🚢 🛳️ 🚢 Bon Voyage to gknep, Crazy For Cats, lynanken, LAFFNVEGAS & luvteaching - September 3rd, 2023 🥂 🥂 🥂

kazu

Two lovely itineraries that our CC friends will be enjoying.  The first is a special Atlantic Coast sailing with 3 stops in Newfoundland and the second exploring the wonders of Alaska.  Whichever itinerary and Blue Hulled Beauty our CC friends have chosen we hope they have a fabulous time in their ports and on board.  And, of course, we wish them fair winds and smooth seas.

Bon Voyage to Zaandam - 10 day Newfoundland & New England Discovery:

gknep - enjoy your 1st Neptune

Crazy For Cats

lynanken - B2B with Sept. 13th

IMG_1002.thumb.webp.ccfbdea6d5e18f9948b7f13cb21b4ac6.webp

Bon Voyage to Westerdam - 7 day Alaskan Explorer:

LAFFNVEGAS

luvteaching 

IMG_0961.thumb.webp.6e6c54136a704cfcd8051f692967d9f4.webp

Bon Voyage everyone !!!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time !!!!!

IMG_3304.jpeg.4473c50f22bb5fb9835161280b75eea8.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the Bon Voyage @kazu Jacqui! This one will be different, without DH, as you know but I'm looking forward to getting away and I've done Alaska so many times I can relax and see where the week takes me. I guess I'd better get the suitcases out soon!

Karen

• Like 6

2 hours ago, luvteaching said:

Thank you for the Bon Voyage @kazu Jacqui! This one will be different, without DH, as you know but I'm looking forward to getting away and I've done Alaska so many times I can relax and see where the week takes me. I guess I'd better get the suitcases out soon!

Karen

It will be a very different cruise for you indeed, Karen.  I hope you have a wonderful relaxing time.  🤞 

• Like 3

Thanks Jacqui and Thanks for Everyone's Bon Voyage. 🥰

It has been 2 yrs since we did this same itinerary this same week on the Nieuw Amsterdam. Like Karen we have have done Alaska so many times but for us it is relaxing not a lot of travel to get to SEA and sailing to Alaska on HAL is like returning to your family Lake home that you know everything that is going to happen 😉

I am going into this cruise working one less job, the Auto Finance Company I had been working for decided to close their doors on Thursday, while I am well past most peoples retirement age I was not ready to take that much retirement yet lol While suspecting it was coming to an end I thought we all had a few more months.

Of Course I keep busy with the other job so I guess I am not really retired, but will just have more time to take cruises 😁

Question?? would anyone be interested in me doing a Live From the Westerdam next week? It seems like we have not had nearly as amny Live Froms this season as we have had in the past. I know that the interested is not always great in Alaska but may try it.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Question?? would anyone be interested in me doing a Live From the Westerdam next week? It seems like we have not had nearly as amny Live Froms this season as we have had in the past. I know that the interested is not always great in Alaska but may try it.

Yes please 🙂. You always do GREAT LIVE threads.  I would be happy to read anything you have time and internet to share 🙂

• Like 3

7 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Thanks Jacqui and Thanks for Everyone's Bon Voyage. 🥰

7 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Bon Voyage to all!  

@LAFFNVEGAS

Please do a “live from”…always enjoy reading and seeing your photos! 

• Like 4