Looking forward to...

kimala

What are you most looking forward to on your cruise...

with ours just a little over a week away, I am looking forward to using my refreshment package and getting my fill of frozen coffee drinks. I get them instead of desert at cafe promenade! Cant wait!

On 10/18/2019 at 12:11 PM, kimala said:

with ours just a little over a week away, I am looking forward to using my refreshment package and getting my fill of frozen coffee drinks. I get them instead of desert at cafe promenade! Cant wait!

You may get a better response rate if you post this to your roll call.

Cheers

On 10/18/2019 at 11:11 AM, kimala said:

Bon Voyage...🥂

Disconnecting and being able to focus 100% on the vacation.  There is something about sailing away that helps me leave my worries behind.  It's like when you watch a movie at a theater and can really focus on the movie as opposed to watching it home where there are constant distractions.  Cruises help me really focus on my vacation for maximum enjoyment. The no cooking, no cleaning, visiting ports, and entertainment just add to the fun.  To me, there is nothing more peaceful than being in the middle of the ocean and seeing water in every direction.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

On another, now defunct cruise forum, I became good friends with a few members. I've kept in touch daily, for about 6 yrs, with 2, and I'm finally getting to meet and cruise with one of my online besties next Feb. I can't wait to actually meet her and her family !!!

Sitting on our balcony (we were recently upgraded!) with a glass of wine and a book to ignore while I watch the ocean. 

Also, taking my turtle-mad kiddo to snorkel with sea turtles in Curacao, and all the bacon I can eat in the buffet (we live in the middle east, so we only get bacon, ham and sausage on vacation.)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SimplyMarvie said:

(we live in the middle east, so we only get bacon, ham and sausage on vacation.)

I love you entire post.  What a nice writer you are.  AND we were in Israel a few year ago and adored it.  But, wow, was I ever ready for some P. O. R. K. 🙂  No disrespect intended.

• Like 1