Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

We also tape/record all our shows.  Watch at leisure and zip through ads.  I have even convinced my husband to record sporting events!!

I don’t think I have watched a show live in years in my house . I was happy that even Amazon allows you to skip commercials for Thursday night football.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, George C said:

I don’t think I have watched a show live in years in my house . I was happy that even Amazon allows you to skip commercials for Thursday night football.

Recently we were at a hotel that did not have access to Amazon Prime.  We tried to watch a show we like live…OMG I had no idea ad breaks lasted that long!!!  We quickly hooked up our laptop and got back on Prime where we belonged!

• Like 4

Actually, to be sincerely honest in my humble  opinion without being sentimental of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say because I was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have absolutely nothing to say. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 16

16 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Wasn’t Dallas and Dukes of Hazard on Friday nights as well. Maybe a couple years later? 

You are right on Dukes of Hazard I was a Dukes fan too.  I was never a Dallas fan though so I didn't watch it.  According to Wikipedia, Love Boat was Saturday night.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, akcruz said:

We watch very few shows real time.  We record just about everything and watch at our convenience.  Even do this with the news, can fast forward thru anything we don't want to watch.

Me too. I record everything. And with a DVR that can record 6 shows at the same time, I record too much. There are movies I recorded over a year ago still sitting on my DVR that I have yet to watch.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

You are right on Dukes of Hazard I was a Dukes fan too.  I was never a Dallas fan though so I didn't watch it.  According to Wikipedia, Love Boat was Saturday night.  

Followed by Fantasy Island

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Actually, to be sincerely honest in my humble  opinion without being sentimental of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say because I was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have absolutely nothing to say. Thank you.

Are you sure about that absolutely, completely void posting that you actually have an opinion on the subject?

jc

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Well, at least that should keep you out of CC jail today.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, HBE4 said:

Me too. I record everything. And with a DVR that can record 6 shows at the same time, I record too much. There are movies I recorded over a year ago still sitting on my DVR that I have yet to watch.

I record everything too.I have nothing on my DVR as I watch sometimes non stop.Tonight is not a night to watch anything other than the METS vs.the Padres.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, akcruz said:

We watch very few shows real time.  We record just about everything and watch at our convenience.  Even do this with the news, can fast forward thru anything we don't want to watch.

We do the same. Can’t stand commercials.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I record everything too.I have nothing on my DVR as I watch sometimes non stop.Tonight is not a night to watch anything other than the METS vs.the Padres.

There is at least one San Diegan on here .  I’m not a baseball fan however our HOA president works for the Padres . So , there’s that .  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Apparently, life is hard at my son’s house!6EA22863-61D5-48AF-93BB-FF40F9FA4C53.thumb.jpeg.f8e1818ff0395cb134c4384d55c33253.jpeg

I’ll bet most of us could go into other houses and tell if they have pets. Most of us have towels, blankets, etc on the furniture. That cover looks like it was made for the couch. We use the cheap Royal amenity towels. When someone comes over unexpectedly it’s a rush to take them off. 😆  Thank goodness it’s rare to get unexpected guests.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, NHProud said:

There is at least one San Diegan on here .  I’m not a baseball fan however our HOA president works for the Padres . So , there’s that .  

A friend of mine who I have known since 1947 relocated from NY to San Diego 50 years ago.I have been there many times and love the city.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1