HAPPY EASTER !!

15 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Might I wish all on here a HAPPY EASTER, plenty of goodies and take care.

Happy Easter to you Les and all on this board, Hope you all have had a visit from the Easter Bunny, and able to enjoy the day with family and friends.

We had an early celebration last night with our family for our 50th Wedding Anniversary. So a quiet day today for us.

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Happy Easter to all. May chocolate bunnies nd eggs be showered upon you.

Personally I prefer a block of Old Gold Rum and Raisin.

28148953415710.jpg

Scorched Peanut Bar for me. Yum.scorched.jpg.7357eafed8cc88272d1934d18925cbea.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Might I wish all on here a HAPPY EASTER, plenty of goodies and take care.

Happy Easter to you too. Just boarded our Melbourne flight after disembarking Majestic Princess this morning. Perfect birthday cruise for Frank 😁😁🥰

• Like 7

1 hour ago, possum52 said:

Happy Easter to you Les and all on this board, Hope you all have had a visit from the Easter Bunny, and able to enjoy the day with family and friends.

We had an early celebration last night with our family for our 50th Wedding Anniversary. So a quiet day today for us.

Happy Easter and happy 50th anniversary 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

28148953415710.jpg

Happy Easter 😁

• Like 4

Happy Easter to all here on CC - may you day be enjoyable & celebrate whatever Easter means to you. Enjoy your day - we have our adult sons coming today for a lunch get together. I told them it will involve drinking beer, eating food & Easter Eggs - a real Aussie event. 🙂 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

28148953415710.jpg

Agree Mic, this is one very tasty chocolate! Happy Easter to all. 🐥😀

• Like 5

3 hours ago, possum52 said:

Conrats Leigh.

Happy Golden Anniversary to you both.

• Like 3

Happy Easter everyone. I hope you get some downtime to enjoy a few days of rest & peace. I used to be a Darrel Lea Rocky Road person, but this newer Old Gold variety is now my choice although I am still happy to chew the ears of a bunny.

mintcreme.webp.8a438cf70014ea433ce66b39fe402385.webp

• Like 7

5 hours ago, possum52 said:

Happy Anniversary, Leigh (as well as Easter of course). We had a quiet family outing (Hubby, myself and Hillary (resident Labrador) to a lovely off leash dog area beside the river. A good time was had by all.

• Like 4

Congratulations, Leigh and Rob. A golden moment in your lives 🥂

Happy Easter, Les, and to all on here.  Wishing love and peace in your lives🕊️🌿

We just arrived home after a delicious and relaxing family lunch at Agostinis, an Italian restaurant in East Hotel here in Canberra.  The photos we took and shared prove I’m now officially the shortest family member😔

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ceeceeDee said:

Happy Anniversary, Leigh (as well as Easter of course). We had a quiet family outing (Hubby, myself and Hillary (resident Labrador) to a lovely off leash dog area beside the river. A good time was had by all.

Thank you. It sounds as if you had a lovely day. We had a very quiet day. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, possum52 said:

Happy Easter to all - hope the day has been filled with joy and your seas are smooth.

Congratulations for your 50th - we had ours in December and celebrated with a cruise (naturally) 🤣

And Les, special wishes your way - hoping things are OK for you.

Edited by Aussieflyer
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Aussieflyer said:

Happy Easter to all - hope the day has been filled with joy and your seas are smooth.

Congratulations for your 50th - we had ours in December and celebrated with a cruise (naturally) 🤣

Thank you. Congratulations to you too. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aussieflyer said:

Congratulations for your December golden anniversary.  We also celebrated ours with a cruise, and I can’t believe that was five years ago this coming August.  You are all spring chickens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1