Suite privileges?

Clampram

4 minutes ago, Clampram said:

Are all suite passengers entitled to the same privileges (regardless of suite categories) such as concierge lounge (Royal) free laundry, etc 

Thanks in advance

Yes a long as they are full suites like Owners, Penthouse, Vista, Premium and Window. Mini suites do not get suite benefits but do get Club Class Dining in some that are designated

27 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

This link has a chart at the bottom showing the differences:

https://www.cruisemummy.co.uk/princess-cruises-suite-perks/

27 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

This link has a chart at the bottom showing the differences:

https://www.cruisemummy.co.uk/princess-cruises-suite-perks/

Thanks.............lots of help on that graph

When I read the fine print, we are in a window suite which is supposed to have all the same suite benefits. However, No free specialty dinner and no mini bar set up for voyages of less than 6 days.  Unfortunately, ours in May is for 5 days. Oh well, it’s a fantastic stateroom for a May sailing. Not sure if this 6 day rule applies to all suites or not.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tipofthehook said:

When I read the fine print, we are in a window suite which is supposed to have all the same suite benefits. However, No free specialty dinner and no mini bar set up for voyages of less than 6 days.  Unfortunately, ours in May is for 5 days. Oh well, it’s a fantastic stateroom for a May sailing. Not sure if this 6 day rule applies to all suites or not.

As always with Princess....It depends.

I have been in a full suite for less than 6 days and have received specialty dinners....SOMETIMES.  There is no consistency to this policy.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Clampram said:

So, on Royal Princess, i would be able to choose from Breakfast at Sabatini's or the Concierge Lounge or the dining room/buffett, right?

Yes, your dining room will be the Club Class portion of the MDR.  Sabatini’s is simply the best breakfast on the ship. 

14 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

As always with Princess....It depends.

I have been in a full suite for less than 6 days and have received specialty dinners....SOMETIMES.  There is no consistency to this policy.  

We've definitely had the complimentary speciality dinner on first night on shorter cruises recently.. Just try your app to book a speciality dinner first evening and it may recognise you are in a suite and show a credit and zero charge. 

4 hours ago, Clampram said:

So, on Royal Princess, i would be able to choose from Breakfast at Sabatini's or the Concierge Lounge or the dining room/buffett, right?

The Concierge lounge will have a small selection of pastries at breakfast - not anywhere near what the International Cafe had, etc 

Breakfast: room service including MDR, International Cafe, Sabatini's, Club Class dining area, buffet , and small small selection of pastries in Concierge lounge on Royal Princess... 

4 hours ago, Clampram said:

If you're up early, the Concierge Lounge is a lovely stop for a Bailey's and coffee on your way to your specialty restaurant breaky. 😁 Just my two bobs worth.

• Like 3

The last time I sailed with Princess and had a full suite I really enjoyed the concierge lounge. Was bummed to hear that the Ruby Princess doesn't have that. I'll be on that ship in a week and half, oh well I'll manage to survive somehow :classic_tongue:

I hope there is a pamphlet or something in the room outlining all of the suite benefits, this will be a new ship for me and it has been a while since I cruised.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, EricW578 said:

The last time I sailed with Princess and had a full suite I really enjoyed the concierge lounge. Was bummed to hear that the Ruby Princess doesn't have that. I'll be on that ship in a week and half, oh well I'll manage to survive somehow :classic_tongue:

I hope there is a pamphlet or something in the room outlining all of the suite benefits, this will be a new ship for me and it has been a while since I cruised.

No Grand class ships have the lounge. We really never use it much but it was helpful to have the concierge to get us reservations for Sabatini’s when the dine line said it was totally booked. Also was a quiet spot to hang out in prior to disembarking

• Like 1

We printed the suite benefits list when we booked our cruise in July, that list is the same as the posted link shared earlier.  On checking suite perks today on the Princess website, almost all perks relating to food and dining, laundry, shoe shine, Lotus Spa and others are not showing.  

Have they been removed? If so, what exactly are we paying the extra for?  

We will be sailing on Diamond Princess

6 hours ago, jwattle said:

If you're up early, the Concierge Lounge is a lovely stop for a Bailey's and coffee on your way to your specialty restaurant breaky. 😁 Just my two bobs worth.

cricky! spend one week down under and now you've gone full on ozzie me.  

Edited by c-boy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sybil66 said:

We printed the suite benefits list when we booked our cruise in July, that list is the same as the posted link shared earlier.  On checking suite perks today on the Princess website, almost all perks relating to food and dining, laundry, shoe shine, Lotus Spa and others are not showing.  

Have they been removed? If so, what exactly are we paying the extra for?  

We will be sailing on Diamond Princess

I have no idea where you are looking on the website. When I look I see all the usual full suites perks like club class (reserve) dining and first night specialty dinner are all showing. Are you in a full suite or mini suite 

5 hours ago, memoak said:

I have no idea where you are looking on the website. When I look I see all the usual full suites perks like club class (reserve) dining and first night specialty dinner are all showing. Are you in a full suite or mini suite 

TBH, it was my DH who was looking and mentioned it, so I’m not sure where he was looking. Maybe I should have looked myself 😉 we are in a full suite.

We have had mini suites before and can’t understand why they are called that. Nice bigger cabin and a bathtub, but don’t call it a suite if there are no perks!

Thanks for replying 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/31/2023 at 3:32 PM, jeromep said:

You know how I feel about that "mini-suite" name.  An inappropriate label for what is basically an extended balcony cabin.

.........but with a bath tube which makes it different than a balcony regardless of the category.