Sneak beer on ship?

To those who have snuck a 12 pk of beer on a cruise ship in a 12 pk soda case, how did you get rid of the evidence? I mean once you are done w the beer you have to throw it away! I don't want the maids to see it and then tell on me! Seriously what did you do do with the empty can? I thought about crushing it and throwing it away at home. What did you do?

Tape them around your legs to get them onboard. To dispose, wait for the cover of darkness and place the empties outside your neighbor’s door.

Or don’t sneak booze.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To those who have snuck a 12 pk of beer on a cruise ship in a 12 pk soda case, how did you get rid of the evidence? I mean once you are done w the beer you have to throw it away! I don't want the maids to see it and then tell on me! Seriously what did you do do with the empty can? I thought about crushing it and throwing it away at home. What did you do?

First of all, cruise ships don't have maids. The people that clean the cabins are called stewards. As to smuggling beer on board, it's not recommended. If you get caught, your beer will be confiscated and you'll still have to buy it on board. But, if you are determined to risk it, there are places on line where you can buy fake soda can covers to disguise your beer cans. You should be able to figure out a way to discreetly dispose of your empties.

I have been studying this problem for a while now even though I am teetotal. I have been looking at the Border Security TV programmes for many countries throughout the world, U.S.A., Canada, Australia, Ireland etc. People seem to put banned substances in all sorts of containers secreted in a multitude of ways and try to get it through Customs which is a bit more stringent than a cruse line. What you need to do is become "a swallower" take it on board inside your body. This is not as stupid as it sounds because it completely gets round the problem of secretly throwing out the cans and cardboard packaging whilst on the ship. These may be recycled before you board helping the environment.

Regards John

If you cannot think of a way to sneak empty beer cans out of your stateroom, one at a time and discretely dispose of them in shipboard trash receptacles, I am certain that you lack sufficient intelligence to follow the simple instructions I was thinking of giving you on how to sneak a twelve-pack on board.

Accordingly, my advice to you is to stay home.

Are you aware, th ships all stock variety of brands of beer. S ave yourself the nuissance and lkely embarassment and forgegt sboug sneakin beef on boarfd. Really? Do you really think it a good idea? Sit in a lounge, like an adult person enjoying a lovely v acation and order a beer from ghe steward or bartender. After you are finished with it, they will dispose of the empy can/ bottle and /or dirty glass.

Are you aware, th ships all stock variety of brands of beer. S ave yourself the nuissance and lkely embarassment and forgegt sboug sneakin beef on boarfd. Really? Do you really think it a good idea? Sit in a lounge, like an adult person enjoying a lovely v acation and order a beer from ghe steward or bartender. After you are finished with it, they will dispose of the empy can/ bottle and /or dirty glass.

Have you been drinking[emoji41]

To those who have snuck a 12 pk of beer on a cruise ship in a 12 pk soda case....

How do you intend to accomplish this? Simply curious. But the others are right, you'll never get away with it. Security has seen it all. ;p

I suggest you budget for your beer and purchase it on board, and cut back in another area.

How do you intend to accomplish this? Simply curious. But the others are right, you'll never get away with it. Security has seen it all. ;p

I suggest you budget for your beer and purchase it on board, and cut back in another area.

Hi

Of course this would depend a lot on the cruise line. Assuming the cruise line the OP is sailing allows soda to be brought on board at all, then I would guess that they have a 50% chance of getting it on board. It's just random whether they open the carton at all. Once it's on board, I don't believe anyone would care. Throw it in the garbage. Do you think your beer cans look different than the ones they sell on board?

If the OP just wants to drink a lot, then I would suggest they should look for a cruise line that offers an included drink package. If the situation is that they can't get a specific brand on the ship and can't go a week without it, then this would be their only option.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Oh boy, here we go again! First of all, good luck sneaking a 12 pack of beer on board. Oh, that's right you have the first time ever fool proof plan of using a soda case. (BTW most cruise lines don't allow you to bring soda on either - but that's another story). The cruise lines have of course never encountered anyone trying this before and have no check in security or methods of detecting something as small and inconspicuous as a 12 pack of beer. And your main concern is how to discard of the empties so the "maids" don't find out? (Try calling them "maids" on board and them finding your empties will be the least of your worries!)

Even if you are the smuggling wizard of all times and are successful in doing so, this will last you - what - 1 or 2 days? What about the rest of the cruise? Oh, of course, you can continue replenishing at each port of call - silly me, no problem!

Well I think the bigger issue is being of legal age, because somehow I suspect you are not - but don't worry I won't "tell on you"! But if you are not and you are caught with it on board you can - and very well may be - removed from the ship at the first port of call. But heck, that's worth the risk for a few freebie brews, right?

But anyway, go for it and good luck! Sounds like a terrific plan!

....oh and welcome to CC - great first post! :rolleyes:

From another thread started by OP

2. My kids dad was in jail when we applied for a passport but has gotten out since then. I filed form DS-3053 and provided the paperwork showing he was incarcerated. I just paid to print the forms online from the jail. Just nervous that since he got out after our passport appointment, they will see that and want his consent now so fear of getting denied! I check the status everyday for a week says still being processed. Its been 3 weeks since we applied. If we get denied I know its going to be a waste of money.

Didn't mention cruise line on that one either

Of course this would depend a lot on the cruise line. Assuming the cruise line the OP is sailing allows soda to be brought on board at all, then I would guess that they have a 50% chance of getting it on board. It's just random whether they open the carton at all.

Right, yes. For some reason I was thinking not of a carton/box of cans, but more so those cans that come in plastic holders (just had a brain fart for a moment). And you are right, many lines don't even allow a 12 pack of soda to be brought on. I would assume they'd check it; I mean they know all the smugglers' tricks. :p

Right, yes. For some reason I was thinking not of a carton/box of cans, but more so those cans that come in plastic holders (just had a brain fart for a moment). And you are right, many lines don't even allow a 12 pack of soda to be brought on. I would assume they'd check it; I mean they know all the smugglers' tricks. :p

Don't forget that the OP appears to be young, is taking a child with her, is married to a criminal who was in jail but she is trying to keep the cruise secret from, and, most importantly, this is her first cruise. Put that all together and it must mean that she is somehow special so she is planning to break the rules, which she clearly believes don't apply to her. :rolleyes: