Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm handing these out at our conference room get together

image.png.3213e8a159e0e589cf5bd4067a48e725.png booze plan 2.xlsx 11.59 kB · 24 downloads

Great list.

3 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Remind me again of the time and place. Thanks.

I see it was addressed.

3 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

Great List! 
May I suggest “She’s a Geisha” which is Izumi’s signature drink.  Had it on Anthem and it was delicious.  Hoping Oasis serves it as well. 

I love that cocktail. I need to see if it is available anywhere else besides Izumi.

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

Wow.  I play golf and go out to dinner, only to find that I'm 8 pages behind before I even get started.  Wish we could have joined you, but I fully expect that I'll be able to live vicariously through you guys on this thread.

Greg - I've got a drink to add to your list...a toasted pecan old fashioned.  Tasty.  It uses William Wolf pecan flavored bourbon, but that might be unlikely onboard.  At only 60 proof, it's like drinking a mocktail.  In any case, I'm sure you'll report on the bourbon situation onboard.  Maybe you can find a friendly bartender who can squeeze a late night XXO onto your drink package. 😉

Safe travels and Bon Voyage to everyone!

Sounds wonderful. Love to find a friendly bartender who will pour some Louie XIII.

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Did I miss the Crescendo?

Sorry I forgot. I still have not had one. Added to the list.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ValerieJo said:

@Sea Dog  Perhaps we can get it at another venue if we have the recipe. 🍸

E7143208-283B-4D33-9817-A713BB67D129.jpeg

Thanks for this. I may try this at home. Only issue would be if any of the other bars has the sake. I do love this cocktail.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

I was upto 15,000 steps which is for me around 5 miles.

But the hip is not cooperating, so I have to now settle for 10,000 which is around 3-3 1/2 miles.

But when I take Ibuprofen, I am able to do more.

But, hate taking any more meds than I have to.

That is a pretty good goal.  Mine have decreased, as I get older.  However, I stepped it up, because I am in a challenge to do 100 miles in 10 days.  

• Like 10

Thanks to all who are on the road and posting. I’m finishing things here at home but am basically ready to go. We will go to bed early tonight and wake at 3am to be on the road by 3:45am. We have a SW flight at 6:30. I’ll be tired but I can always snooze on the plane.

Cheers to the Bella Cruisers!

• Like 22

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

I have a date tomorrow with this 

DBD043DB-6207-4F87-91B2-73B0EA947A0D.thumb.jpeg.100502dca4218ce6288c781165db7ae3.jpeg

and if you look up, way up, you’ll see Lisa. 

3FDEE895-7255-4B87-A86F-52784B75A53B.thumb.jpeg.7605dd8aacbd394d4830cf55dfd2d4a5.jpeg

Video please. Don’t fall and break your collarbone precruise like I did.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Checked in on American for my flight. Had to print twice. It defaulted to print with ads 2 pages. Grayed out button to print boarding pass with no ads. I'll be finding my hotel to park at dfw north entrance in the dark. Hopefully no wrong turns. Other than packing and i still havent picked up taxes they promised to have finished by today. .. I'm ready i think. 

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 9

Good morning K-Mart Packers! Thought I would be exhausted this morning from marathon packing last night... but instead I only got as far as moving everything to the living room. This was supposed to be me yesterday. Now I have saved the agony for today.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

@Lionesss Loved the pink pedi!  I got mine done in "Ferrari Red" in honor of our new red Pacifica and our upcoming drive down to Miami. (I might need to use cruise control to resist the speed impulse.)

Husband Tom has left to get our still un-named vehicle a buff and shine. Hoping to get inspired for a name on the way down. (Other vehicles have been Otto and Manwell for our two Scions which were an automatic and stick, respectively. Vader for our Jet Black Toyota Sienna..)

Phoebe is still sleeping. Waiting for the nurse to arrive while I pour myself a cup of ambition.

mugs.thumb.jpg.f87dbca06553c0d47b73def3a8b94b95.jpg

• Like 13
  • Haha 4

When we were in the planning stages of this cruise we thought about what to do on Cococay. Last time we were there we booked the beach club. That day was relaxing and fun lounging, eating, drinking….This year we decided to just walk the beaches, swim and take in the “freebie” stuff. Then  pick up shells and stones and be creative. 

I want to leave a momento behind for all to enjoy. 

Look forward to my posting of my crafty skills Monday evening. 

DA3AE748-22A4-4414-AC1B-E73202787267.thumb.jpeg.1008ccc4f4b8f15866a55e89beb207a9.jpeg

Be safe. 

• Like 34

11 hours ago, CruiszBug said:

Wowza! I'm just now catching up when I should be packing up... Only 4 bags packed so far 😲and "miles to go before I sleep", lol! Like others, we decided to come in a day early since we are driving down from North Florida (about 5-6 hours). Add to that Sunday will be Daylight Savings time. "Sweetheart? Wanna get up at 3 AM to drive down to Miami on Sunday? It'll be F-U-N!"... uhm, NO! So we will head down Saturday morning taking care to "Watch out for Motorcycles" as we pass Daytona Beach. Yes, it is Bike Week and hopefully we are leaving early enough to miss the motorcycle exodus on I-95 South from Bike Week in Daytona. 

Bikers GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Can't wait to board and meet all the personalities who are sure to be part of this group! We will be the ones pushing a little girl in a chair, who should have a huge grin on her face! See you there!

I am 100 steps from A1A in Ormond Beach and I WILL BE GOING SOMEWHERE THIS TIME NEXT YEAR!!!!!! Maybe Bella Part 2.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Packing and organizing is continuing. 

Most that know me here know that I have the same gene that @singinalot has and that is one of precision planning and organizing. I'm not OCD, I'm CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order - as they should be. I always make a schedule pre-cruise. Now of course everything is subject to change as I schedule my spontaneity 2 weeks in advance but I like seeing the whole week in front of me. Not to mention when I go to get specialty restaurant reservations on embarkation day.

Here is what the week is looking like for me and Mrs. Sea Dog.

BellaCruiseSchedule2.thumb.png.292a0a2009cc92ecea6ae547388284b1.png

Screenshot_20230310-102340_Facebook.thumb.jpg.36ffa4d45b7e098d482efd3bd58eda1b.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 17

20 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

And the Emmy goes to Sea Dog

No idea why the previews don't work on OP

Wow! We’ve waited a long time for this, and it’s going to be…wait for it…LEGENDARY!

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, CruiszBug said:

@Lionesss BEAUTIFUL! I love sea glass.

Oh. I guess I should clarify what I was going to substitute the sea glass for in the event there are slim pickings. 

To explain. Awhile back we started throwing all loose change in a jar, then a tupper ware bowl and then a water jug. So I thought. Hmmm. Why don’t we ( me) take it on the cruise. Use it to gamble. And then take and do a sand art on the sandy beach. 

B6B7E34B-10CF-4146-A828-A47CFB25245A.thumb.jpeg.40240d3b8b5a2ae7280f03c88ed06b9f.jpeg

E5E1959F-E484-4822-AFBF-366BBED5A59C.thumb.jpeg.783f6276bf62dadba3caa3465e887a91.jpeg

So. I was reminded that slot machines except that money pull do not take coins. 

But more importantly. We are not taking all that extra weight in a suitcase. Besides it has to weigh about 15 pounds. 
So now I have to rationalize. 
We do not have to put it in a suitcase. We can use your back pack. 

Not going to happen. 
Time to roll out the coin counter. 

Hey!  Asserts for June cruise. 

Ok. 
Time to accomplish something since spouse due home at 11:30. And he knows how hard I am slaving getting everything ready for our cruise. 

Lionesss

10:39 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

It’s amazing how Owen has become his own personality.  When the ground crew were loading the luggage somehow Owen made a connection with the ground crew. He showed them some text on his phone, which I can’t post for the fear of playing monopoly, but it made them all laugh. 

From there they waved at each other, showed messages back and forth. Owen and the one crew member are now Snap Chat Friends. All from boarding to push back.

Here is a bit of what I can show. They were hyping each other up in the last bit of the video. Have to say they made each other’s night, and I bet they both will be chatting about it for a while. 

He's going to have a fine career as a politician or PR rep. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, jk04 said:

You will be missed!!  There are several in the group unable to attend and wish all of them were able to join us. 🙂

If only wishes were horses, we’d gallop right through the terminal to join you. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Making a list of some of the cocktails I want to drink on the Bella Cruise. Here’s the list:

Kraken Colada

Kraken Alexander

Chocolate Martini with Creme de Menthe

Cucumber Martini from 150 CP and Champagne Bar

Bellini (Trellis)

Aperol Spritz

BBC Bailey’s Banana Colada

Kraken Lava Flow 

Mastercard

Mojito from Boleros

Labadoozie same as Coco Loco

Coconut Mojito from Boleros Bar

Avacado Margarita 

Mango Tango

Frozen Mojito

Key Lime Martini

Cold White Satin (on ice)

Miami Vice

Kiss on the Lips

Mudslide

Aztec Chocolate Martini from Sabor

Coconut Mango Daiquiri

Mango Daiquiri

Woo Woo

Orange Creamsicle

Lava Flow

Mai Tai

Lavendar Daiquiri

Caribbean Cooler

Coco Loco

Bloody Mary 

Love Connection

Pain Killer

Dirty Monkey

Old Fashioned 

Manhattan

Vieux Carre

Reposado Old Fashioned

Hennessy Old Fashioned 

2 hours ago, barbeyg said:

I like the “some” in that list. 😂

I was thinking the same thing.  He forgot the word "each". As in: Making a list of some of each of the cocktails I want to drink on the Bella Cruise.😁

I subscribe to the theory that when trying something new for the first time, you need to taste it 3 times before deciding whether you like it or not. 2 out of 3 wins! 😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 1