Johnny Rockets now $9.95 cover charge.

FINAL UPDATE

Ok, so to be Fair and Balanced, here goes:

If you want a really good burger, with fries and a drink (ice tea) for $9.38 (room service charge plus 18%) order it from room service! Ordered it, arrived hot, juicy and delicious and less than Johnny Rockets. Now, to be complete with this Fair and Balanced report; we also ordered the chicken wings (all three flavors), nachos, steak quesadilla and the Philly cheese steak. Chicken wings were good but the skin was not crispy; nachos were less than stellar, steak quesadilla was dry, Philly cheese steak was very good. So in conclusion, for a total of $9.38 we got all the above and recommend the Philly cheese steak and cheese burger. And don't forget that for the $9.38 you can order as much as you want!

Man, I see a Nobel Prize for Journalism! :cool:

Did they have real buffalo sauce when you ordered? Everytime we've tried the buffalo flavor wings they've just used BBQ sauce with red pepper flakes. Nobody seems to have ever fed the chef a buffalo wing to know what an actual buffalo wing is. Happened on Oasis, Harmony and Allure.

Did they have real buffalo sauce when you ordered? Everytime we've tried the buffalo flavor wings they've just used BBQ sauce with red pepper flakes. Nobody seems to have ever fed the chef a buffalo wing to know what an actual buffalo wing is. Happened on Oasis, Harmony and Allure.

The BBQ sauced wings were good flavor, the rest, not so much. None were what I would call "buffalo wings".

And your point?:rolleyes:

How many different ways can you say that JRs (which used to be free as I understand) is too expensive and I won't go? And the first 20 pages about us Golds rowing the ship was cute but got kinda tiring for the next 40 pages.

Just one man's opinion.

How many different ways can you say that JRs (which used to be free as I understand) is too expensive and I won't go? And the first 20 pages about us Golds rowing the ship was cute but got kinda tiring for the next 40 pages.

Just one man's opinion.

So what! You could say that for most of the posts on CC. Everyone has an opinion and is expressing them here whatever the topic of the thread is about. Don't waste your time reading them .:rolleyes:

Edited by davekathy

Just one man's opinion.

And you keep reading those tiring threads because....?

I know I'm going to be blasted for this comment but I'm not sure what is weirder, a 22 page thread 0bout a Johnny Rockets price increase, a 60 page thread about flaunting C&A status or 30 page thread about NOT flaunting C&A status

I thought this was pretty funny. Funny that you pointed this out. The threads weren't funny.

Agree. Lots of imaginative and funny posts by good people enjoying themselves .:D

Exactly and i had a lot of fun trying to post and reading others humourous posts.

Nah, have pretty much quit reading then. But since I am subscribed to all 3 from early on, my email in box is filled with responses. I had a minute today to see how long they had gotten.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Does this rest. & other 'fee' rest. have a single fee for the whole meal? To say 'cover charge' ... sounds like a cost to get in and then pay for the meal on top of the 'cover charge'. Just trying to sort out what exactly the extra fees are for the pay rest. Thanks.

It's the thing that you think it doesn't sound like

The cover charge COVERS the cost of the restaurant. Its opposite, on a cruise ship anyway, is a la carte pricing.

Either you pay one cover charge OR you pay for each individual item.

At Johnny Rockets, you pay the one cover charge and get all the food you want. It even includes soda! (but not milk shakes)

It's the thing that you think it doesn't sound like

The cover charge COVERS the cost of the restaurant. Its opposite, on a cruise ship anyway, is a la carte pricing.

Either you pay one cover charge OR you pay for each individual item.

At Johnny Rockets, you pay the one cover charge and get all the food you want. It even includes soda! (but not milk shakes)

I thought your ship's JR was ala carte

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app