Johnny Rockets now $9.95 cover charge.

I find it interesting that people are concerned about a couple of dollars to dine in Johnny Rockets, when the prices of cruises is increasing by the hundreds. That is the real problem.

I am quite sure that you can find threads about that subject. This one happens to be covering the J.R. issue

UPDATE

With all the comments, we decided to go back to Johnny Rockets and speak directly to one of the managers: the cost for Johnny Rockets is $9.99 plus 18% which comes to $11.74 per person. Not quite the $11.99 stated but pretty close. I don't know what the charge for milk shakes has been but the manager also wanted us to know that the cost of a milk shake was $6.00.

UPDATE

With all the comments, we decided to go back to Johnny Rockets and speak directly to one of the managers: the cost for Johnny Rockets is $9.99 plus 18% which comes to $11.74 per person. Not quite the $11.99 stated but pretty close. I don't know what the charge for milk shakes has been but the manager also wanted us to know that the cost of a milk shake was $6.00.

Milkshake was 4.50 last week on Anthem. This was before the service charge.

I’m guessing it’s the $9.95 + gratuity

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I guess you're right. 😱

$9.95 plus 18% = $11.74 not $11.99

UPDATE

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

UPDATE

Thanks for the update, so it still looks like the current highest known cost for JR is $9.99 plus 18%.

I wish they would then go back to the Buy one get one cover charge for C&A members like they use to.

I don’t quite remember that. The first time we went it was free. Horrendous lines. Then they instituted a charge but each C&A member got a coupon for a free visit. Then those went away and were replaced with the BOGO shake coupons. We weren’t big fans so didn’t go often even with the free coupons (gave them away) so might have missed when meals were BOGO.

I don’t quite remember that. The first time we went it was free. Horrendous lines. Then they instituted a charge but each C&A member got a coupon for a free visit. Then those went away and were replaced with the BOGO shake coupons. We weren’t big fans so didn’t go often even with the free coupons (gave them away) so might have missed when meals were BOGO.

My memory of the JR coupons matches yours. The only BOGO I remember was for shakes.

UPDATE

Thanks. Now that makes sense. I figured the $11.99 was the $9.99 plus gratuities But really $11.74.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone ate there recently (last 3months or so) that has loved it in the past but doesn’t like it now? Cost not being considered? We were so disappointed in December on the Allure. So overcooked beef. Cold food. Slow service. And we have all loved the food in the past.

Cost aside, just wondering if anyone else has noticed a decrease in the quality of food and service.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I find it interesting that people are concerned about a couple of dollars to dine in Johnny Rockets, when the prices of cruises is increasing by the hundreds. That is the real problem.

I'd say it's compounding. You're already paying more for the cruise - and now you pay more for the services onboard as well.

I have an old Platinum Ultimate Value coupon book with unused coupons.

The only coupon for JR's is for a 2 for 1 milkshake.

Never went to JR's at $6.99 so very unlikely to go now.

Can always get a build your own burger in the WJ

I have an old Platinum Ultimate Value coupon book with unused coupons.

The only coupon for JR's is for a 2 for 1 milkshake.

Never went to JR's at $6.99 so very unlikely to go now.

Can always get a build your own burger in the WJ

Yes you can. And I like the burgers in there just fine.

Not worth the fee at that cost.

Not worth the fee at any cost. We tried it once, on our very first Navigator cruise in 2004. The lunch food was terrible. We could not get the hamburgers cooked the way we like (medium rare). The ONLY thing we ever get is the milkshake using our BOGO coupon as Diamond members. For that there is no cover charge, as 'take out'.

We have gone there for breakfast....which is OK.....tough to do something awful to scrambled eggs or pancakes. But if they institute a charge for that....that will come off of our 'go to' list.