Johnny Rockets now $9.95 cover charge.

FINAL UPDATE

Ok, so to be Fair and Balanced, here goes:

If you want a really good burger, with fries and a drink (ice tea) for $9.38 (room service charge plus 18%) order it from room service! Ordered it, arrived hot, juicy and delicious and less than Johnny Rockets. Now, to be complete with this Fair and Balanced report; we also ordered the chicken wings (all three flavors), nachos, steak quesadilla and the Philly cheese steak. Chicken wings were good but the skin was not crispy; nachos were less than stellar, steak quesadilla was dry, Philly cheese steak was very good. So in conclusion, for a total of $9.38 we got all the above and recommend the Philly cheese steak and cheese burger. And don't forget that for the $9.38 you can order as much as you want!

Man, I see a Nobel Prize for Journalism! :cool:

Remember there is nothing special about JR, not like your getting all you can eat Crab legs or something really good. There is only so much grease you can eat. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In my experience, anything close to all-you-can-eat crab legs on RC are absolute crap. Quality wise, it's no better than Johnny Rockets.

FINAL UPDATE

Ok, so to be Fair and Balanced, here goes:

If you want a really good burger, with fries and a drink (ice tea) for $9.38 (room service charge plus 18%) order it from room service! Ordered it, arrived hot, juicy and delicious and less than Johnny Rockets. Now, to be complete with this Fair and Balanced report; we also ordered the chicken wings (all three flavors), nachos, steak quesadilla and the Philly cheese steak. Chicken wings were good but the skin was not crispy; nachos were less than stellar, steak quesadilla was dry, Philly cheese steak was very good. So in conclusion, for a total of $9.38 we got all the above and recommend the Philly cheese steak and cheese burger. And don't forget that for the $9.38 you can order as much as you want!

Man, I see a Nobel Prize for Journalism! :cool:

Sadly, that didn't used to cost any additional money.

The RCI app now shows $9.95 on Allure as well.

Don’t we enjoy these tests.... Two weeks on Oasis and then....

As Lando Calrissian would say...this deal is getting worse all the time. :mad: I heard that VOOM pricing is going up, too?

I won't be going to JR while I'm on Allure later this year. I didn't even go to JR while I was on board Navigator last year...I thought about it...but didn't really miss it. Just liked the idea of going there for something different, but didn't feel compelled to.

I'm pretty excited about there being a JR on Freedom . I love burgers, fries and grilled cheese. And the dining room and room service does not compare. Could eat there all week. If they only had pizza. I forgot, they have hot dogs!!!!

Edited by depplep

I haven't read this whole thread, so forgive me if it's been mentioned already...

I recall way back, in 2003, going to Johnny Rockets for free on the Mariner....the only extra at the time, I believe was for shakes....

In addition, their were diner style jukebox selectors on the counters...if you played certain songs, such as "Shout!", or "YMCA", the server's would stop serving and jump up on the counter's to dance to the music....very entertaining.

I took a peak at JR's on the Anthem, and it was nowhere near the same experience as on the Mariner, so did not dine there....