:

Just curious if anyone else experienced this type of discrepancy. My wife and I are first-time diamond on this trip (I hope 🙄).

as long as they have the correct cabin number it's fine 

We are Diamond. Our luggage tags for our recent cruise in March were marked Gold. I'll admit I was concerned because I didn't know if it would matter. It didn't. Our luggage showed up at our stateroom just as it always has. 

21 minutes ago, alicam said:

What's more important... bags to correct cabin or colour of some stupid luggage tag? (and some people in the world wonder if they will eat tomorrow)

Got drama! 🙄

• Like 3

On 6/3/2022 at 4:24 PM, molly361 said:

Your luggage is not going to get there any faster with the correct c and a status 

Mine came with an Upside Down Pineapple on them and had all sorts of people knocking on my Cabin Door!... Kidding aside at one time it really did come Faster for Suites and Diamond's when it was the Top Tier. Though even last 12yrs have always received my 2-3 Bags and 100% unpacked between 1-2:30, never have to wait for them. Probably Luck there