*BON VOYAGE* Ichiban Nekko and Himself - November 26th!

*Miss G*

Well these lucky cruisers are about to embark on one of my favourite ships — the Nieuw Statendam.  It’s the 7-Day Tropical Caribbean itinerary — full of sun, sand and lovely beaches.  🏖

Do I have this right that @Ichiban Nekko won this cruise playing bingo?  That deserves a hearty 🥂!!CONGRATULATIONS!!🥂  I don’t blame them for staying on for another two glorious weeks once this one’s over!  Heaven.  

Speaking of Heaven, @Himself will also be joining this itinerary.  Bon Voyage to @Ichiban Nekko and @Himself!  Wishing everyone a wonderful time full of fun, relaxation, and celebration.

139CDBD6-06B1-4666-8C75-E2B9522E39E4.thumb.jpeg.37eba30a7b867c68f56dd947d6c4863b.jpeg

• Like 3

On 11/18/2022 at 9:57 AM, *Miss G* said:

Well these lucky cruisers are about to embark on one of my favourite ships — the Nieuw Statendam.  It’s the 7-Day Tropical Caribbean itinerary — full of sun, sand and lovely beaches.  🏖

Do I have this right that @Ichiban Nekko won this cruise playing bingo?  That deserves a hearty 🥂!!CONGRATULATIONS!!🥂  I don’t blame them for staying on for another two glorious weeks once this one’s over!  Heaven.  

Speaking of Heaven, @Himself will also be joining this itinerary.  Bon Voyage to @Ichiban Nekko and @Himself!  Wishing everyone a wonderful time full of fun, relaxation, and celebration.

139CDBD6-06B1-4666-8C75-E2B9522E39E4.thumb.jpeg.37eba30a7b867c68f56dd947d6c4863b.jpeg

Thanks for the good wishes. The last port has been changed from Key West to FREEPORT IN THE BAHAMAS

• Thanks 1