Hmm - last time with P&O for us.

bazzaw

Love Boat actors have been brand ambassadors in the past, and it is really just a bit of extra marketing. I wonder if they are seeing what they get at Carnival from John Heald, and the opportunity to have questions answered on social media by someone other than a faceless entity.Ā 

Ā 

But yes, who cares!

28 minutes ago, Relaxing Robbies said:

I also got the survey and completed it. The questions didnā€™t really give me a chance to tell them what I would like them to know. Who cares about ambassadors?

I would if they made me one, free cruise?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Relaxing Robbies said:

I also got the survey and completed it. The questions didnā€™t really give me a chance to tell them what I would like them to know. Who cares about ambassadors?

Lol, I got mine but they didn't want my answers when I said I didn't want to say what my income was šŸ˜†

15 hours ago, Relaxing Robbies said:

Double post...

Edited by Womble99

36 minutes ago, Womble99 said:

Lol, I got mine but they didn't want my answers when I said I didn't want to say what my income was šŸ˜†

That's odd. I refused to say what our income is - we never do on surveys - but I could do the whole survey.Ā 

12 hours ago, arxcards said:

I just lie. Serve them right for asking.

So do I Geoff, sometimes it is the highest amount and other times, the lowest. I just ignored the question on this past Princess survey though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mr walker said:

Perhaps they don't want to hear from me - survey email arrived on Wed & yesterday the link opened with Survey Closed šŸ™‚Ā 

That's odd, my one said it closed 9th October. Maybe they reached their limit required.Ā 

45 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

They already had email addresses, that's how they sent out the survey.

Not saying it applies in this case, but some organisations apparently act to refine email lists from time to time by sending email blasts out and then deleting off addresses that come back as inactive or similar. Others send 'offers' to test out that you are still 'alive' by responding to them eg stores offering boosts or deals when the email responds.

Or maybe Princess were just not interested in my answers šŸ™‚Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mr walker said:

Not saying it applies in this case, but some organisations apparently act to refine email lists from time to time by sending email blasts out and then deleting off addresses that come back as inactive or similar. Others send 'offers' to test out that you are still 'alive' by responding to them eg stores offering boosts or deals when the email responds.

Or maybe Princess were just not interested in my answers šŸ™‚Ā 

Oddly Rolf didn't get the survey even though they have his email address but I tend to be the one who does the bookings so maybe they only targeted those people.

Ā 

My guess is they wanted x number of responses and once they'd received that many they closed the survey.Ā 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mr walker said:

Perhaps they don't want to hear from me - survey email arrived on Wed & yesterday the link opened with Survey Closed šŸ™‚Ā 

Same thing happened to me with regard to a recent flight. Ā Didn't get one for return flight five days later.Ā 

Got the survey. I had checked the email just after it had come out so basically started filling it out in the first 10 minutes. Got knocked back the moment they asked for my age. I mean surely they know my age and wouldn't of sent it to me if they didn't care what my age thought.Ā 

1 hour ago, Cruise ship fan said:

Got the survey. I had checked the email just after it had come out so basically started filling it out in the first 10 minutes. Got knocked back the moment they asked for my age. I mean surely they know my age and wouldn't of sent it to me if they didn't care what my age thought.Ā 

Maybe they had enough in your age group.

1 hour ago, Ozwoody said:

The way the news bangs on about baby boomers, a lot of people have had enough of our age group.šŸ¤£

I sometimes wonder where all the hippies went. I should know, I am of that era, but I don't.

Perhaps they just went to pot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3