Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

30 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Toda.

Lots of outside interest, but no one wanted to assume lease, including the buyers, but they relented.  Full price contract with 1.5% credit for closing costs

First Right wasn't exercised due to sales price😉  It is by far highest price in over 10 years from what I can tell. 

I think the buyers bought for personal use. 

No idea yet what my profit is, but with no debt, we got a big chunk of money. Will know more once I work out capital gain and taxes. Would have done better if we hadn't rented it is my guess. Water under the bridge. 

We definitely over remodeled it, but we did it to our taste. Fortunate to get all that back

I'm sure RCI is happy that you made out well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

This works much better. I don't have to download the file first in order to be able to watch it.

This is the online converter I used.  https://www.onlineconverter.com/  After you use it once and figure it our, it’s easy to use.  It’s easy to forget that iPhone records videos in .mov and android users will not be able to view it where android records mp4 which can be viewed by both. I wish I could of just linked it to convert but I had to download to convert.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Unfortunately the video didn’t play for me. However this photo makes up with cuteness. 

I saw that is was converted. Here is the youtube version. In the future I will upload to YT as it's plays nicer with CC.

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Lots of fun!     Was Lizzie surprised to see her Brother come to her new house?

I absolutely love their markings.     

We brought Lizzy with us to pick up Charlie. She recognized him right off the bat since they have only been apart 3 days. They look almost identical to Maggie and Penny except Lizzy has some brown fur on the side of her nose.

4 hours ago, NHProud said:

Same here , no video  !  Very cute puppies! They will bring you much joy .  

Greg , my husband also has doc appointment to discuss  knee replacement, both knees for him .   Hope all goes well for you . 

I see that it got converted so hopefully you saw that. I will try to past more on Youtube.

Have your husband inquire about the Stryker Robotic system. It is what I will be having. Less invasive and less post operative pain.

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Today must be the cat's worst nightmare.☺

Kylar is not a happy a camper. At one point he did jump up on the end of the couch when the pups were sleeping. I think he was hoping they were dead. When one of them moved he ran off very quickly. I think it going to take awhile. Kylar did get along fine with Maggie and Penny.

3 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@Sea Dog

... and another question from someone who had never had dogs... does Lizzie even know that Charlie is her brother??

Yes they do recognize each other's scent and have only been apart 3 days. When they were sleeping this afternoon they were laying on top of one another like they did as litter mates.

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Posted on Bella thread, but we have closed on our condo. Not as many beach or rocket pics in my future. Sorry.

Congratulations John, Laura and Bella. I think I will miss that place loved seeing those beach sunsets and rocket launches.

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I have to agree with you.

Greg should start an Instagram account just to post videos of the cute cat attacks. 

I will try and get some cat vs dog interaction. It should be interesting.

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Dogs assiciate things by sense of smell. I am very sure they recognize each other's scent.

Yes very true. It did not take long for them to smell each others rear end. wrestle and then sleep on top of one another.

2 hours ago, dbancroft said:

@seadog Cannot find without going thru all pages but can you let me know what kind of dogs they are.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/cavalier-king-charles-spaniel/

2 hours ago, helen haywood said:

I think he said Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

Yes some people refer them as miniature cocker spaniels.

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I converted the video to mp4 and hoping it will be viewable for all.

Thank you so much for doing that.

• Like 8

More of Lady Elizabeth "Lizzy" and Sir Charles "Charlie" day of fun.

It can get rough but they seem to enjoy it. Lizzy takes no crap off her brother that's for sure.

After a long day of wrestling and Charlie going to the bathroom whenever he wants (Lizzie has taken to potty training better) we have our work cut out for us. But it's worth it when it ends up like this.

1907156841_DaddyLap2.jpg.0d00249c59e54bfa96c2dfc7c902114c.jpg

221609842_DaddysLap.thumb.jpg.149ee7cf98535b2b54f3739aa03c7782.jpg

A few more including the breeder's Christmas picture of Charlie.

Together.jpg.a430209b989e323e07321d94e890babe.jpg

1108549824_CharlieChristmas.thumb.jpg.3309ec29a017c4665f2f9e220e65e2aa.jpg

• Like 24

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

More of Lady Elizabeth "Lizzy" and Sir Charles "Charlie" day of fun.

It can get rough but they seem to enjoy it. Lizzy takes no crap off her brother that's for sure.

After a long day of wrestling and Charlie going to the bathroom whenever he wants (Lizzie has taken to potty training better) we have our work cut out for us. But it's worth it when it ends up like this.

1907156841_DaddyLap2.jpg.0d00249c59e54bfa96c2dfc7c902114c.jpg

221609842_DaddysLap.thumb.jpg.149ee7cf98535b2b54f3739aa03c7782.jpg

A few more including the breeder's Christmas picture of Charlie.

Together.jpg.a430209b989e323e07321d94e890babe.jpg

1108549824_CharlieChristmas.thumb.jpg.3309ec29a017c4665f2f9e220e65e2aa.jpg

Extremely cute puppies. I was told I needed knee replacements, but stated talking the over the counter instaflex advanced pills and that really helped me.

Edited by George C
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

That is healing nicely.   Did they give you any type of special cream or ointment to put on daily for healing and help with any possible scaring?    

Thank you Debbie.

The only ointment they gave me was Chloramphenicol 1.0% antibiotic ointment which Pauline put on my stitches/scar line before I got the stitches out.

I was told yesterday to use the ointment for another 3 days.

Graham.

• Like 3

Hi Graham.  Your site is looking good and healing nicely. I realise now from comparing photos that my bcc removal was much more extensive (i had a long t shaped scar from my ear to the top of my forehead and then out to the end of my eyebrow) hence the plastic surgeon giving me the cream. Photo of cream attached for anyone curious. Made in Switzerland.It’s miracle stuff if used daily and massaged in properly.

981F700C-9A0C-421E-B4BB-12B623ACE8AB.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

@Sea Dog loving your photos & videos of the new additions to the family. Beautiful markings.  Can you remind me who is who.  This thread moves so quickly it’s hard to go back and check.  Lizzie has the darker colouring with the tan eyebrows and Charlie is all tan or is it the other way round?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Hi Graham.  Your site is looking good and healing nicely. I realise now from comparing photos that my bcc removal was much more extensive (i had a long t shaped scar from my ear to the top of my forehead and then out to the end of my eyebrow) hence the plastic surgeon giving me the cream. Photo of cream attached for anyone curious. Made in Switzerland.It’s miracle stuff if used daily and massaged in properly.

Cool. I wonder if they sell it in Mexico? :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Coralc
  • Haha 8

19 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Another day, another sunrise. 

577EECAF-583B-4703-BB2D-AE1D14F5487A.thumb.jpeg.2c2a0d8165b45379d1e8987869d795f5.jpeg

My granddaughter was up early to go with me 

E067DF97-05B6-4BAA-8BA6-73CEEE0A9810.thumb.jpeg.6c9875274dc59687e6dd404bd6bdeced.jpeg

Even time for building sand castles this morning. 

47AE3736-A336-41F9-A300-83D2F7F88744.thumb.jpeg.ef8f6bf7e0bf55f84191dda225afb031.jpeg

Last night it was Lava Flows at Bubba Gump’s

8BC130A6-7CB1-4D26-82C0-C2D4472FEBEB.thumb.jpeg.6535fc4231fcd018938aca3a3c979e56.jpeg

Jambalaya (I hav had better than here)

9815EAE0-F1DE-4823-94ED-A0BF2935D918.thumb.jpeg.c4766645d800d86fd83907026330b1cd.jpeg

And seafood 

E4209724-48BC-4E3C-A3B9-D944A65405DE.thumb.jpeg.599e55af7e1d84b75924e43bc6b1723a.jpeg

lovely sunrise & sweet photo of your granddaughter.  I havent been to Bubba Gumps yet but when my daughter did summer camp, she developed a taste for Applebees.  Had to eat there a few times on our New York trips.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

We have something like this we got from the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio

Tube long gone, but the stuff is unbelievable.

Great stuff!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

So guess what I did Tuesday!

I tripped over my own feet and hit the wall with my forehead. 
Wound up face down  (on my new pacemaker) between my dresser and my nightstand. 
Couldn’t push myself backwards or turn over. I yelled for a while, but Dick couldn’t hear me. He said later he could hear something but thought it was people yelling at the football game he was watching. 
Eventually I guess I yelled during a commercial, because he came running. 
The only way to get me out from between the furniture was pulling me by the ankles.

Which hurt!

Finally out in the clear, I was able to turn over and scoot to where I could lean against the bed. That’s when we saw the trail of blood from the carpet peeling the skin from my right arm. 
We tried getting me off the floor, but my knees wouldn’t hold me and I didn’t want Dick to have a heart attack trying to lift my dead weight. I asked him to hand me my phone and I used my SOS app to call 911. 
10 minutes later, 5 firefighters were here discussing how to get me up without using my left side. Because of the pacemaker. 
Once up, I said I was fine and Happy New Year and sent them on their way.
Doesn’t everyone say “I’m fine” after a fall or other accident?
So, my replacement knee is grotesquely swollen and painful. 
My natural knee won’t straighten and keeps wanting to buckle. 
My neck got wrenched back, and is really stiff. 
My forehead has a big bump and scratches from the wall. 
The pacemaker is still working…Hallelujah!

I already had an appointment this afternoon with my primary doctor for my post hospitalization follow up. That must be required by Medicare, because I had to have one last month, too. 
I’m sure he will say once all the swelling goes down, I’ll be fine. 
2022 has just got to be better than 2021, at least these last two months!!

I’m attaching  a photo of my poor injured bedroom wall. Thank goodness I’m 100% German, with a hard head!

8BB05598-EA5F-4383-8281-3CB03B0A328F.jpeg

Edited by jagsfan
  • Like 17

4 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

So guess what I did Tuesday!

I tripped over my own feet and hit the wall with my forehead. 
wound up on facedown (on my new pacemaker) between my dresser and my nightstand. 
Couldn’t push myself backwards or turn over. I yelled for a while, but Dick couldn’t hear me. He said later he could hear something but thought it was people yelling at the football game he was watching. 
Eventually I guess I yelled during a commercial, because he came running. 
The only way to get me out from between the furniture was pulling me by the ankles.

Which hurt!

Finally out in the clear, I was able to turn over and scoot to where I could lean against the bed. That’s when we saw the trail of blood from the carpet peeling the skin from my right arm. 
We tried getting me off the floor, but my knees wouldn’t hold me and I didn’t want Dick to have a heart attack trying to lift my dead weight. I asked him to hand me my phone and I used my SOS app to call 911. 
10 minutes later, 5 firefighters were here discussing how to get me up without using my left side. Because of the pacemaker. 
once up, I said I was fine and Happy New Year. 
So my replacement knee is grotesquely swollen and painful. 
My natural knee won’t straighten and keeps wanting to buckle. 
My neck got wrenched back, and is really stiff. 
My forehead has a big bump and scratches from the wall. 
The pacemaker is still working…Hallelujah!

I already had an appointment this afternoon with my primary doctor for my post hospitalization follow up. That must be required by Medicare, because I had to have one last month, too. 
I’m sure he will say once all the swelling goes down, I’ll be fine. 
2022 has just got to be better than 2021, at least these last two months!!

I’m attaching  a photo of my poor injured bedroom wall. Thank goodness I’m 100% German, with a hard head!

8BB05598-EA5F-4383-8281-3CB03B0A328F.jpeg

OMG Mimi!  Please be careful and have that head checked out!  Let us know what the doctor says.  Stay safe and I hope the pacemaker is doing its thing for you and all your bruises heal quickly. 🙂 

• Like 4