Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, grapau27 said:

Good evening it is 23.09pm.

We have been at 2 hospitals today with our Sarah.

She has a slipped disc in her spine pressing on a nerve with fluid leaking.

She had an x-ray at one hospital and the doctor sent us to the regional Major hospital where she had a CT scan and MRI scan.

That's too bad. Poor Sarah, that is a rotten and painful injury to have. I hope her sciatica isn't too bad if it is in her lower back. I did have very successful surgery for mine. But it was sure a painful wait getting to that point. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, dani negreanu said:

Oy, Graham, so sorry. How did it happen? Wishing Sarah a swift and complete recovery.

xx

Thank you Dani.

Sarah has Epilepsy which has caused a few injuries in her back when she has fallen during a fit.

Graham x.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

We have been at 2 hospitals today with our Sarah for over 11 hours.

Her diagnosis is a slipped disc in her spine pressing on a nerve with fluid leaking.

She had an x-ray at one hospital and the doctor sent us to the regional Major hospital where she had a CT scan and MRI scan.

Graham, wishing the best for your Sarah.  Those types of back issues can be very painful.  I hope she has a speedy treatment and recovery. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Her diagnosis is a slipped disc in her spine pressing on a nerve with fluid leaking.

17 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you Dani.

Sarah has Epilepsy which has caused a few injuries in her back when she has fallen during a fit.

Graham x.

Graham, I am so sorry to hear this about Sarah.  Back pain and injuries are so awfully painful.  I wish her well.  She is one lucky lady to have you and Pauline by her side.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope she recovers quickly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I’m so sorry to learn Sarah is hurting. Wishing her a speedy recovery. She is lucky to have you and Pauline looking after her .  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Graham, sorry you all are going through this.  I pray that Sarah has a quick recovery. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

I was so sorry to read this about your Sarah.  Wishing her a quick recovery with minimal pain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hope that Sarah gets better soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to hear about Sarah and your long day at the hospitals.  Prayers for a speedy recovery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Hoping for good news for your sweet Sarah.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Graham, Wishing the best for Sarah.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1