The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday September 20th, 2024

Good morning and thanks all!,

@grapau27 nice wheels!  
@wdw1972 curious why you don’t think you’d like the food in Japan?     We had the most wonderful beef,  seafood, soups.   More Michelin stars than most places if that’s your jam.  If it’s because you don’t eat raw fish,  I don’t either and found all the food amazing. One of our best trips ever.   So clean, safe, polite and beautiful.  

Heres some of what we enjoyed.  

IMG_1877.jpeg

IMG_1866.jpeg

IMG_1764.jpeg

IMG_1761.jpeg

IMG_1431.jpeg

IMG_1402.jpeg

IMG_1400.jpeg

IMG_1399.jpeg

IMG_1398.jpeg

IMG_1394.jpeg

IMG_1395.jpeg

IMG_1372.jpeg

IMG_1371.jpeg

IMG_1297.jpeg

IMG_1247.jpeg

IMG_1244.jpeg

IMG_1228.jpeg

IMG_1227.jpeg

IMG_1191.jpeg

IMG_1188.jpeg

IMG_1171.jpeg

IMG_1120.jpeg

Edited by bennybear
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 7

Good afternoon from a very warm central Texas.  This morning we decided for a change of pace, that while the weather was still cool enough, we'd do a drive-thru breakfast and then drive to Waco.  It had been a while since we explored the areas of downtown Waco they had been working on for the past two years.  What was a somewhat rundown area has been spruced up with new street lights, roads and landscaping.  We then headed back home by a different route.  It was nice to get out without going to a doctor's office, PT or W-M.

3 hours ago, wdw1972 said:

Another hot day in Florida, but at least it's Friday. All 3 days are good, although I don't eat string cheese these days.  Fried rice is delicious but eaten rarely due to the calories! I do wish everyone who had kids cared for them properly. They're our future.

Hard no to the meal, drink and wine. I remember Billie Jean King winning that match - great moment in history! 

I've never been to Japan, and really don't have an interest, primarily out of concern there's nothing I'd eat! Seems enjoying the local cuisine is a big part of being there, and it does not appeal to me at all. But, never say never 😉

My DH has been to Japan once, back in the days when he was a Baltimore Oriole. They played some series of games over there and the hotel they were staying at laundered their uniforms. In the morning (after playing the game the day before, and then no doubt drinking/eating/carousing afterwards) he & his team woke up to find their uniforms were not in their rooms. A call to the front desk was made & they learned the uniforms had been placed hanging from the outside of their hotel room doors. DH immediately thought no way would they still be there, but every single one was. He was amazed nobody had stolen them, and still tells that story today! No doubt some (or all) would have disappeared if left out in the US!

Sue/WDW1972

Sue, your DH's story while he was an Oriole is interesting.  The good thing about a cruise to Japan, you can forgo eating on shore.  However, we've had some good meals in Japan.  It is an interesting country to visit.

2 hours ago, Cruising-along said:

Good morning all!

It's going to be a sunny day and low 60's.  So far we're having a lovely early fall.  The leaves are just starting to turn.

All children should be cared for, I love fried rice in moderation, and have never eaten string cheese!  Funny quote from Phyllis Diller, I'll pass on the drink and wine.  We have grilled veggies as a side dish nearly every time we bbq steak or chicken.  I usually just marinate the veggies in Italian dressing, but I may try the 2nd recipe -- sounds good.  I have never had any interest in going to Japan, not sure why.  

Happy 88th birthday to @HAL Sailer's DH!

Debbie @dfish I was sorry to hear that you're having more back pain.  I hope the MRI you had on Wednesday can give you some answers.

Only plans today are DH has a doctor's appointment this morning and then this afternoon we'll drive down to DD's house to pick up the car wash tickets DGS is selling with the Scouts.  We still have some from last year -- but hey, it's for the DGS 😉  

For all the cat lovers here -- something I read this morning that touched my heart.  Amazing story of survival!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/animalkind/2024/09/19/missing-cat-yellowstone-california/75297438007/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook 

Carolyn, thanks for the story about the cat.  Animals are amazing creatures, and can really surprise us.  

2 hours ago, luvteaching said:

Good morning, 

It's sunny out at the moment and it's supposed to be in the mid-60's today. Yesterday I stayed home but it was busy. DS was here and put doors back on, worked on painting some more trim, and we planned out what he was going to do. These are things that were on my list but no timeline but he could use the work, he gives me the family rate, and I get to have him around so a win-win situation. He took down a cabinet in the laundry room that came with the mobile almost 40 years ago and is going to put a shelf in instead. I couldn't even reach the cabinet and we took out 3 garbage bags of DD DH's "stuff". DS is also going to take out the shelves in the linen closet in the main bathroom and put in new shelving. We went online and ordered the paint for the main bedroom and bath, laundry room, kitchen and other bath and then some ceiling paint so I'm getting quite the refresh here. 

Today is some errands including Costco and Fred Meyer as well as the Hallmark store, a water class at the pool, and a stop at the funeral home to show them a few pictures and the certificate from the burial at sea so a busy day. 

Have a great one! 

Karen

Karen, you will definitely have a "new" house when your DS gets through with the renovations.  With the bonus of the "family rate" and spending time with him.

1 hour ago, 0106 said:

Thank you to all of the regular posters who make the Daily a special place.

I love grilled Romaine.  I know it sounds unusual but with a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of Parmesan it is a delicious side dish.IMG_1791.thumb.jpeg.a40220e1e78ac4f236093bc8fc89314a.jpeg

Positive thoughts to those who need them.  Cheers to those celebrating.

Tina, I never thought about grilling romaine.  Thanks for the idea.

1 hour ago, Heartgrove said:

@Quartzsite Cruiser  Lenda, we are trying something different for us when our Rotterdam Transatlantic returns to Ft. Lauderdale next month. The Celebrity Beyond leaves that same day for a six night cruise so rather than just flying home, we will change ships. No overnite hotel required!

After planning that, I have been able to do the same for next Spring. And today MSC has the full itinerary for the new cruise assignment. The MSC Magnifica will now include a port call in Malta which is a bucket list port for me. We will need to travel to Naples to board but there is a direct train to make it easy that actually bypasses Roma Termini. Plus  the Magnifica doesn't depart Naples until 9:00 pm. So 32 days on three ships without a hotel stay.

Jack, I'm glad everything worked out for your cruises.  One time we switched ships in San Juan.  They were docked next to each other, so it was very easy.

1 hour ago, aliaschief said:

A beautiful sunrise this morning.

image.thumb.jpeg.556ca149904f940caeca569b7c0ef8d3.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ec550183d5154c7e3c79bff77c92644c.jpeg

Bruce, what a spectacular sunrise.

40 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

Good afternoon.Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

Kids should be cared for. I’m a fried rice and string cheese fan. Funny quote. Pass on the meal and drink, maybe for the wine. I have not been to Sakata. 3 good days in history.

It’s warm today and sunny. Hopefully rain this weekend as it’s been weeks without. I slept ok. Leg is the same. My PCP’s nurse called and I mentioned that it only seemed less swollen when I wake up. During the day it gets bigger and is painful. Sad, so many schools here daily are in lockdown after threats of a bomb or shooting being made. One was from a 10 year old, who may be charged with a felony!

@HAL Sailer Happy 88th Birthday to yor DH!

@StLouisCruisers Thanks for our start today. And for mentioning POW/MIA Day and pepperoni pizza day.

@Cruzin Terri Safe travels today. I hope Jackie is ok and gets discharged today.

@Denise T Enjoy the wedding tomorrow.

@dfish I hope you get some answers from the MRI.

@grapau27 Enjoy your new car!

@Seasick Sailor Lovely photos. I hope everything is ok with @lindaler.

@Heartgrove Great cruise plans!

@wdw1972 Cool on DH having been a Baltimore Oriole.

@smitty34877 I hope the weekend is fairly peaceful in your house.

@luvteaching Your house will be like a new one after all the changes.

@aliaschief Wow, your time there is passing quickly. Beautiful sunset and sunrise.

@kazu Thinking of you. 

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers for those Celebrating.

Vanessa, I'm sorry the leg continues to swell and be painful during the day.

Lenda

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, bennybear said:

@grapau27 nice wheels!  
@wdw1972 curious why you don’t think you’d like the food in Japan?     We had the most wonderful beef,  seafood, soups.   More Michelin stars than most places if that’s your jam.  If it’s because you don’t eat raw fish,  I don’t either and found it amazing. One of our best trips ever.   So clean, safe, polite and beautiful.  

Soneres some of what we enjoyed.  

IMG_1877.jpeg

IMG_1866.jpeg

IMG_1764.jpeg

IMG_1761.jpeg

IMG_1431.jpeg

IMG_1402.jpeg

IMG_1400.jpeg

IMG_1399.jpeg

IMG_1398.jpeg

IMG_1394.jpeg

IMG_1395.jpeg

IMG_1372.jpeg

IMG_1371.jpeg

IMG_1297.jpeg

IMG_1247.jpeg

IMG_1244.jpeg

IMG_1228.jpeg

IMG_1227.jpeg

IMG_1191.jpeg

IMG_1188.jpeg

IMG_1171.jpeg

IMG_1120.jpeg

Nice selection of food.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I think that mama goats usually do OK in taking care of their kids.

Veggie kabobs would be OK but I'll be having a turkey casserole. The cocktail would also be OK. For the wine, I wouldn't worry about its being too sweet, since I have never had a Beaujolais that wasn't dry, although the fruitiness of a nouveau isn't to everyone's taste. From the FLX, we could get a Gamay Noir from Sheldrake Point now for $22, and it would be ready to drink in about three years. "Inviting aromas of bright cherry and raspberry intertwine with hints of dried flowers, cranberries, and notes of dusty oak. This wine delivers a harmonious blend of acidity and playful tannins on the palate, showcasing flavors of ripe plum, red berries, and black cherry that culminate in a satisfying, lingering finish."

A peculiarity of the German reunification was that the DDR (East) had to recreate the Länder (states), which had been abolished, because the legal mechanism was a provision in the constitution of the BRD (West) that allowed any historic Land of Germany to join it.

I woke early from a horror-film dream and haven't felt functional for most of the day so far.

screaming.jpg.33056c66048e2a55efbae322f0961819.jpg

• Like 19
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, 0106 said:

Thank you to all of the regular posters who make the Daily a special place.

I love grilled Romaine.  I know it sounds unusual but with a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of Parmesan it is a delicious side dish.IMG_1791.thumb.jpeg.a40220e1e78ac4f236093bc8fc89314a.jpeg

Positive thoughts to those who need them.  Cheers to those celebrating.

Thanks, Tina!  What a great idea!

Internet went out this morning right after I posted the Meal of the Day.  Spectrum sent me a text saying it would be restored by 2 pm.  Online they said by 7 pm.  Then I got a text saying 4 pm.  Online said 9 pm.  Then I got a text saying 6:30 pm.  I didn't check what online said.  It came back on at 2:30 pm.  

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Good afternoon!

We'll be heading down to see the DGSs in awhile, and most likely will pick up take-out for dinner afterwards.

Tina @0106 I love the idea of the grilled Romaine too.  I may try that soon.  Last night we had Shrimp Scampi, another favorite.  I must be hungry (haven't had lunch yet) because my mind is on food! 😉 

Our son flew to VA to attend the retirement of his high school best friend.  He's retiring as a Naval Captain.  They went through high school together (and I can remember a few shenanigans), then the Naval Academy together.  Colin went on to become a Naval pilot, our son decided the Navy wasn't for him and continued on to become successful with an international company in the IT field.  I'm so glad DS was able to go see his old friend and best yet, Colin and his wife will be moving back to WA State so they can get together more often.  

I hope everyone is having a great day!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bennybear said:

@grapau27 nice wheels!  
@wdw1972 curious why you don’t think you’d like the food in Japan?     We had the most wonderful beef,  seafood, soups.   More Michelin stars than most places if that’s your jam.  If it’s because you don’t eat raw fish,  I don’t either and found all the food amazing. One of our best trips ever.   So clean, safe, polite and beautiful.  
IMG_1171.jpeg

Wow  - thanks for all the photos! I pretty much hate all seafood, and especially shellfish and raw things. I can eat the Dover sole at Rudi's but that's about it. Also not a vegetable fan, although I eat salads. I've followed blogs of several world & other long voyage cruisers and frankly when they describe or show what they're eating (typically lunch stops on excursions) I cringe! However, you've opened my eyes to see there ARE some choices for boring ole me, and of course primarily eating on the ship is always an option. So, I'm not ruling it out - but there are still other regions that are higher up on the bucket list 😉

Soft serve ice cream is always a plus!

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 17

Good sunny and warm afternoon. I wish it would stay like this forever.

Another round or Botox done This one was more painful because the dosage was increased. The next round is scheduled for December. I’m so glad the insurance is paying for it. 
I hope everyone has a great day .

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

This just came in from Roy, and I'm afraid it is not the news we were hoping to see.  I hope this is just a bump in the road to his recovery.

A disappointing day.  After a half hour of rehab the therapist found my heart racing and I was transferred to the acute care unit.

Much more restrictive environment an. I am not even using my cell phone.

More tomorrow.

Lenda

• Like 3
  • Thanks 32

8 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

This just came in from Roy, and I'm afraid it is not the news we were hoping to see.  I hope this is just a bump in the road to his recovery.

A disappointing day.  After a half hour of rehab the therapist found my heart racing and I was transferred to the acute care unit.

More tomorrow.

Lenda

Thank you Lenda.  I hope too that it's just  bump in the road to a full recovery.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Good afternoon!  I just realized I hadn’t posted yet. I’ve been reading the Daily in spurts lately because of the huge floater in my left eye. 

We love fried rice and whenever I make rice I make double so I have extra for making it.  I used to eat a lot of string cheese when I was working. It’s an easy snack and not messy at a computer. 

Today’s meal is always a great choice. I like grilled zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms, onions….. I could go on and on. @0106, Tina, I’ve heard of grilled romaine but have never made it. I’ve seen some recipes for grilled Caesar Salad too. Today we are having fish tacos since I still have leftover sauce and cabbage. Lots of fish in the freezer so there it is. 

Whenever I have a Martini I like it shaken, just like Sandi’s DH @StLouisCruisers.  The tiny shards of ice are crucial to the enjoyment. 

Craig scheduled his next nerve block for October and I’m hoping that they go forward with the ablation. He’s always in pain. 

Debbie @dfish, I hope the MRI helps the doctor diagnose what is going on and your pain is helped. 

Sandi @StLouisCruisers, thinking about you while you wait for your next appointment. 

Joy @Seasick Sailor, I’m really enjoying your pictures of Japan and your food—especially all the lobster pictures!

I hope @Crazy For Catsand @Nickelpennyare okay. 

Happy Birthday to @HAL Sailer’s DH!!

Denise @Denise T, enjoy the wedding tomorrow and your time with your family!

Jack @Heartgrove, your cruises next year sound wonderful and a great idea. 

Vanessa @JazzyV, I hope your leg pain is less every day— you have a cruise soon!

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4

Good afternoon here - another boring day in Durango. Someway house clearing just does not excite me. Weather is supposed to change tomorrow with snow in the High Country and possibly some rain here. Sounds like a good day to continue clearing. I am getting some things boxed with labels so that I can begin to move them out. Dogs are getting lots of snoozing in.

Sorry to hear about Roy's setback.... hope it is very temporary.

Susan

• Like 18

50 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

More tomorrow.

Lenda

Thank you for Roy's @rafinmd update.

Please pass on Pauline and my healing prayers.

Graham.

Screenshot_20240920_220209.jpg

• Like 13

2 hours ago, wdw1972 said:

Wow  - thanks for all the photos! I pretty much hate all seafood, and especially shellfish and raw things. I can eat the Dover sole at Rudi's but that's about it. Also not a vegetable fan, although I eat salads. I've followed blogs of several world & other long voyage cruisers and frankly when they describe or show what they're eating (typically lunch stops on excursions) I cringe! However, you've opened my eyes to see there ARE some choices for boring ole me, and of course primarily eating on the ship is always an option. So, I'm not ruling it out - but there are still other regions that are higher up on the bucket list 😉

Soft serve ice cream is always a plus!

Sue/WDW1972

Their different types of noodles and soups, are outstanding.  As is their Wagyu beef and Karaage chicken.   The ice cream comes in very unusual flavours,  wisteria and Matcha are the two I tried.  I also loved their chicken Katsu sandwiches and all version of peach drinks,   Even peach Coca Cola!   Not to mention all the flavours of Kit Kats.  

We weren’t expecting to fall so in love with Japan,  we have spent decades travelling in Europe but it was an extremely pleasant experience. Glad I opened your eyes.   My cousin’s  DH is a very plain eater and he fell in love with their soups.   Some things are not what we expect.  

IMG_1328.jpeg

IMG_1936.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

I think @wdw1972 palette and mine are related - I do not eat seafood of any kind. And while I do enjoy vegetables, the list is limited.

DH says it's also strange - ex: raw carrots = good, cooked carrots = bad, cooked broccoli = good, raw broccoli = bad. 🙋‍♀️How is that not normal, lol.

No lamb, venison, duck - anything remotely gamey is out for me.

I also don't like spicy, so Wasabi or pepper-heavy choices would not be appealing. 

I know, boring and I need to venture out a bit 🤷‍♀️

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Good evening,

We are home from Jacksonville.  it was a long day and I did about 6 hours of driving today.  That was a lot.  The two good things that helped were that the traffic was light both ways and the weather was perfect.  

The blood work was good and it showed that the PMR is not flaring.  My question is “why am  I feeling so bad?”  I have no answer for this.  I am exhausted, my legs hurt but it is not the PMR.  So what is it?  

The travel doctor went over the itinerary and recommended that we get pills for malaria.  the Yellow Fever shots we got in 2012 are stil valid and we do not need new ones.  Good!  We received Tetanus shots today.  We have prescriptions for Paxlovid.  Oceania charges $2000 on board for the medicine.  We will pay $25 for it at our pharmacy.  We also have pills for malaria and Cipro for norovirus.  

So it looks like we are all set.

Very thorough and worthwhile session.

As for Jackie, she is home and sleeping according to her daughter. She cannot find her phone so I can’t call her until it is found. 

I hope she finds it so that if she needs help, she can call me. I will try to get in touch with her tomorrow.  

Tonight I am too tired to do anything.

More tomorrow.

Terri

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

Good evening!

@rafinmd I'm sorry about the setback today.  Hopefully things will stabilize over the weekend and you can go back to rehab instead of acute care.  

@Cruzin Terri I'm glad you made it down and back safely.  That is a lot of driving in one day.

@Denise T Have a blast at your nephew's wedding tomorrow!

@Crazy For Cats has posted on Facebook recently.  One of the kitties had a birthday.

I hope the MRI finds the cause of the pain, but I have lived with it for so long it is just another part of life.  I won't let it stop me.  The prescription for my back is to keep moving.  So, that I will do.

I made the grilled lemon garlic marinated pork tenderloin from last Monday.  It was really good.  The marinade gave it a nice flavor and the meat was so tender.  Even Sue, who doesn't like pork, enjoyed it.  We have enough left over for dinner tomorrow night.  The Farkle dice were not kind tonight.  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Good evening.  DH did feel like going to the neighborhood meet and greet and concert.  We had an early diiner, and I made it to the last part of the meet and greet.  Then, I stayed for the first hour of the concert.  The band was not bad, but they weren't great.  It was good to be able to visit with so many neighbors.

5 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Good afternoon!  I just realized I hadn’t posted yet. I’ve been reading the Daily in spurts lately because of the huge floater in my left eye. 

We love fried rice and whenever I make rice I make double so I have extra for making it.  I used to eat a lot of string cheese when I was working. It’s an easy snack and not messy at a computer. 

Today’s meal is always a great choice. I like grilled zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms, onions….. I could go on and on. @0106, Tina, I’ve heard of grilled romaine but have never made it. I’ve seen some recipes for grilled Caesar Salad too. Today we are having fish tacos since I still have leftover sauce and cabbage. Lots of fish in the freezer so there it is. 

Whenever I have a Martini I like it shaken, just like Sandi’s DH @StLouisCruisers.  The tiny shards of ice are crucial to the enjoyment. 

Craig scheduled his next nerve block for October and I’m hoping that they go forward with the ablation. He’s always in pain. 

Debbie @dfish, I hope the MRI helps the doctor diagnose what is going on and your pain is helped. 

Sandi @StLouisCruisers, thinking about you while you wait for your next appointment. 

Joy @Seasick Sailor, I’m really enjoying your pictures of Japan and your food—especially all the lobster pictures!

I hope @Crazy For Catsand @Nickelpennyare okay. 

Happy Birthday to @HAL Sailer’s DH!!

Denise @Denise T, enjoy the wedding tomorrow and your time with your family!

Jack @Heartgrove, your cruises next year sound wonderful and a great idea. 

Vanessa @JazzyV, I hope your leg pain is less every day— you have a cruise soon!

Have a great day everyone!

Sharon, I hope the nerve block works for Craig, and that he can get the ablation soon.

3 hours ago, bennybear said:

Their different types of noodles and soups, are outstanding.  As is their Wagyu beef and Karaage chicken.   The ice cream comes in very unusual flavours,  wisteria and Matcha are the two I tried.  I also loved their chicken Katsu sandwiches and all version of peach drinks,   Even peach Coca Cola!   Not to mention all the flavours of Kit Kats.  

We weren’t expecting to fall so in love with Japan,  we have spent decades travelling in Europe but it was an extremely pleasant experience. Glad I opened your eyes.   My cousin’s  DH is a very plain eater and he fell in love with their soups.   Some things are not what we expect.  

IMG_1328.jpeg

IMG_1936.jpeg

In 2018, we found Coca Cola with fiber in the vending machines.  DH like it, but, I didn't.

1 hour ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Good evening,

We are home from Jacksonville.  it was a long day and I did about 6 hours of driving today.  That was a lot.  The two good things that helped were that the traffic was light both ways and the weather was perfect.  

The blood work was good and it showed that the PMR is not flaring.  My question is “why am  I feeling so bad?”  I have no answer for this.  I am exhausted, my legs hurt but it is not the PMR.  So what is it?  

The travel doctor went over the itinerary and recommended that we get pills for malaria.  the Yellow Fever shots we got in 2012 are stil valid and we do not need new ones.  Good!  We received Tetanus shots today.  We have prescriptions for Paxlovid.  Oceania charges $2000 on board for the medicine.  We will pay $25 for it at our pharmacy.  We also have pills for malaria and Cipro for norovirus.  

So it looks like we are all set.

Very thorough and worthwhile session.

As for Jackie, she is home and sleeping according to her daughter. She cannot find her phone so I can’t call her until it is found. 

I hope she finds it so that if she needs help, she can call me. I will try to get in touch with her tomorrow.  

Tonight I am too tired to do anything.

More tomorrow.

Terri

Terri, I'm glad you got home safely, and got everything you needed.  That's good news your PMR is not flaring.  I hope whatever the problem is, it clears up soon.

1 hour ago, dfish said:

Good evening!

@rafinmd I'm sorry about the setback today.  Hopefully things will stabilize over the weekend and you can go back to rehab instead of acute care.  

@Cruzin Terri I'm glad you made it down and back safely.  That is a lot of driving in one day.

@Denise T Have a blast at your nephew's wedding tomorrow!

@Crazy For Cats has posted on Facebook recently.  One of the kitties had a birthday.

I hope the MRI finds the cause of the pain, but I have lived with it for so long it is just another part of life.  I won't let it stop me.  The prescription for my back is to keep moving.  So, that I will do.

I made the grilled lemon garlic marinated pork tenderloin from last Monday.  It was really good.  The marinade gave it a nice flavor and the meat was so tender.  Even Sue, who doesn't like pork, enjoyed it.  We have enough left over for dinner tomorrow night.  The Farkle dice were not kind tonight.  

Debbie, I hope they find out what is ccausing your back pain, and that it's a relatively easy fix.

Lenda

• Like 8

I'm having another Friday the 13th, today Orlando put the campaign on hiatus.  Since California said I could work as many hours as I wanted earlier this week, I am taking them up on it.  I would work all 40 hours, but I live in eastern time but work in pacific time.  And what was i going to do with the call backs that I had this week?  My boss is moving them all to me tomorrow.  

The campaign should start back up in the middle of October.  When I am on vacation. Couldn't I take my computer with me and work during my vacation?  Oh sure.  But I wont work 4 hours a day. just power dial for 2 hours a day.  
Wont it be too noisy...noi, my friends will be out by the campfire, or playing cards in another cabin, etc.  Set your start date for the 20th.  Umm, thats a Sunday.  Then Monday.  Monday I am driving, and tuesday too, and I will start on the 23rd. Oh that sounds good..  You have 3 other employees- nope we are letting 2 go.  You stay and one other.  So, 2.5 hours tomorrow, and I am done for a month.  Down to one campaign.,  aiming for 30 hours a week, working 5 days a week.  And attending dr appointments.  And cooking, cleaning etc.

Night all! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4