New Forum Host

Host Joe

7 hours ago, MVPinBoynton said:

Hi Andrew.  I don't want to take away from Joe's greetings, but my darling Carol died in March.  You can email me at mpreisman@gmail.com if you would like to.

Mike, we have never met, but corresponded from time to time about your excellent website. I take the opportunity to send you my deepest condolences over your recent loss. 

Phil 

• Like 1

Hello Joe.... and welcome

Condolences to Mike ...there can't be many people who haven't been impressed with your cruise info efforts and thank you very much for them.

Joe... any idea what has happened to our countdown clocks?

Regards

Helen 

12 hours ago, Blazerboy said:

Welcome from San Francisco!. Big shoes to fill, as Walt was great...even-handed and a great source of information.  But you will bring your own perspective and talent, so hope being a host here continues to be enjoyable for you.  And for us!😉

Actually, here on the X boards, we have a true legacy of 'big shoes to fill'. In addition to the late Host Walt, many of us still miss Host Andy, since he left for greener pastures. Andy was not only a calming presence on these boards, he was incredibly knowledgeable about the Celebrity brand (as well as Azamara).

So -- a big 'Welcome', Host Joe! You clearly have your work cut out for you! 😉

Hi Joe and welcome. Let Celebrity and Azamara know that we feel left out here on the left coast. I would cruise more with X if we had more options on the West Coast. 

I have already cruised on many Pacific Coastal, Hawaii and Alaska cruises. Have a AZ Alaska Cruise booked in July and a X cruise booked for Hawaii in April 2020. 

Cheers, Heather