(Uncle) Les - wishing you a speedy return to good health

I've noticed a few of your recent posts on various topics, Les, so thought I'd revisit this great CC community thread to ask how you're feeling at the moment.  Always thinking of you.

Linda and Mario

• Like 10

23 hours ago, Mareblu said:

I've noticed a few of your recent posts on various topics, Les, so thought I'd revisit this great CC community thread to ask how you're feeling at the moment.  Always thinking of you.

Linda and Mario

Thanks Linda and Mario.  I am struggling, gone off Chemo, severe reactions. So I just go from day to day, stuck at home most of the time.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Thanks Linda and Mario.  I am struggling, gone off Chemo, severe reactions. So I just go from day to day, stuck at home most of the time.

I'm sorry to hear that, Les. {{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

• Like 5

We are sorry to hear you are struggling Les. When the cure is simply making you feel bad all the time I guess it's time to re-evaluate the value of the cure. Be as well as you can mate, live life full.

Deepest regards, Lyle & Lynn 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, NSWP said:

I am sorry to hear that Uncle Les. Maybe when the weather warms up you will feel like venturing out a bit but it's an unknown journey you are on and no one can predict anything, even from day to day. Thinking of you.

• Like 5

Each day at a time, Les.  I could rage at the universe for you, but then seeing all the support and admiration for you here truly warms my heart.  We were in Batehaven Thursday so felt close.  Hang in there, we’re all with you in spirit🥰

• Like 7

19 hours ago, NSWP said:

Sorry to hear that Les, but good to read your comments on CC. Take care and look after yourself.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Many thanks my friends.

Now another welfare check, not seen MMDownunder on here for a month, she was normally posting heaps. Any news on the lady, is she crook?

Calling Marion....all okay with you?

Thanks everyone for your kind concern.  I haven’t been on cruise critic recently  because I was down having to cancel my cruise to Alaska.  I just checked in to see how Les was going with his treatment.  You are in my thoughts. 

• Like 15

On 7/31/2023 at 9:29 AM, MMDown Under said:

Thanks everyone for your kind concern.  I haven’t been on cruise critic recently  because I was down having to cancel my cruise to Alaska.  I just checked in to see how Les was going with his treatment.  You are in my thoughts. 

Off topic (from Uncle Les) but I hope you are feeling better - cancelling a cruise is a real bummer and guaranteed to make you feel awful. Hope you are able to book something else.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi all, thought I had my last breath on Sunday, could not breath so off with paramedics to Batemans Bay Hospital. Heart lung issue, could be cancer has spread. Will be in hosp for a while.  All the best for now.

Uncle Les, a crook one.

• Like 12